Any Florida Bladers?

I’d love to meet up with Bladers and make some new friends in Winter Park. The battles will be tons of fun. My 1st tournament was not too long ago and while I may not have any Beyblades from X just yet, I am quite skilled. So I hope we meet in the future.
You have no idea how hard i looked for Bladers in the central Florida area-
(Jan. 12, 2024  5:56 PM)Yiang Wrote: You have no idea how hard i looked for Bladers in the central Florida area-

Ikr. Now I got myself My 1st ever Beyblade from Beyblade X.
I got a team of 5 in Orlando (Metro West area) we usually spar on Saturdays and every time we look for tournaments they’re filled. We all play X format but two of us are getting back into MF format.
I'm a blader in south fl, There's like no bladers down here Unhappy
I live in Casselberry. Just got back into Blading with the X series. Would love to meet up and battle.
Hello! I live in downtown orlando. I think I can do Winter Park. Do you have a time and date?
We usually link up in Metro West although WP isnt too far but it would come down to where can we play. Over here in MW we got Rose Place Park where we play X on Saturdays
I live around Tampa and I would love to know about any events around my area!
Beyblade Premier used to run Big Awesome tournaments in Orlando. I don't understand why they've just stopped since last fall. Unhappy
Hello! I live in downtown orlando
Anyone in South East Florida? Central FL is pretty far away from me
I've moved to the Orlando area a couple years ago and got super busy with college; but my own college's culture and tabletop clubs of all places got me back into playing Beyblade after not having played for many years. I definitely missed it.
I would be super stoked to find other folks to meet up with for X format.
Whats up Florida people! Im working with the owner of Unlucky Roll Cafe (a board game store) in Inverness to start host beyblade nights there. Would anyone be interested? I'm not sure which day or time it would be but it would probably be a monthly event.
Hey, bryman1138
I live in Inverness and would love to join this event, let me know when you get it started. I’ve competed in a few tournaments in Orlando but this is so much closer!
Euro! That's awesome! We're going g to be meeting at Unlucky Roll in the old Kmart plaza. I help out there and the owner is super excited to get this going. I'm actually there now cleaning a bunch of beyblades I bought off a guy yesterday
(Apr. 18, 2024  10:58 PM)bryman1138 Wrote: Euro! That's awesome! We're going g to be meeting at Unlucky Roll in the old Kmart plaza. I help out there and the owner is super excited to get this going. I'm actually there now cleaning a bunch of beyblades I bought off a guy yesterday

I'm nearby in Orlando, but depending on the day/time(s) I might be able to make the trip out!
What formats are folks mostly interested in bringing?
I've got some Burst Beyblades and just started getting into X. I might get some mfb again soon but it'll be a minute, haha.
I think I'm personally well stocked on burst now, I just bought a big lot of them, and mfb, I have a decent collection from years ago. I want to get in to X next.
I'm not sure about everyone around here, probably burst because it's easy to get.
As for when, it'll probably be 4-10 on a friday or Saturday. We will probably have week night practices also.
(Apr. 19, 2024  2:17 AM)bryman1138 Wrote: I think I'm personally well stocked on burst now, I just bought a big lot of them, and mfb, I have a decent collection from years ago. I want to get in to X next.
I'm not sure about everyone around here, probably burst because it's easy to get.
As for when, it'll probably be 4-10 on a friday or Saturday. We will probably have week night practices also.

Come this June, we will start seeing HasX Beys hit the shelves- I'm sure by then folks here will have easier access to the X format.
I'll have to see if I can't make my way out there for some burst though sometime; I haven't had the pleasure to scrap in any of the Burst formats yet!
But hey, at least you can tell the proprietor there is some interest from some of us on the WBO! Grin 

I'm super excited to meet more bladers here, since I'm kinda new to the state.
Well itll be atleast another month until we can run any sanctioned matches, I failed my organizer quiz. I'm sure we will have some un sanctioned events before then though. I guess I should do more than just skim the rules before taking the test lol.