World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Hasbro Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? (/Thread-Hasbro-Anyone-knows-the-differences-in-competitive-use-between-0-and-10)

Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - valtaoi_007 - May. 03, 2021

I know they are around the same weight, but their shape and distribution is different
and I want to know what both of them are good in what and which is better than which at something for hasbro combinations

anyone please?

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - bladekid - May. 03, 2021

10 has higher OWD and has better stamina, and 0 has better CWD and has better Defense. They're both very similar tho

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - valtaoi_007 - May. 03, 2021

(May. 03, 2021  4:04 AM)bladekid Wrote: 10 has higher OWD and has better stamina, and 0 has better CWD and has better Defense. They're both very similar tho

Oh I see that!
but most people still uses 0 for stamina rather than ten idk why

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - DragonicMeister - May. 03, 2021

(May. 03, 2021  4:04 AM)bladekid Wrote: 10 has higher OWD and has better stamina, and 0 has better CWD and has better Defense. They're both very similar tho

OWD?

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - bladekid - May. 03, 2021

(May. 03, 2021  10:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

OWD?
Outward weight distribution

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - Suzaku-X - May. 05, 2021

(May. 03, 2021  4:23 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Oh I see that!
but most people still uses 0 for stamina rather than ten idk why

10 is more bursty than 0, and their stamina potential doesn't differ all that much, so, realistically, it's a game of trade-offs. Are you willing to sacrifice more burst defense for better overall stamina, or go safer with 0?

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - TheRogueBlader - May. 11, 2021

10- 23 grams, OWD
0- 24 grams, CWD

I don’t even know why I’m saying this, I really can’t tell the difference. I’d just use 0 because of its weight, and smooth shape around the outside.

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - valtaoi_007 - May. 12, 2021

(May. 11, 2021  5:33 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 10- 23 grams, OWD
0- 24 grams, CWD

I don’t even know why I’m saying this, I really can’t tell the difference. I’d just use 0 because of its weight, and smooth shape around the outside.

I will do some spin  testings with the same combo (glide ragnaruk eternal) once I have the time and I will see who is better at stamina
and then put them against every kind of bey so I know which disk is overall better

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - TheRogueBlader - May. 12, 2021

But you will launch them at different times, for accurate tests you need both beys launched at the same time

RE: Anyone knows the differences in competitive use between 0 and 10? - CheetoBlader - May. 12, 2021

(May. 12, 2021  5:36 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But you will launch them at different times, for accurate tests you need both beys launched at the same time

Alternating launches work as well.