Beyblade First Xperience: Try Beyblade X for the first time at tournaments worldwide!

[Image: VLiLubE.png]
Hello World Bladers!

Today marks the launch of the fourth generation of Beyblade; Beyblade X!

To celebrate this special occasion we are excited to announce the Beyblade First Xperience initiative!

What is Beyblade First Xperience?

Try Beyblade X for the first time at tournaments in the USA, Canada, and Australia
Beyblade First Xperience will be a series of fan-run tournaments presented by the WBO and hosted by select Organizers around the world to give Bladers a chance at trying the new series for themselves.

The WBO will be providing Organizers with Beyblade X tops (up to seven) for use throughout their tournaments. So, regardless of whether or not you have your own Beyblade X tops, you are welcome to join and play these tournaments.

We’ve tried to coordinate events that are not only global in scope, but also in new and upcoming areas. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in Beyblade X to give it a try no matter where they are in the world! 

Play for a chance to win a Beyblade!
Most important of all is that at the end of each tournament, the Beyblades provided by the WBO will be given away to a few lucky Bladers at random! The priority will lean towards those without Beyblade X tops of their own, though, so do keep that in mind.

Event Schedule

-SATURDAY, AUGUST 5th-

[Image: ca.png] Burnaby, British Columbia (Host: KIO): Beyblade First Xperience Vancouver

-SATURDAY, AUGUST 19th-

[Image: us.png] Kirkland, Washington (Host: liwfie): Beyblade First Experience PNW

-SUNDAY, AUGUST 20th-

[Image: us.png] Houston, Texas (Host: Brynessa): Beyblade First Experience Houston, TX

-SATURDAY, AUGUST 26th-

[Image: us.png] Belleville, New Jersey (Host: Mr Memes): Beyblade First Experience NJ

-SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th-

[Image: au.png] Perth, Australia (Host: th!nk): Beyblade First Experience - Perth

-SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th-

[Image: us.png] Robins AFB, Georgia (Host: GuudeTG100): Georgia Beyblade First Xperience

Enter for a chance to win!

Not able to attend? Don't worry! You still have a chance to win because we are running a giveaway of the same Beyblades available at each tournament! Click here or the button below for full details on how to enter our giveaway!

Brought to you in part by WBO Partner, BeybladePremier.com!

[Image: QIffaFQ.png]

A huge thank you goes out to Beyblade Premier for helping the WBO with this initiative and set of events.

If you're looking for the latest Takara-Tomy Beyblades at the lowest prices, be sure to check out their website:

Heads up: If you buy something through the Beyblade Premier link above, you won’t pay any extra, but worldbeyblade.org will get a small commission.

As a registered not-for-profit organization, all funds are poured back into the community to help pay for hosting expenses, develop new features, offer giveaways, and much more. We appreciate the support!
Wird es überhaupt in Europa Turniere geben?
can i host one of these events in the Rochester, Buffalo area?
(Feb. 13, 2024  7:22 PM)BeyBlitzX Wrote: can i host one of these events in the Rochester, Buffalo area?

The tournament list has already been set and the events are finished
(Feb. 13, 2024  7:54 PM)KIO Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2024  7:22 PM)BeyBlitzX Wrote: can i host one of these events in the Rochester, Buffalo area?

The tournament list has already been set and the events are finished

I see I am late to the party.  No intentions to continue them then?
(Feb. 13, 2024  10:31 PM)BeyBlitzX Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2024  7:54 PM)KIO Wrote: The tournament list has already been set and the events are finished

I see I am late to the party.  No intentions to continue them then?

Not to my knowledge. There was a finite amount of prizes I imagine; a one time launch event rather than a continued thing
(Feb. 13, 2024  11:08 PM)KIO Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2024  10:31 PM)BeyBlitzX Wrote: I see I am late to the party.  No intentions to continue them then?

Not to my knowledge. There was a finite amount of prizes I imagine; a one time launch event rather than a continued thing

Thank you for your help!
(Feb. 14, 2024  12:32 AM)BeyBlitzX Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2024  11:08 PM)KIO Wrote: Not to my knowledge. There was a finite amount of prizes I imagine; a one time launch event rather than a continued thing

Thank you for your help!

No worries