Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  5:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This episode was like a 1/10
this was my favorite sparking episode so far :<

lol I liked when the Kiyamas were crying
Watch Valt and Rantaro get eliminated first lol
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do they give Shu the new outfit but not the others.
Man he must be rich to be buying gucci and ninja clothes

I mean his first outfit represent his good balance side.  you can't put him with the villain I keep that outfit on him if shu is going to convinced he has to go full villain or they just wanted to match him with lane and shu just wants to flex his looks lol . as for the rich part I mean he is the manager or owner of the bulls. his paycheck us going to be high very high by now shu's probably rich not wakiya rich but his their.
Valt is crying right now Shu being richer than him
Gotta admit he looks cool in the new outfit tho. It looks more like his Cho-Z self to me.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: this was my favorite sparking episode so far :<

lol I liked when the Kiyamas were crying
Why I loved this episode

RantarO: I dont know who to tag with
Ranjiro: This is the best day ever
Valt and Aiga: Uh! Yeah sure
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is crying right now Shu being richer than him

nah valt is fine he got money from being world champ so his good plus . he can use shu's money his not going to say no lol
if Shu went full red eye again he would totally blow away the competition
But we know he 99.9% won't.
I just want to see those two Asahi bros to win.
Rantaro is basically a parent to both of em
Rantaro is best single parent XD
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Rantaro's is best single parent XD

lol how does he even manage to take care of these kids
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Rantaro is best single parent XD

lol how does he even manage to take care of these kids

Good looks and charm?
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol how does he even manage to take care of these kids

Good looks and charm?

Probally lol
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  1:38 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I have to agree with you there 100%. Shu was treated as Valt's "best friend" who shoves him one day because he wants to be the best. That alone makes me place Rantaro above Shu for Valt's friends list.

If your talking about his turn to Red Eye, there was a lot more to that whole situation.

Shu still had memories with him and Valt being friends and all. Its not like he put this god darn machine on him to erase his memories. My point is even as Red Eye he had the memories yet after not seeing his friend in so long he shoves him (what kind of a friend is he?). 

If you look at the plot for God season very broadly your gonna make a comedy out of Shu where he gets missing turns evil in order to be "more powerful" which is completely out of his character compared with season 1. Then this masked dude that looks like Shu appears out of nowhere and his identity is revealed to be none other than shu. After being traumatized by multiple defeats from the same blader he goes and does whatever it takes to make him powerful even sacrificing his own previous bey that he evolved. Goes into a sequence of fiction evil stuff and becomes a power-hungry blader which in the end is defeated by Valt and he turns back normal like nothing happened. Great story. 

I still don't understand how people let this happen and still consider Shu as Valt's best friend. If he was his best friend where was he when he needed him the most? 

Rantaro on the other hand is the true homie, he supported Valt from the start, was there during his rise, and still is as his best pal. Big respect to this guy at least he can support a better role as a friend than Shu. We only know Shu as Valt's childhood friend but more specifically I consider both being rivals than being best buddies.
i have a theory regarding Shu and his Outfit change

Maybe Shu is gonna likely pretend to be evil that way he can connect to Lane and show him that the path he is walking is wrong, in other words: gonna try and prevent him going down the path he did.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i have a theory regarding Shu and his Outfit change

Maybe Shu is gonna likely pretend to be evil that way he can connect to Lane and show him that the path he is walking is wrong, in other words: gonna try and prevent him going down the path he did.

Now that sounds like a good theory
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i have a theory regarding Shu and his Outfit change

I am down for that tbh, I liked Shu more as Red Eye. I would be down and we do have good bits of episodes with this. I am not sure if this will happen but if it is, really cool.
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:49 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  2:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If your talking about his turn to Red Eye, there was a lot more to that whole situation.

Shu still had memories with him and Valt being friends and all. Its not like he put this god darn machine on him to erase his memories. My point is even as Red Eye he had the memories yet after not seeing his friend in so long he shoves him (what kind of a friend is he?). 

If you look at the plot for God season very broadly your gonna make a comedy out of Shu where he gets missing turns evil in order to be "more powerful" which is completely out of his character compared with season 1. Then this masked dude that looks like Shu appears out of nowhere and his identity is revealed to be none other than shu. After being traumatized by multiple defeats from the same blader he goes and does whatever it takes to make him powerful even sacrificing his own previous bey that he evolved. Goes into a sequence of fiction evil stuff and becomes a power-hungry blader which in the end is defeated by Valt and he turns back normal like nothing happened. Great story. 

I still don't understand how people let this happen and still consider Shu as Valt's best friend. If he was his best friend where was he when he needed him the most? 

Rantaro on the other hand is the true homie, he supported Valt from the start, was there during his rise, and still is as his best pal. Big respect to this guy at least he can support a better role as a friend than Shu. We only know Shu as Valt's childhood friend but more specifically I consider both being rivals than being best buddies.

I think you've missed some crucial details of how he became Red Eye. Shu was manipulated. Every since we've met Shu he has been focused on becoming more powerful. After a year of work to defeat Lui, he failed. He also failed to keep his promise to Valt. Then after evolving his bey and training to the bone, he got demolished by Free. Ashtem preyed on him at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took advantage of his desire to become a stronger blader. This wasn't some sudden shift. He took the bait that Ashtem put out and before he could realize what he was getting into, it was too late. When he encountered Valt again, he was not the same Shu that we knew. He has been brainwashed. All of these details are present. He was duped by Ashtem and was used to accomplish his goals.
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  5:49 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Shu still had memories with him and Valt being friends and all. Its not like he put this god darn machine on him to erase his memories. My point is even as Red Eye he had the memories yet after not seeing his friend in so long he shoves him (what kind of a friend is he?). 

I think you've missed some crucial details of how he became Red Eye. Shu was manipulated. Every since we've met Shu he has been focused on becoming more powerful. After a year of work to defeat Lui, he failed. He also failed to keep his promise to Valt. Then after evolving his bey and training to the bone, he got demolished by Free. Ashtem preyed on him at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took advantage of his desire to become a stronger blader. This wasn't some sudden shift. He took the bait that Ashtem put out and before he could realize what he was getting into, it was too late. All of these details are present. He was duped by Ashtem and was used to accomplish his goals.

Like I said what I said above was stated "broadly" meaning I missed many details on this change immediately. I just don't like how the transition happened quick that Shu immediately sacrificed his friends and memories just wanting to be powerful. It makes him look as an interesting character but at what cost?
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:02 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think you've missed some crucial details of how he became Red Eye. Shu was manipulated. Every since we've met Shu he has been focused on becoming more powerful. After a year of work to defeat Lui, he failed. He also failed to keep his promise to Valt. Then after evolving his bey and training to the bone, he got demolished by Free. Ashtem preyed on him at his moment of maximum vulnerability and took advantage of his desire to become a stronger blader. This wasn't some sudden shift. He took the bait that Ashtem put out and before he could realize what he was getting into, it was too late. All of these details are present. He was duped by Ashtem and was used to accomplish his goals.

Like I said what I said above was stated "broadly" meaning I missed many details on this change immediately. I just don't like how the transition happened quick that Shu immediately sacrificed his friends and memories just wanting to be powerful. It makes him look as an interesting character but at what cost?

That's partly the point, he didn't realize the cost going in. By the time he could have realized it, it was too late. Ashtem played him perfectly.