Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #22

22) Shining Stars! Lodestar Battle Tournament!
戦光!エレメントバトルトーナメント!!
Senkō! Eremento Batoru Tōnamento!!
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)

Note: The Japanese title is "Shining Stars! Element Battle Tournament!!"

Wakiya's new Lodestar Battle Tournament has everything expected of a Beyblade competition, but figuring out who will get to enter will be a challenge in and of it itself!

Based on the episode titles the bladers that are competing are: Aiga, Pax, Hyuga, Hikaru, Pri, and Bell. Because considering how many episodes that we have with the amount of bladers that's in QS. I can't see them adding too many.
(Aug. 03, 2023  2:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on the episode titles the bladers that are competing are: Aiga, Pax, Hyuga, Hikaru, Pri, and Bell. Because considering how many episodes that we have with the amount of bladers that's in QS. I can't see them adding too many.

I'm curious what the prize for the tournament is. It seems like Valt isn't participating so I'm curious if the prize is a challenge match against him.
(Aug. 03, 2023  3:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  2:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on the episode titles the bladers that are competing are: Aiga, Pax, Hyuga, Hikaru, Pri, and Bell. Because considering how many episodes that we have with the amount of bladers that's in QS. I can't see them adding too many.

I'm curious what the prize for the tournament is. It seems like Valt isn't participating so I'm curious if the prize is a challenge match against him.
I kinda doubt it because the final episode is already going to be Pax vs Bell, so slipping in Valt vs Bell wouldn't make much sense. On top of that Bell has already beaten Valt 3 times and can challenge him at almost any moment. So I don't see Valt being a Prize, but I can see Pax wanting to win the tournament to challenge Valt and Shu kinda like how Phi,Arthur, and lane wanted to show off and dominate before going for the two Legends (Valt and Shu).
(Aug. 03, 2023  3:36 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  3:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm curious what the prize for the tournament is. It seems like Valt isn't participating so I'm curious if the prize is a challenge match against him.
I kinda doubt it because the final episode is already going to be Pax vs Bell, so slipping in Valt vs Bell wouldn't make much sense. On top of that Bell has already beaten Valt 3 times and can challenge him at almost any moment. So I don't see Valt being a Prize, but I can see Pax wanting to win the tournament to challenge Valt and Shu kinda like how Phi,Arthur, and lane wanted to show off and dominate before going for the two Legends (Valt and Shu).

That's possible too. We'll see on Monday for sure.
Here is the screenshot of the episode, which shows Pri sitting in a chair looking worry or something:

[Image: 905c451d-edce-4f4d-bb70-d2a00a5bde7b?bas...ormat=jpeg]
Episode 22:
It’s weird that Disney XD didn’t release the air dates for episodes 22 - 26 in America. Any clue when they are gonna air?
(Aug. 31, 2023  12:57 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote: It’s weird that Disney XD didn’t release the air dates for episodes 22 - 26 in America. Any clue when they are gonna air?

All the episodes aired iirc. Like it was a back to back marathon.
(Aug. 31, 2023  1:10 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2023  12:57 PM)Beyburst321 Wrote: It’s weird that Disney XD didn’t release the air dates for episodes 22 - 26 in America. Any clue when they are gonna air?

All the episodes aired iirc. Like it was a back to back marathon.

No, only up to episode 21 has aired. Episodes 22-26 are only available to stream as of now.