Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #26

26) Elemental Battle! Ultimate Showdown!
爆裂激熱!エレメントバトル!! 
Bakuretsu Gekinetsu! Eremento Batoru!!
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)

Note: The Japanese title is "Bursting with Intense Heat! Element Battle!!"

Bel’s preparing for his semi-final match against Pax, and this fierce battle is sure to remind everyone why they love Blading!

7/8!? What is this!? Another marathon for full week episodes of Quadstrike's finale!?
(Aug. 03, 2023  6:30 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: 7/8!? What is this!? Another marathon for full week episodes of Quadstrike's finale!?

No, just like with episodes 11 and 12, episodes 20-26 are being released on Hulu. Kinda sucks that this week will be the last week for QuadStrike, with episode 19 being released normally and then you suddenly have the rest 2 days later.
(Aug. 03, 2023  7:21 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  6:30 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: 7/8!? What is this!? Another marathon for full week episodes of Quadstrike's finale!?

No, just like with episodes 11 and 12, episodes 20-26 are being released on Hulu. Kinda sucks that this week will be the last week for QuadStrike, with episode 19 being released normally and then you suddenly have the rest 2 days later.

Agreed. I'm loving this season and now the season is ending next week, really wasn't see this coming....

Waiting for Zankye to make video about the season's ending.
Well, this is really it now, not a false-ending like db. The end of burst is finally upon us. Bittersweet.
Quick question since literally everything is airing at once on Monday do we have the time for when it is supposed to go up on Hulu and is it possible to even get Hulu working in Canada? (VPN?) kinda nuts they have no sense of marketing killing everything at once with no advertisement but I suppose the end game made sense for them.
So I take it that Pri won’t face Pax huh? If so, kind of a waste of her character arc if she doesn’t even get prove Pax wrong.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:19 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: So I take it that Pri won’t face Pax huh? If so, kind of a waste of her character arc if she doesn’t even get prove Pax wrong.

I don't think that's really accurate. Her character arc has very much been about coming to terms with her identity and deciding for herself who she was going to be and we've seen that journey on display.
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:19 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: So I take it that Pri won’t face Pax huh? If so, kind of a waste of her character arc if she doesn’t even get prove Pax wrong.

I don't think that's really accurate. Her character arc has very much been about coming to terms with her identity and deciding for herself who she was going to be and we've seen that journey on display.

True, but if she beats Pax, then she gets to show how she's better off being her own blader instead of Pax's lackey. After all, bladers usually win as a result of character development, like Aiga being world champ for over a year when he stops using dark power.
(Aug. 03, 2023  3:25 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Quick question since literally everything is airing at once on Monday do we have the time for when it is supposed to go up on Hulu and is it possible to even get Hulu working in Canada? (VPN?) kinda nuts they have no sense of marketing killing everything at once with no advertisement but I suppose the end game made sense for them.

The episodes should be dropped on Hulu at 3am EST on Monday, and I would assume that you would be able to use a VPN to access them, but I'm not exactly too sure. And yeah, I can't blame you, I don't like the fact that the rest of the season is being dropped all at once, but with streaming becoming a big thing over the years, I can see why, but the way they're doing it, it's just done so poorly.
(Aug. 03, 2023  5:15 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  4:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that's really accurate. Her character arc has very much been about coming to terms with her identity and deciding for herself who she was going to be and we've seen that journey on display.

True, but if she beats Pax, then she gets to show how she's better off being her own blader instead of Pax's lackey. After all, bladers usually win as a result of character development, like Aiga being world champ for over a year when he stops using dark power.

She doesn't have anything she needs to to prove to him really. She decided for herself who she was going to be and embraced her identity.
(Aug. 03, 2023  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  5:15 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: True, but if she beats Pax, then she gets to show how she's better off being her own blader instead of Pax's lackey. After all, bladers usually win as a result of character development, like Aiga being world champ for over a year when he stops using dark power.

She doesn't have anything she needs to to prove to him really. She decided for herself who she was going to be and embraced her identity.

Wonder what she’s going to do for the rest of the series.
(Aug. 03, 2023  10:14 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  8:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote: She doesn't have anything she needs to to prove to him really. She decided for herself who she was going to be and embraced her identity.

Wonder what she’s going to do for the rest of the series.

We'll see what battles she gets up to. I'm sure she'll be part of the Lodestar tournament.
Guess we're getting another boring burst finale.......
(Aug. 04, 2023  1:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Guess we're getting another boring burst finale.......

The season has been different from others so far, for all we know we could get a cameo of all the manga legends.
(Aug. 04, 2023  1:11 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2023  1:08 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Guess we're getting another boring burst finale.......

The season has been different from others so far, for all we know we could get a cameo of all the manga legends.

People really gotta stop mentioning cameos imo, I agree it would be cool but I feel like it'll just lead to unnecessary disappointment if it doesn't happen.

And hey, whether the battle/story itself is boring or not the last few season finales have been pretty good visually, so I feel like we'll at least get that.

Why say that? 

We haven't even gotten the description for these episodes yet. 

Personally i'm both siked and sad for it.
(Aug. 04, 2023  2:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Why say that? 

We haven't even gotten the description for these episodes yet. 

Personally i'm both siked and sad for it.

I feel the same. I can’t believe how people are already judging the episodes just because of the title.
I think Bel & Pax will battle in this episode & Bel beat him and Ruin Pandemonium in the final of the Lodestar Battle Tournament with his newest Destined Belfyre B8.
I get the writers made the season to advertise the Hasbro products but it would be nice if for once the lazy writers would actually try to make the season feel like a finale…. I hope at least we get some closure because if we don’t I’ll be pissed (I don’t even care if their is cameos or not at this point just make an actual ending)
(Aug. 04, 2023  3:52 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I get the writers made the season to advertise the Hasbro products but it would be nice if for once the lazy writers would actually try to make the season feel like a finale…. I hope at least we get some closure because if we don’t I’ll be pissed (I don’t even care if their is cameos or not at this point just make an actual ending)

Just wait and see. We don't have to put the cart before the horse. I also find this statement a little hyperbolic. There have been plenty of great Burst finale's. I just hope this delivers as a good series finale and for that we'll see on Monday. Just a few days away.
(Aug. 04, 2023  3:52 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I get the writers made the season to advertise the Hasbro products but it would be nice if for once the lazy writers would actually try to make the season feel like a finale…. I hope at least we get some closure because if we don’t I’ll be pissed (I don’t even care if their is cameos or not at this point just make an actual ending)

Hey we are all on that same boat. I and many others have repeatedly said that we wanted the perfect finale for a wonderful series. Try to be a little enthusiastic about it.
(Aug. 04, 2023  4:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Hey we are all on that same boat. I and many others have repeatedly said that we wanted the perfect finale for a wonderful series. Try to be a little enthusiastic about it.
I’ll try to keep an open mind but my expectations are low (for now at least)
(Aug. 04, 2023  5:56 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2023  4:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hey we are all on that same boat. I and many others have repeatedly said that we wanted the perfect finale for a wonderful series. Try to be a little enthusiastic about it.
I’ll try to keep an open mind but my expectations are low (for now at least)

That's completely fair. 

And who knows, this is the true finale for Burst so your expectations could be blown out the water.

I won't call it lazy since these are the same people Hideki Sonoda and Yoshihiro Nagamori who made GT, Sparking and DB animes, and it seems like they're really having fun working on QuadStrike with more exploration into the characters especially Pri (Quadra), Even the episodes they done in this season are far more interesting than those three seasons. There's nothing rushed in the storytelling, full 20-minute episode like Turbo, Evolution and the first season. This is one of their impressive work so far even thought it's a Hasbro season.