Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

I still don't know what is this about. Also, the mystery guy is probably Daigo.
thats pretty cool. i want to see what free. lean, and lui were doing
Ill just say one thing... somehow shu isn't in the tag league as well as ranjiro.. which is very odd
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:50 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ill just say one thing... somehow shu isn't in the tag league as well as ranjiro.. which is very odd
We don’t know yet but I hope he is.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:51 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:50 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ill just say one thing... somehow shu isn't in the tag league as well as ranjiro.. which is very odd
We don’t know yet but I hope he is.

As per marutti who watched the episode.. he says that shu is not there for some odd reason. I hope im wrong
This tournament is a good way to kind of close off some loose ends. Hopefully Silas finally beats Free this time around in order to avenge that loss in the legends festival. I also want to see Lui vs Free since it’s been a while since we got a left spin vs left spin 1v1 battle (not since Hikaru vs Free) but chances are they’ll get put together.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This tournament is a good way to kind of close off some loose ends. Hopefully Silas finally beats Free this time around in order to avenge that loss in the legends festival. I also want to see Lui vs Free since it’s been a while since we got a left spin vs left spin 1v1 battle (not since Hikaru vs Free) but chances are they’ll get out together.

its a tag team tournament only. Kinda dissapointing
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This tournament is a good way to kind of close off some loose ends. Hopefully Silas finally beats Free this time around in order to avenge that loss in the legends festival. I also want to see Lui vs Free since it’s been a while since we got a left spin vs left spin 1v1 battle (not since Hikaru vs Free) but chances are they’ll get out together.

its a tag team tournament only. Kinda dissapointing
I think they can still kinda pull it off.
There's no way they are not gonna add Shu too.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: There's no way they are not gonna add Shu too.

If the episode is to be believed, it looks like there not. Which is ridiculous honestly.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:23 AM)g2_ Wrote: There's no way they are not gonna add Shu too.

If the episode is to be believed, it looks like there not. Which is ridiculous honestly.
Yeah, we barely saw World Spriggan.
I'm trying to understand the concept of shu not in this tag tournament like what? understood the first time cause world wasn't ready but he has world , he defently can bey battle and defently has a motive to participate so what's the deal with this kind of writing my brain can't comprehend this lol . I would have like a shu paired with lane since apparently hikaru wants to pair with aiga and hyuga with valt how fun it would be to put shu and lane that would a great little story to tell after all that happen between then miss opportunity
Wakiya explained that the bladers who were at the Legend Festival will be in the Legend Super Tag League. Why? Uh Idk xD
The Super Legend Tag League? Ok, that's just being lazy by literally putting the same competitors as the legend festival. So what? Ranjiro ain't repairing Ragnurak? Shu is just not competing after losing once? IS SHU LITERALLY NOT A LEGEND? Did they seriously just sideline two characters again? Don't get me started on Daina or Wakiya, because I knew they wouldn't be main bladers in this season.

I'm so sorry, Shu and Ranjiro. There's also little hope for Daina and Wakiya either.
there are already 10 bladers for the tournament so i another one comes (rumored to be daina ) there has to be one more blader so shu should come idk maybe or lean would just take on two on one not partnering with any one growto his flare
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:40 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: there are already 10 bladers for the tournament so i another one comes (rumored to be daina ) there has to be one more blader so shu should come idk maybe or lean would just take on two on one not partnering with any one growto his flare

Those are the 10, and the only 10. No one else is joining. Funny how we had a similar situation with the Legend Festival when people thought Shu and others would join. Look how THAT went.
Wakiya only said the bladers in the legend festival. Meaning Ragnaruk will finally appear again.

People like Shu and Daigo can battle in between League battles. Like Valt vs Shu and Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lain.
Really wish Shu was participating. Kinda ridiculous that he's not. Legends Festival all over again.
A lot of people in this thread forgetting that Ranjiro still exists. He's in the new ending if you haven't noticed.

Also post what you expect/would like to see. Mine would be (if Shu doesn't join for some reason):

Lui with Drum
Free with Lane
Rantaro with Sisco
Aiga with Hikaru
Valt with Hyuga

But, Wakiya doesn't really say that only the people from Legend Festival are allowed to join. Just that it's centered around them. That's why I expect Shu and Ranjiro to mix things up.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:09 PM)Limetka Wrote: A lot of people in this thread forgetting  that Ranjiro still exists. He's in the new ending if you haven't noticed.

Also post what you expect/would like to see. Mine would be (if Shu doesn't join for some reason):

Lui with Drum
Free with Lane
Rantaro with Sisco
Aiga with Hikaru
Valt with Hyuga

But, Wakiya doesn't really say that only the people from Legend Festival are allowed to join. Just that it's centered around them. That's why I expect Shu and Ranjiro to mix things up.

Well I do believe that we’ll get Hikaru and hyuga as tag partners.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:09 PM)Limetka Wrote: A lot of people in this thread forgetting  that Ranjiro still exists. He's in the new ending if you haven't noticed.

Lui with Drum
Free with Lane
Rantaro with Sisco
Aiga with Hikaru
Valt with Hyuga

I wanna see Free and Rantaro, Drum and Aiga and maybe Lui and Valt.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:09 PM)Limetka Wrote: A lot of people in this thread forgetting that Ranjiro still exists. He's in the new ending if you haven't noticed.

Lui with Drum
Free with Lane
Rantaro with Sisco
Aiga with Hikaru
Valt with Hyuga

Greatly doubt that, but ok. Still don't think they'd be that nice to Ranjiro.