Australian meet and greet tournament!!!

Okay, sorry if this annoying lol but so it's more easy and clear you should set up the OP like this or somethin
Date:
Time:
What to bring:
Format:
System:
Then it's all clear, and again I'm sorry if this annoys you..
Ill probably go, but put me on the maybe list for now
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:15 AM)Lira Wrote: Ill probably go, but put me on the maybe list for now

lol sweet thats another thanks lira. If you want any further info let me know and you live close to me so if need be i could probably give you a lift Smile
Okay cool, Updated the Attendance list post.
(Apr. 15, 2009  8:23 AM)Tyson Wrote: whattime does it end?

whenever we finish lol theres no specific time
Don't worry Tyson, I will Txt msg my mum when she can pick us up..
(Apr. 16, 2009  12:08 AM)Raykon Wrote: Don't worry Tyson, I will Txt msg my mum when she can pick us up..

yeah dont worry its not like it will be until midnight or anything. We hae to be out of the place by 6 so depending what happens maybe about 4- 4:30
hi people its the man ayman i am from sydney i will try my best to be there
Okay cool, I'll put you on the attendance list.. you should introduce yourself Smile
(Apr. 16, 2009  11:41 AM)ayman Wrote: hi people its the man ayman i am from sydney i will try my best to be there

lol sweet thanks ayman looking forward to hopefully seeing you there and i see youve introduced yourself to. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. (its good to see more sydney people in the community)
Goodgames. I think i said it at the start Confused i better check.

edit: yes i did put it up you scared me raykon lol

edit: they have a site to if anyone wants to see it http://www.goodgames.com.au/index.php?store=BURWOOD
lol i bought something from their store at the Easter Show last thursday
Okay cool. Tyson has my number now so he can tell me if he can go up or not, he has a even more chance of going now which is good.
EDIT: Lol kool, Brad do you think the pamphlets would be ready to hand out for the tournament?
(Apr. 17, 2009  6:23 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: lol i bought something from their store at the Easter Show last thursday

lol then the pm i just sent you is kinda pointless because you do know the address lol its a good spot for a tournament isnt it?

and thats great raykon its good to see he will most likely be there.
ok ive checked and il be there so you guys can expect to be versing me.
Alright cool! I'll put you as a definate.
This efing sucks, Beybi can't go Tired
thats no good there should still be enough though right?
(Apr. 17, 2009  1:43 PM)Raykon Wrote: This efing sucks, Beybi can't go Tired

your kidding me. Why not? that kills it big time man.
Well, I'm convinving her (I'm telling true things) so she can convince her parents to go.. I dunno.
So best of luck hopefully! Smile
EDIT: SHE CAN GO!!! Grin
Congrats guys. The more the merrier. Joyful_3
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:29 PM)Raykon Wrote: Well, I'm convinving her (I'm telling true things) so she can convince her parents to go.. I dunno.
So best of luck hopefully! Smile
EDIT: SHE CAN GO!!! Grin

lol YAY! good job raykon now if tyson and lira atleast go we will make. Plus check up on kaifan if you can and if ayman goes also then the tournament should be a whole lot better and have 11-12 people Smile

lol thanks rocky were doing our best hopefully everything turns up all good Smile
No probs, Tyson should make it, he will ring me today.
I will see if he can come, also, you should get on MSN because the beyblade Item I'm getting outbidded on.