Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #26

Was Dark Prince Elemental an actual move?
(Aug. 08, 2023  12:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Was Dark Prince Elemental an actual move?

I'm also curious about this. The way Bell said it made it seem like a special move, but beforehand it was clearly established as a made-up Elemental. My guess is that it makes more sense in the original JP dialogue.
(Aug. 09, 2023  9:59 PM)IsaacGravity Wrote:

Excellent Post. If they had Bell start grinding after the Shakadera arc after he realized that he got trashed while fighting for GG then his character would start to develop. And it makes the most sense. Xander was the only blader who one shotted other than Aiga, and even then Aiga still needed Super Saiyan and Zeal Breaker to get the job done. Xander’s his worst L to date. I’d have him either get the launcher or start Using Divine Flash, Dive, and Sheild way before the champion tournament. He could even make a rivalry with Hyuga because Hyperion and Xcalibur are both Attack Types. As for Pri, I’d have learn how to use the elements way before Flame Pandora and give each Pandora’s only one Element like it was supposed to be and she’ll also drop that damn mask and learn how to use Resonance like every other decent blader in the world. And of course, she’s learns how to talk with Pandora’s after rejecting Pax.