Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Mar. 19, 2021  10:47 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Guys we literally only have a couple posters and a trailer. Those rarely, if ever, show all the non-generic-bey characters of the season. There's currently very little evidence for or against certain characters returning.

We got generic last season in the snips from the premiere
I just realized that Belial's gimmick is like lift on a valkyrie
Some info on the new series from this news update: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=5135
First off, it says right at the start that even if the beys are lighter, they are still stronger because of the distribution of that weight.  I'm no professor, so I'm unsure if a lower center of gravity is better, but apparently the armor has good centrifugal force (from the OWD I assume) according to the site.
The high mode vs the low mode:  Low mode has lower center of gravity which makes the Bey spin longer and hit harder according to the site.  The high mode can use all discs but also the position of the blade part of the layer is higher up.  Essentially, low mode is more compact and high mode taller but compatible with all discs.
From this image we can see ther will be lots of mid-upgrades to Belial:
[Image: 003.png]
A disc, armor, and blade upgrade sound like cool ideas, not sure if they will all happen though.
Then there's a launcher description which is basically already known, flip over the launcher to change spin direction.  The stadium description in this image is interesting:
[Image: 005.png]
The stadium is 125% bigger than the standard stadium, and also has two sort of rims.  There's the center bowl, and outer rim which has a tornado ridge, then another outer step before hitting a wall or pocket.  The stadium center is also deeper, with a steeper slope which is supposed to make battles more intense.  Cool stadium design.
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Some info on the new series from this news update: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=5135
First off, it says right at the start that even if the beys are lighter, they are still stronger because of the distribution of that weight.  I'm no professor, so I'm unsure if a lower center of gravity is better, but apparently the armor has good centrifugal force (from the OWD I assume) according to the site.
The high mode vs the low mode:  Low mode has lower center of gravity which makes the Bey spin longer and hit harder according to the site.  The high mode can use all discs but also the position of the blade part of the layer is higher up.  Essentially, low mode is more compact and high mode taller but compatible with all discs.
A disc, armor, and blade upgrade sound like cool ideas, not sure if they will all happen though.
Then there's a launcher description which is basically already known, flip over the launcher to change spin direction.  The stadium description in this image is interesting:
The stadium is 125% bigger than the standard stadium, and also has two sort of rims.  There's the center bowl, and outer rim which has a tornado ridge, then another outer step before hitting a wall or pocket.  The stadium center is also deeper, with a steeper slope which is supposed to make battles more intense.  Cool stadium design.

does that make that stadium a fusion between the hypersphere and speed storm stadium?
Another strike god valkyrie situation... greeaaat.....
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Some info on the new series from this news update: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=5135

does that make that stadium a fusion between the hypersphere and speed storm stadium?

You could say that, but not to the same extreme as either of the two stadiums.
This new stadium better be tournament legal.
Neat-O.
Does anyone think Perseus will be owned by someone in the anime? Or will if be the Brave Solomon of DB?
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:43 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Neat-O.
Does anyone think Perseus will be owned by someone in the anime? Or will if be the Brave Solomon of DB?

I think it will be just like Brave Solomon and not appear in the anime as it is similar, being a Rare Bey Get Battle Prize and, perhaps more importantly, sharing a part of its layer with a bey confirmed to appear in the anime (Brave Valkyrie for Solomon and Dynamite Belial for Perseus).
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:48 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does that make that stadium a fusion between the hypersphere and speed storm stadium?

You could say that, but not to the same extreme as either of the two stadiums.

1. How much acceleration can beys get? 2. Is there enough space for Shield Crash like moves? And 3. Are there areas where beys can grip to a ridge?
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  1:48 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: You could say that, but not to the same extreme as either of the two stadiums.

1. How much acceleration can beys get? 2. Is there enough space for Shield Crash like moves? And 3. Are there areas where beys can grip to a ridge?

I don't have the stadium, so I can't say for sure on how much acceleration. For a "Shield Crash" like move, I assume you mean beys going up to the step and going back down to the center which is certainly possible. There is a tornado ridge, it's just around the second step (the area before the ring out pocket).
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:22 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:14 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: 1. How much acceleration can beys get? 2. Is there enough space for Shield Crash like moves? And 3. Are there areas where beys can grip to a ridge?

I don't have the stadium, so I can't say for sure on how much acceleration.  For a "Shield Crash" like move, I assume you mean beys going up to the step and going back down to the center which is certainly possible.  There is a tornado ridge, it's just around the second step (the area before the ring out pocket).

Would beys be able to grip it
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:24 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  2:22 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I don't have the stadium, so I can't say for sure on how much acceleration.  For a "Shield Crash" like move, I assume you mean beys going up to the step and going back down to the center which is certainly possible.  There is a tornado ridge, it's just around the second step (the area before the ring out pocket).

Would beys be able to grip it

Well yes, it's like the tornado ridge of a standard stadium, except it's around the 125% larger DB stadium
If the ring-like shape is the armor, then I it's probably Fafnir. The Bey itself makes me think Longinus tho.
Well I did the translation (more accurately asked someone who knows Japanese). They say the description is “a long rubber ring”. This basically confirms that the may release is Fafnir after all.
I'm glad Valkyrie is not being released early. The first releases are always the worst.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm glad Valkyrie is not being released early. The first releases are always the worst.

Super Hyperion, Brave Valkyrie, Ace Dragon, Victory Valkyrie :
Are we a joke to you?
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm glad Valkyrie is not being released early. The first releases are always the worst.

Super Hyperion, Brave Valkyrie, Ace Dragon, Victory Valkyrie :
Are we a joke to you?
Both Super Hyperion and Brave Valkyrie had no comptetive value because of Rage. Ace Dragon was always trash. Victory Valkyrie was outclassed by Lost Longinus.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Super Hyperion, Brave Valkyrie, Ace Dragon, Victory Valkyrie :
Are we a joke to you?
Both Super Hyperion and Brave Valkyrie had no comptetive value because of Rage. Ace Dragon was always trash. Victory Valkyrie was outclassed by Lost Longinus.

you dont get it right

you said all of them are completely trash, just because they are outclassed does not mean they are not good they are AT LEAST average
outclassed does not mean trash, brave is still very competitive, ace had relly good parts and was average, super is still really good, victory was pretty good at the time
they re not completely trash
Another Interesting fact is that Fafnir will come with a type of launcher accessory ( spin unit basically the gear part). Looks like we can expect that future releases will have different launcher accessories.
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:45 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2021  3:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: Both Super Hyperion and Brave Valkyrie had no comptetive value because of Rage. Ace Dragon was always trash. Victory Valkyrie was outclassed by Lost Longinus.

you dont get it right

you said all of them are completely trash, just because they are outclassed does not mean they are not good they are AT LEAST average
outclassed does not mean trash, brave is still very competitive, ace had relly good parts and was average, super is still really good, victory was pretty good at the time
they re not completely trash
Brave is not even as good as Infinite. The rubber on Brave decreases the recoil. Trash may not be the right word , but they are outclassed.
From the silhouette There's this stand alone armor part that comes with the may bey aka fafnir that looks to be like a right spin attack ring shaped like drain fafnir possibly it could be beilal armor upgrade like the site has been teased
(Mar. 28, 2021  4:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: From the silhouette There's this stand alone armor part that comes with the may bey aka fafnir that looks to be like a right spin attack ring  shaped like drain fafnir possibly it could be beilal armor upgrade like the site has been teased

You saying Fafnir might be a dx booster because of the armor?
Guys, can we PLEASE refrain from posting leaks? I have asked several posters to please stop and did so without issuing any warning % or temp bans but unfortunately the behavior has continued. Please read the community rules regarding leaks.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Communi...ing-Policy

The next time we will have to issue warning % and/or temp bans for users who violate the rules.

Thank you 🙏🏼