Australian meet and greet tournament!!!

ill probably be able to come. My brother might tag along also.
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:18 AM)simon181991 Wrote: ill probably be able to come. My brother might tag along also.

lol thats excellent and good to here please just read the opening post for all information and speak to me or raykon about any questions you may have and im looking forward to hopefully seeing you there Smile
We are now able to have a tournament! woo someone is gonna get a face! Grin
Also, remember for some of you guys to register on Beypoints as we will do free matches after.
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:38 AM)Raykon Wrote: We are now able to have a tournament! woo someone is gonna get a face! Grin
Also, remember for some of you guys to register on Beypoints as we will do free matches after.

Doesnt 1st second and third get a face?
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:46 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Doesnt 1st second and third get a face?

Yeah, there's the Gold Face (1st), Silver Face (2nd), Bronze Face (3rd) and Sapphire Face (25 recorded victories).
lol yeah sweet thats what i thought i was worried i was dreaming when i read that or something lol thanks
I might be the first person to get a saphire face :o I'm coming down with a stomach bug and I have a bit of a fever but I will still turn up no matter what.
yeh, the tournament would be hard for josh if 1 of the organisors wasnt there
lol
(Apr. 21, 2009  1:21 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeh, the tournament would be hard for josh if 1 of the organisors wasnt there
lol

lol haha nah raykon is on of the most reliable people ive ever met i know the only way he wont be participating is of his in hospital dying lol
Thanks lol, Only 2 days to go ... I'm starting to get nervous which isn't really good at all. Josh, Try to get your friends to register on beypoints so more people can get some bey points after the competition ends.
We also have 2 takara stadiums which is a lot better now then just one. Both stamina stadiums tho lmao.
Tyson said he would ring me yesterday but I was out all day Unhappy I will PM him to ring me ...
(Apr. 22, 2009  1:05 AM)Raykon Wrote: Thanks lol, Only 2 days to go ... I'm starting to get nervous which isn't really good at all. Josh, Try to get your friends to register on beypoints so more people can get some bey points after the competition ends.
We also have 2 takara stadiums which is a lot better now then just one. Both stamina stadiums tho lmao.
Tyson said he would ring me yesterday but I was out all day Unhappy I will PM him to ring me ...

sweet thats excellent raykon. Im going to be working tonight so if anything comes up message me Smile My freidns already all have beypoints and dont be nervous you will do fine lol
Alright cool Grin I will try not to XD anyway, Pirtek might come unless he has to go home before so I will put him as a maybe!
Tyson is not coming ... he didn't even bother to ring me so I don't care, he can either make it their himself or not go. I am not going to go up to somewhere that adds an extra hour to the trip.
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:58 AM)Raykon Wrote: Tyson is not coming ... he didn't even bother to ring me so I don't care, he can either make it their himself or not go. I am not going to go up to somewhere that adds an extra hour to the trip.

Thats alright we have pirtek so it evens it out Smile i am disapointed though but oh well what can you do.
Yeah, we now have more of a chance for Pirtek coming, but how am I going to fit 6 people in a car that can only hold 5 people ... Any suggestions? XD
cant you go with 2 cars? or put one in the boot lol
Pirtek can come lol, my dad isn't going to an appointment so he can come Smile
ok cool. Final announcement before the tournament. For all contestants who are entering if you have any problems with getting there send me a pm! this is your last chance to get help for everyone else on arrival you will find out the whats happening at the tournament and who will be ersing who. Thank you for participating and good luck Smile
For the battles we have to keep track of them on a list and we have to make sure that we record them in order.
And then you or me can send it to Brad.
It was fun, we did heaps of battles there and beypoints.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:10 AM)beybi Wrote: It was fun, we did heaps of battles there and beypoints.

How many people came?
awsum! ill definitely be at the next one, i had to work today
Holy carp! :o Aussies aren't nearly as lazy as the New Yorkers!
hey when u spend all r highschool yrs battlein the same person, an then theres an event with 13 bladers, its pretty good