Beyblade East 2024

Calling all epic beybladers around the world (You’re not epic if you don’t come, sorry)! Another year means another Beyblade East, this year with yours truly at the helm (For better or worse). This year we will have our very own indoor venue provided by 997 RC Raceway. Let’s get into the formats!

FRIDAY:
6 PM: Burst Classic (Hosted by Broyeeto) 

SATURDAY: 
11 AM: Metal Fight Limited (Hosted by Friedpasta) 

3 PM: Metal Fight Standard (Hosted by Friedpasta) 

SUNDAY: 
11 AM: X Standard Format (Hosted by #Fafnir) 

3 PM: Plastics Format (Hosted by Broyeeto) 

What IS Beyblade East?

Beyblade East is an annual tournament hosted during the summer time that features a large variety of different Beyblade formats. Generally, these events have had a skew towards the Metal Fight series of beyblade however, all generations of Beyblade are included. 

Where IS Beyblade East? 

This year, Beyblade East will be hosted at 997 RC Raceway, 7888 Anthony Hwy Waynesboro, PA 17268 United States. This is a beautiful (AND CLEAN! No stink allowed here) venue that has a snack bar with coffee, chips, drinks, etc and a Cafe downstairs.

When IS Beyblade East?

Beyblade East 2024 is happening on July 19th-21st! 

Why should I come to Beyblade East? 

Beyblade East is a huge event that provides a large amount of competition. Along with that, you are able to meet a large variety of people all interested in Beyblade. Beyblade East provides some of the best competition for all Beyblade formats across the globe, if you’re interested in competitive Beyblade, you should be interested in Beyblade East. 

Entrance Fee

A flat fee of $5 will be charged for each event to pay for us using the venue.

Side Events???

As you may have noticed, there are no listed side events for Beyblade East this year! This is because we want YOU to decide what side events you, the community, would like to do. This can be another Beyblade Fashion Contest, Stock Beyblade Tournament, whatever you can think of! For discussion on this, you can either post here in this main event thread, or join the official Beyblade East discord, if you’d like an invite just direct message either me or Friedpasta. 

That should be all for now Bladers! Thank you all for your continued support of the Beyblade East tournaments and I hope to see you there. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Remember: 

Keep it spinning!
Looking forward to this! Beyblade East 2024 is going to be great 😎
Daaannng of course the first X event on a sunday and its the sunday im on Vacation xD

Owell. Have fun everyone!!
Good luck East! Go Go Yeeto!
East is 100% Ray Gil certified, W credibility
[Finally some good [[[[]]] food]
mike tyson mysteries return?????
was really hoping to come back this year but I think we’ll be on our anniversary trip. alas!