Ask a question, get an answer! #2

But the LLD is more reliable against RS based opponent's so in a tourney LLD would be a better choice Wink
When it comes to KOing the beys..I have observed that my storm pegasus and BBP KO every 1st season bey from my BB-107 stadium but for some reason none of them seems to KO Basalt Horogium...whereas in the videos on youtube...Basalt gets KOed quite easily by most attacking beys on the BB_10 stadium...so does the beystadium make a difference while I KO the beys or is there a problem with my launching? Or is it that BBP and Storm Pegasis aren't meant to KO Basalt..
The bey stadium doesn't make a difference since they are both attack stadiums , you must just be launching the attack types weakly or something .
But then what it doesn't explain is that if I was launching the attack types weakly..then how is it possible that they KO almost as heavy(certainly lesser though) as Earth Eagle but not Basalt?
Because basalt is heavier so its harder to knock out , in my attack stadium i can use almost any attack type and KO Earth Eagle with ease , but basalt is harder the EE but its still quite easy to KO , so as i said before its just your launch ...
I've been hearing that the rules prevent launching right spin metal wheels in left rotation but all I can find in the rules is a restriction on launcher prong attachment. Is there anything to stop me launching a right spin beyblade in left rotation by pulling the ripcord in rather than out (I have a particularly stiff plastic gen cord if I need it)?
Using anything in a manner that it wasn't meant to be used is illegal. Even if possible.
There is a bar in the launcher that prevents you from doing that. Also, if you do manage to do that, the mechanisms would not allow for a very powerful launch, so you would lose anyway. And illegal modification of the bey or the launcher is...well, illegal.
Which Grand Ketos would you recommend buying for stamina:
Grand Ketos (White version) WD145RS or
Grand Ketos (Blue version ) T125RS
Their both defense types, lol

But I'd buy the white vers. for ascetic appeal, seeing as they both have RS, the track is the difference between them.

EDIT: You have the versions mixed up, T125 goes on the white version, lol
And plus, its not like either track has any competitive use. If you want a more stamina-ey bey, then get T125, if you want a more defense-ey bey, then get WD145. It's really your choice, and it makes no difference, if you're really competitive
(Jun. 03, 2011  6:39 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: There is a bar in the launcher that prevents you from doing that. Also, if you do manage to do that, the mechanisms would not allow for a very powerful launch, so you would lose anyway. And illegal modification of the bey or the launcher is...well, illegal.

The bar prevents wrongful insertion of the ripcord, not correct insertion. What I am suggesting is to insert the ripcord while the bey is on the launcher so that the ripcord is in its normal prelaunch position when the beyblade is launched. This requires no modification for the Hasbro launchers or the Meteo string launcher, though I haven't tried it with others. Yes, you get a rubbish launch but so long as it collides with the opponent early and repeatedly, that really doesn't matter.

So is there anything in the rules that actively prohibits this or have I found a dodgey loophole that needs sorting out?
Thats wierd, I kind of ment which one would spin longer, I always get those 2 mixed up lol, but thanks.
>Ask which beyblade with the 2nd or 3rd worst stamina tip is best for stamina
>Expect me not to laugh at you.
>My Face When This:[Image: 358.png]

But seriously, I guess T125 is more useful for stamina (though it's still very EH), though, WD145 can be used for a few unorthodox combo's and is much less common Uncertain
Honestly, though, neither are really worth buying, considering Vulcan Horogium BD145RS came in RBV7 and can be bought on ebay pretty cheap.

It doesn't matter which will spin longer as you shouldn't be using RS for that at all, and if you're using them uncustomised, you're a... well, you know.

Dracomageat You've been told it's against the rules, even if it is possible, it's unintended. There is nothing to argue here, and if you continue posting, it's spamming
Whatever the case may be, as Otsu said, unintended use is illegal, even if it doesn't require modification.
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: But seriously, I guess T125 is more useful for stamina (though it's still very EH), though, WD145 can be used for a few unorthodox combo's and is much less common Uncertain
Honestly, though, neither are really worth buying, considering Vulcan Horogium BD145RS came in RBV7 and can be bought on ebay pretty cheap.

I guess so. Anyway, now for a question of mine. What is better for attack combos, Vulcan or Beat. I ask because they both seem to look almost the same, I wonder if their performance is similar as well
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: >Ask which beyblade with the 2nd or 3rd worst stamina tip is best for stamina
>Expect me not to laugh at you.
>My Face When This:[Image: 358.png]

But seriously, I guess T125 is more useful for stamina (though it's still very EH), though, WD145 can be used for a few unorthodox combo's and is much less common Uncertain

It doesn't matter which will spin longer as you shouldn't be using RS for that at all, and if you're using them uncustomised, you're a... well, you know.

Dracomageat You've been told it's against the rules, even if it is possible, it's unintended. There is nothing to argue here, and if you continue posting, it's spamming

I was just asking that because I wanted to know which spin track is better in terms of stamina so i know which one to buy for a stamina combo.
I can't take that post seriously because of that face( i cant stop myself laughing).
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dracomageat You've been told it's against the rules, even if it is possible, it's unintended. There is nothing to argue here, and if you continue posting, it's spamming

Sorry, I was simply explaining why that one answer didn't fit and hoping to find out what exactly prohibits this.
If "unintended use" is indeed banned, I guess that covers it, though that isn't exactly the most specific of rulings.
The topic can be dropped now.
Vulcan weighs: 32.38grams
Beat weighs: 35.98grams
It's not a massive difference in terms of weight.
Beat, with it's recent testings, has shown that it is indeed top-tier, I'd go with Beat with this.
@TheBestPegasus: Look at the size (Beat is about the size of Hell), and read the Beat thread, Beat is way better, as it can actually KO stuff (Vulcan is pretty redundant now). And you should have just asked whether WD145 or T125 are better for stamina (the answer is T125). But TBH, you should Buy Hell Kerbecs for stamina, along with something with WD.

Dracomageat: Don't get me wrong, I understand how vague that rule is, and it leads to awkwardness with part wear. but yeah, that's not even worth arguing, as it's obviously not intended.
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: @TheBestPegasus: Look at the size (Beat is about the size of Hell), and read the Beat thread, Beat is way better, as it can actually KO stuff (Vulcan is pretty redundant now). And you should have just asked whether WD145 or T125 are better for stamina (the answer is T125). But TBH, you should Buy Hell Kerbecs for stamina, along with something with WD.

Ok thanks for the advice man. Hopefully I'll be getting Hell Kerbecs soon.
Seriously, do so, even if Hell Kerbecs BD145WD loses to a lot of defence combo's now, it's a) the quickest way to get a great stamina combo, and b) it comes with BD145, which is just a great track.
BD 145 is also used on most of the past titled "Tanks" of our meta game. Heck Kerbecks is one of the best stock beys, the Face CW MW T and B are all useful in one way or another.
@Th!nk: Oh, it's that rule. The way I read it, that only applied to parts. Thanks for clearing up that misunderstanding.
No problem, the rule book is a bit vague at point, but if you think "I don't think this is how it's supposed to act", generally it's illegal Tongue_out

@Jacksonian: Don't abbreviate track and bottom, srsly, B is a bottom itself.