Beyblade Season 01 - 03 + Movie [English Dubbed] [Complete]

(Apr. 15, 2012  3:14 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: These are great, thank you for these.

Enjoy!!!
And up to episode 25 added to the folder
How do you get in contact with all of the Cartoon-World download mod.When i pm them they never reply or if they do in a very violent manner.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:30 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: How do you get in contact with all of the Cartoon-World download mod.When i pm them they never reply or if they do in a very violent manner.

You should get much involved in C-W for that
Global Mod DigiPokemon Is my Best Friend there
(Apr. 15, 2012  5:28 AM)Suwadith Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:30 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: How do you get in contact with all of the Cartoon-World download mod.When i pm them they never reply or if they do in a very violent manner.

I know Digipokemon really well but umi and others arent on the irc channel.
(Apr. 15, 2012  5:33 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  5:28 AM)Suwadith Wrote:

I know Digipokemon really well but umi and others arent on the irc channel.

They are
you should install XChat Client in advanced mode to see others
all the members are there
Season 2 has been fully completed
Season 3 will be available soon
Nicely done Suwa! Keep up the great work!
(Apr. 17, 2012  7:41 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Nicely done Suwa! Keep up the great work!

So you guys are Enjoying!!!!!!!
(Apr. 23, 2012  5:13 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: i am waiting for Season 3.............
nice going man ....!!!

Will be available soon
Stay Tuned...............
I have downloads of G-Rev, but past episode 30, it has some stupid bar on the bottom. Ugh, it just ruins it. :T

Thank god you're uploading them. Wink

(Apr. 25, 2012  3:19 PM)Cannon Wrote: I have downloads of G-Rev, but past episode 30, it has some stupid bar on the bottom. Ugh, it just ruins it. :T

Thank god you're uploading them. Wink

Season 3 will be available before this week completes
CAN'T wait then will be the first to download keep up the good work.
hey how come when i watch the episodes there is no sound
Something wrong with your computer.For me it is working as a charm.Nothing wrong is happening.
(May. 02, 2012  12:59 AM)jamie Wrote: hey how come when i watch the episodes there is no sound

Use VLC media player
or media player classic
is it's still not working
install sound driver
ok cause i use my iphone and my mac computer and there is no sound from the videos on both and the iphone i use is a iphone 4s
Well do what suwadith said above And then tell us if that solved the problem.
(May. 03, 2012  6:10 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Well do what suwadith said above And then tell us if that solved the problem.

No tiggy he said he is using iphone
i said those methods for a PC
all the videos are in .mp4 format
and nothing rather changed in settings
i think your phone might not have .acc audio codec
that might be the case
Better tiggy you answer thsi
i heard that you have Apple I Phone
then check it out with your mobile
I see
i just visited some apple forums
lot's of users are having same no audio probs with mp4 in even tablets and all Apple products
mac pc's and many too have that prob
do some search about that in google
i seriously doubt this might have happened because of the .264h encoding method
ok it works on the VLC media player i have that player and everything works fine thanks for the help i am happy the episodes work
(May. 03, 2012  10:47 AM)jamie Wrote: ok it works on the VLC media player i have that player and everything works fine thanks for the help i am happy the episodes work

Enjoy!!! Guys
Yeah so when I watched on my iPhone nothing wrong happened.It played with no problems.