“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?”

hi i would like to see if there is any interested beybladers that would be interested in participating in a beyblade event tournament and expo and if there is any willing to assist in making this event happen i would gladly welcome it....much mahalo's
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:18 AM)BeyBladerZ Wrote: hi i would like to see if there is any interested beybladers that would be interested in participating in a beyblade event tournament and expo and if there is any willing to assist in making this event happen i would gladly welcome it....much mahalo's

where will it take place? when?
hi im right now just seeing how many are interested in such an event and if there is enough then i would go ahead with the where and when so if your interested let me kno
I'm interested but were at I'm a blader in ms
im in cali so what we can try 2 do is organize 1 on the coast
yeah that would be awesome if there is enough people interested and maybe get a few sponsoring stores to help with monetary contributions toward rental of a place to hold it got any ideas?
Im a blader in Hawaii and I'm interested.
VileBlader sorry to crush your dreams of blading but BeyBladerZ hasn't been On since July 7th which was almost a month ago so i doubt he is going to hold it
(Aug. 05, 2010  7:09 PM)VileBlader Wrote: Im a blader in Hawaii and I'm interested.

yeah me too but we need some people to come together and we can start a tournament in hawaii
also it depends what island you live on
OMG HOLY HELL! I'm in Hawaii! (I didn't want to make the thread because I didn't think there'd be anyone anyway.) What island are you on?
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:30 AM)countdudoo Wrote: OMG HOLY HELL! I'm in Hawaii! (I didn't want to make the thread because I didn't think there'd be anyone anyway.) What island are you on?

what about you
I'm on Oahu. Maybe if we get enough people, we could start a tournament. That would rock.
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:23 AM)VileBlader Wrote: I'm on Oahu. Maybe if we get enough people, we could start a tournament. That would rock.

me 2
Okay, Oahu. Ala Moana Park?
Good idea. When and will we have enough people?
It appears there are 3. I would think it best to be sometime after Christmas. Smug
yeah ala moana is good but what about the toysrus in pearlridge its a good place too.
That's pretty far for me. Does anyone have a good stadium? My little brother sat on my Attack stadium.
ala moana is far from where i stay it also depends on where you live too
but i can go there
Can't make it if we are meeting at Pearlridge. It's pretty far. As for stadiums... I don't have... It turns out, someone donated it to the poor.

On a side note, I'm thinking about bringing my blade to the next Kawaii Kon. If there are any bladers who attend the Kawaii Kon, we should meet. Joyful_3
Around Honolulu.. ish. Well I guess it isn't too bad.
I'm around Honolulu as well. I can only make it if it's around Ala Moana or Ward... Or anywhere nearby that is a walkable distance. XD
This is SO COOL! I never thought anyone in the WBO lived in hawaii!

Yes a tournament on Oahu sounds SUPER! it could be at ala moana during winter brake some time.
I agree it should be at Ala Moana or Ala Moana Park. But what time during winter break?