Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #26

Hoping to see every major character of the series in this episode going over where they are and what they are up to nowadays. But most importantly, I hope they show us the ranking of all the bladers one last time.

In my opinion, It would be great if they could end off the series with a movie since Burst never had one. This last episode can be seperate that the actual finale that'll be in the movie.
(Aug. 04, 2023  9:31 AM)Cath Wrote: Hoping to see every major character of the series in this episode going over where they are and what they are up to nowadays. But most importantly, I hope they show us the ranking of all the bladers one last time.

In my opinion, It would be great if they could end off the series with a movie since Burst never had one. This last episode can be seperate that the actual finale that'll be in the movie.
Why would they make a movie? The seasons’s point was to advertise Habruh products, not finish the burst story. And If they do make rankings, I hope they but Bell in the Legend level and Big 5 if he beats Aiga. As for Pri, maybe they could put her in the top of A rank because she has zero Legend level feats.
My Prediction:

Episode 24: Pax beats Aiger
Episode 25: Quadra beats Valt
Episode 26: Bel beats Pax and the show ends off with an open-ended finale between Quadra and Bel. The battle won’t begin and most likely we’ll see their launches. (I really hope I’m wrong)
(Aug. 04, 2023  11:14 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: My Prediction:

Episode 26: Bel beats Pax and the show ends off with an open-ended finale between Quadra and Bel. The battle won’t begin and most likely we’ll see their launches. (I really hope I’m wrong)

Quadra is not beating Valt bro.

Now you know Valt low diffs Quadra. Pri's weaker than Ilya of all people. What is she doing to a legend?
(Aug. 05, 2023  12:05 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:

Now you know Valt low diffs Quadra. Pri's weaker than Ilya of all people. What is she doing to a legend?
Well, Valt also upgrades his bey. I don't see her winning.
(Aug. 05, 2023  12:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  12:05 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Now you know Valt low diffs Quadra. Pri's weaker than Ilya of all people. What is she doing to a legend?
Well, Valt also upgrades his bey. I don't see her winning.

I said don't get mad about me having Quadra beating Valt. I hope she doesn't win, but it sounds realistic for my prediction. I think it would be better for Valt to beat Quadra then face Bel in the finals of the tournament.
Now that you mentioned it, I think the animators are trying to adapt Hiro Morita's DB manga ending where Valt created Ultimate Valkyrie with his family by his side and that battle between him and Bel for Season 7 ending

But this time with evolution to QS elemental Ultimate Valktryek
(Aug. 05, 2023  1:51 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: Now that you mentioned it, I think the animators are trying to adapt Hiro Morita's DB manga ending where Valt created Ultimate Valkyrie with his family by his side and that battle between him and Bel for Season 7 ending

But this time with evolution to QS elemental Ultimate Valktryek

But Bell would still have to Face pax and I doubt he would beat him before the finals of the tournament. Especially since the final episode is quite literally called "Elemental battle, the ultimate showdown" which would/should relate to Pandemonium.
Here is the screenshot of the episode, which shows Bel getting ready to launched into battle with a new beylauncher that holding Destined Belfyre along emitting a special type of aura:

[Image: e14f5371-6e20-4c8c-ab5d-cae46254edaf?bas...ormat=jpeg]
I'm binge watching all the episodes on Monday.
Looking at the short descriptions, it looks like I was right about Pax vs Bell being a semi-final.
(Aug. 05, 2023  7:13 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Looking at the short descriptions, it looks like I was right about Pax vs Bell being a semi-final.

That doesn’t make sense? This is the final episode, nothing would continue after?
Plot twist - BECAUSE Valt downgraded to Hasbro, this is how he loses to Quadra

More importantly is Bell using a SWORD LAUNCHER?
(Aug. 05, 2023  8:54 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Plot twist - BECAUSE Valt downgraded to Hasbro, this is how he loses to Quadra

It’s probably gonna be called Quadstrike Power launcher. 
Also I don’t think Quadra can surpass Valt just because his bey got downgraded, Hopefully on 7th we’ll get the answer.
(Aug. 05, 2023  9:38 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  8:54 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Plot twist - BECAUSE Valt downgraded to Hasbro, this is how he loses to Quadra

It’s probably gonna be called Quadstrike Power launcher. 
Also I don’t think Quadra can surpass Valt just because his bey got downgraded, Hopefully on 7th we’ll get the answer.
Obviously he didn't downgrade his bey. Quadstrike is meant to be an upgrade in the anime.
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  9:38 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote: It’s probably gonna be called Quadstrike Power launcher. 
Obviously he didn't downgrade his bey. Quadstrike is meant to be an upgrade in the anime.

I meant his bey looks downgraded. But since it’s an upgrade, it probably will be stronger.
(Aug. 05, 2023  1:10 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: Obviously he didn't downgrade his bey. Quadstrike is meant to be an upgrade in the anime.

I meant his bey looks downgraded. But since it’s an upgrade, it probably will be stronger.

Definitely, Quadstrike is meant to be the newer system.
(Aug. 05, 2023  8:29 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  7:13 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Looking at the short descriptions, it looks like I was right about Pax vs Bell being a semi-final.

That doesn’t make sense? This is the final episode, nothing would continue after?

That’s what I said in my prediction. I think this season will end in an open-ended way without us knowing who won the finale.
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:13 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  8:29 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: That doesn’t make sense? This is the final episode, nothing would continue after?

That’s what I said in my prediction. I think this season will end in an open-ended way without us knowing who won the finale.
Why though? Maybe Bel beats Pax and then we get the finals.
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:13 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: That’s what I said in my prediction. I think this season will end in an open-ended way without us knowing who won the finale.
Why though? Maybe Bel beats Pax and then we get the finals.

I hope we get the finale, it’s going to be fun watching the whole show on Monday.
The worst outcome is if the ending ends on a cliffhanger with a new villain entering the stage and Hasbro: "To be continued on Season 8 with our new Beyblade systems!"

That will never happen (or will they?)
(Aug. 05, 2023  4:15 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: The worst outcome is if the ending ends on a cliffhanger with a new villain entering the stage and Hasbro: "To be continued on Season 8 with our new Beyblade systems!"

Why? What would be so bad with an 8 season?
(Aug. 05, 2023  5:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  4:15 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: The worst outcome is if the ending ends on a cliffhanger with a new villain entering the stage and Hasbro: "To be continued on Season 8 with our new Beyblade systems!"

Why? What would be so bad with an 8 season?
People are tired of burst. Now everyone wants to fully move on to X
(Aug. 05, 2023  6:10 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  5:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why? What would be so bad with an 8 season?
People are tired of burst. Now everyone wants to fully move on to X
Yeah, I understand.