Beyblade Burst God Anime Series-Starts on April 3, 2017 on TV Tokyo

It is weird that the magazines are not clearly identified as being CoroCoro in the anime. Sure, perhaps they think big and worldwide already and know that nobody will understand the Katakana and even read it as "Coco", but there is still a wide audience of Japanese who will see the anime and promoting CoroCoro seems like a good idea for such a broadcast, especially since there is no other reason for those books in Rantarou's pants ...
mana thx for the pic im really excited

Go Shuu
(Jan. 19, 2016  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is weird that the magazines are not clearly identified as being CoroCoro in the anime. Sure, perhaps they think big and worldwide already and know that nobody will understand the Katakana and even read it as "Coco", but there is still a wide audience of Japanese who will see the anime and promoting CoroCoro seems like a good idea for such a broadcast, especially since there is no other reason for those books in Rantarou's pants ...

Likely due to licensing issues, or this might just be illegal (Japan's advertising laws are much more lax than many other countries, but this still might be a step too far).
I love Dyna's launcher. A black string launcher?? Looks SICK!!
(Jan. 21, 2016  6:53 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: I love Dyna's launcher. A black string launcher?? Looks SICK!!

Yes. When are we getting that!?

Pretty weird that not a single character uses a Light Launcher, though.
(Jan. 21, 2016  4:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  6:53 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: I love Dyna's launcher. A black string launcher?? Looks SICK!!

Makes me wish every starter had the string launcher instead.
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:45 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2016  4:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Makes me wish every starter had the string launcher instead.

Maybe Dark Deathscyther will come with one, who knows? Even a black light launcher would be kinda cool..
Oh no, that is just the trailer we already saw, that was a mistake upload by CoroCoro Channel.
Well, at least it's finally out on an official source properly, being the Takara Tomy channel. CoroCoro's version will likely surface again now as well.
guys do you know a place to get information about beyblade burst

Go Shu, Go Spriggan.
(Jan. 23, 2016  8:11 PM)bladerzak2121 Wrote: guys do you know a place to get information about beyblade burst

Go Shu, Go Spriggan.
What information do you need? If it's about the Anime it would be best to ask here. If it's about the toyline you should ask in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread. Also it's best not to double post Smile.
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:14 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Latest anime PV

It's nice to see it all in motion. Even if the manga has been pretty boring so far, I'm excited to see how the anime will turn out.
beygabe if u want to see a black string launcher go here
https://twitter.com/BeyBrad
and scroll down till u find it
(Jan. 31, 2016  5:24 PM)bladerzak2121 Wrote: beygabe if u want to see a black string launcher go here
https://twitter.com/BeyBrad
and scroll down till u find it

Lol, I know. Saw that the other day, TOTALLY jinxed myself.
We now have a date for the start of the anime broadcast on TV Tokyo : April 4th 2016 at 5:55 PM. The change from the morning to the evening is surprising, and means that few of us will be able to watch it live since that is basically 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning hah.
That's awesome!
I hope some fansub work on the project. Smile

Thanks for the info, Kai-V! Grin
Wonder if this will be on crunchyroll 1h after airing, since crunchyroll says that's how it works.
Has there been any hint of CrunchyRoll airing this at all?
No information at all actually. Crunchyroll usually announce their simulcasts the week before the anime season starts anyway, so it's not all that surprising. I'll pop them an email to inquire whether the series is in discussion for a simulcast though; it can't hurt to ask, even if I get no answer, haha.
(Feb. 11, 2016  10:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: No information at all actually. Crunchyroll usually announce their simulcasts the week before the anime season starts anyway, so it's not all that surprising. I'll pop them an email to inquire whether the series is in discussion for a simulcast though; it can't hurt to ask, even if I get no answer, haha.

From what I recall, Crunchyroll basically tries to get as much as possible. So if they can't get it it's probably a licensing issue with the Japanese side or Nelvana or something.
Nelvana's not involved this time, I thought.
I haven't really been keeping up with Burst news, so I actually have no idea. Since they were involved with the last two I assumed they had it now, too. Maybe we have hopes of official subs though now lol.