World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - LMAO - Oct. 06, 2013

I don't really know if this is more of a suggestion or a thought, but here it goes.

I feel like the WBO should reach out on Youtube, and become a larger member in the whole Youtube Beyblade Community which has gotten extremely large. It sorta saddens me, since I know alot of those people want to go to Beyblade Tournaments, and want to learn more about Beyblade in general. Also, most of them have never heard of the WBO, and would probably want to, and so I believe the site can get a lot more attention if we are much more active on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It would get us a ton of more members, plus much more people for Tournaments. As an example, in a Toronto tournament video on Youtube, there were a bunch of comments saying things like "How do I get to go to one", and "When is the next one" and things like that. I think we can also get more people to join, just by simply replying to most of the comments, that have important questions on Youtube.

Next, on Facebook, there are a ton of little Beyblade community pages, that still don't know about the WBO, and they would most likely be honoured to know such a site exists where they can hold tournaments, and even win prizes.

All in all, sorry if this was annoying, but my main point is, is that, if we reach out and stay much more active on our Social Media sites, then we can get a lot of more people on the WBO.

Thanks! Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Oct. 06, 2013

I think that the wbo should have a custom tournament on the beychannel ( a couple times a year)for the people that can't go to real life tournaments, if u don't know what custom beyblade tournaments are please look it up on YouTube and maybe there can even be a small prize

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 06, 2013

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:01 AM)LMAO Wrote: I don't really know if this is more of a suggestion or a thought, but here it goes.

I feel like the WBO should reach out on Youtube, and become a larger member in the whole Youtube Beyblade Community which has gotten extremely large. It sorta saddens me, since I know alot of those people want to go to Beyblade Tournaments, and want to learn more about Beyblade in general. Also, most of them have never heard of the WBO, and would probably want to, and so I believe the site can get a lot more attention if we are much more active on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. It would get us a ton of more members, plus much more people for Tournaments. As an example, in a Toronto tournament video on Youtube, there were a bunch of comments saying things like "How do I get to go to one", and "When is the next one" and things like that. I think we can also get more people to join, just by simply replying to most of the comments, that have important questions on Youtube.

As far as YouTube goes: We have to make sure all the videos that are posted are high quality. We can't posted bad footage. We have a certain standard that has been set we have to keep up. I would love to see more videos on YouTube from the WBO.

I would be all for a guide on YouTube about making a tournament happen.

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:01 AM)LMAO Wrote: Next, on Facebook, there are a ton of little Beyblade community pages, that still don't know about the WBO, and they would most likely be honoured to know such a site exists where they can hold tournaments, and even win prizes.

All in all, sorry if this was annoying, but my main point is, is that, if we reach out and stay much more active on our Social Media sites, then we can get a lot of more people on the WBO.

Thanks! Smile

As far as Facebook and Twitter go I do have some say in that. We try to provide regular updates. It would be partially the community's responsibility to "Share" & "Like" posts. I do that on my personal account. When I "tweet" I use the hashtags #Beyblade & #GameDev. #GameDev gets picked up by several other sites.

RE: Make your suggestions! - LMAO - Oct. 06, 2013

A guide for a tournament would certainly help, Dark_Mousy, good idea.

I don't really mean posting videos on Youtube, just commenting, and replying to other peoples questions/comments/concerns.

Then we should get more people to participate in using the #Beyblade and #GameDev hastags, it would really help. Also, I just feel like the WBO gets a lot of questions on its Facebook page, but barely any are actually replied to.

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:22 AM)LMAO Wrote: A guide for a tournament would certainly help, Dark_Mousy, good idea.

I don't really mean posting videos on Youtube, just commenting, and replying to other peoples questions/comments/concerns.
Id agree with this.

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:22 AM)LMAO Wrote: Then we should get more people to participate in using the #Beyblade and #GameDev hastags, it would really help.
I agree, but Ive posted many times about those Hash Tags, and few people on the WBO use them even tweet us.

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:22 AM)LMAO Wrote: Also, I just feel like the WBO gets a lot of questions on its Facebook page, but barely any are actually replied to.

we try to answer most of the questions. We get a question or two a week and I usually answer them or a CM does.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Oct. 06, 2013

I can tell you that we already have something planned for YouTube, but yes, for Facebook and Twitter, I think we do everything we can already but if the Members are not there to help us and spread the word about it when I have tried and gotten countless of accounts banned from the official Beyblade Facebook Page trying to mention the World Beyblade Organization in as many relevant opportunities as I could, we are basically stuck where we are right now ...

Did anybody even consider my suggestion......

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I can tell you that we already have something planned for YouTube, but yes, for Facebook and Twitter, I think we do everything we can already but if the Members are not there to help us and spread the word about it when I have tried and gotten countless of accounts banned from the official Beyblade Facebook Page trying to mention the World Beyblade Organization in as many relevant opportunities as I could, we are basically stuck where we are right now ...

I do the same thing. I personally would like to see other members step up and spread the word of the WBO on the Beyblade Facebook page.

RE: Make your suggestions! - TimeOut - Oct. 06, 2013

I hate to admit it, but zankye does get a ton of views and as far as I can tell there is no association between him and the WBO so that kind of needs to change.

(Oct. 06, 2013  4:08 AM)Time Wrote: I hate to admit it, but zankye does get a ton of views and as far as I can tell there is no association between him and the WBO so that kind of needs to change.

I totally agree but not just zankey we need to get some youtubers to spread the word cause I know there are a lot of youtubers on this site

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cannon - Oct. 06, 2013

He gets his subscribers from Giveaways, have you noticed?

His knowledge of Beyblade is this __ big. We do not need him, and his replies to comments are quite rude if you've seen them. Also, he's already affiliated with Taka.Ohno, oddly ?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kei - Oct. 06, 2013

I don't disagree with you, LMAO. But, I actually think we've improved significantly over the past year or so with regards to our use of Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter. Should we have capitalized on it more earlier when Hasbro first launched Beyblade: Metal Fusion? Absolutely. But there's nothing we can do about that now except continue to make use of it like we have been for a while now.

And as Kai-V mentioned, we also have something else planned for Youtube, and that doesn't even include the huge volume of footage I have from Toronto tournaments this summer.

(Oct. 06, 2013  4:08 AM)Time Wrote: I hate to admit it, but zankye does get a ton of views and as far as I can tell there is no association between him and the WBO so that kind of needs to change.

I've always found it super weird that he has never shown up at any Toronto tournaments ...

DRAGON KING Wrote:I totally agree but not just zankey we need to get some youtubers to spread the word cause I know there are a lot of youtubers on this site

BeybladeGeeks are Official WBO Affiliates (hence the existence of this video and their posting of the Qualifier Series videos on their Facebook page). I'd say that is pretty significant.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Leone19 - Oct. 06, 2013

If anything, I think it's ok Zankye isn't on the site, although it would increase popularity. But, at the same time, as Cannon mentioned, his comments are pretty rude.
. Not to mention, if he did direct people here, it would probably be full if little kids, or people who know this much _____ on Beyblade.

So, I think BeybladeGeeks are pretty significant, as Kei said.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cannon - Oct. 06, 2013

His mother responds to them, I remember seeing a comment regarding that from zankye.

RE: Make your suggestions! - ShinobuXD - Oct. 06, 2013

(Oct. 06, 2013  4:46 AM)Kei Wrote:

I've always found it super weird that he has never shown up at any Toronto tournaments ...

I actually sent him a message on YouTube about it once, and he replied, saying he didn't have,"the time." Yeah right. He has time to make two thousand or so videos, but not go to one tournament, thats just a few hours long?

I think he's scared Kei will steal his beypoints Tongue_out_wink

EDIT: BBG is pretty significant... they actually have a little knowledge, plus they've mentioned the WBO and even shown the site numerous times.

(Oct. 06, 2013  2:54 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  4:46 AM)Kei Wrote:

I actually sent him a message on YouTube about it once, and he replied, saying he didn't have,"the time." Yeah right. He has time to make two thousand or so videos, but not go to one tournament, thats just a few hours long?

I think he's scared Kei will steal his beypoints Tongue_out_wink

I just checked one of his most recent videos, Dark Mousy asked if he was associated With the WBO and the reply stated (paraphrasing) he had two channels to run, and a school with lots of homework.

Good excuse, with lots of homework you can constantly buy duplicates, give away prizes, and travel the world to Battle, but can't attend a local event, or join a site?

-End Rant-

But this is getting off-topic...

But, I think it's the mother/father saying no, they pretty much handle his channel...

RE: Make your suggestions! - The Supreme One - Oct. 06, 2013

You really do have to wonder why he has time to travel the world & battle other youtubers, but can't attend a tournament in his area. I just don't think he cares about getting into Beyblade competitively. Plus, his parents probably have something to do with his disinterest in being affiliated with the WBO.

RE: Make your suggestions! - ShinobuXD - Oct. 06, 2013

Personally, I wonder if he even knows about the WBO. Maybe just his parents do, and they never told him about the tournaments and everything.

RE: Make your suggestions! - RagerBlade - Oct. 06, 2013

Guys just saying we shouldn't insult Zankaye as he is just a kid. It is a little rude in my opinion. Let's just stay away from the insults about his BeyKnowledge.

(Oct. 06, 2013  3:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Guys just saying we shouldn't insult Zankaye as he is just a kid. It is a little rude in my opinion. Let's just stay away from the insults about his BeyKnowledge.

You're right.

He's just a kid. But, we aren't really trying to directly insult him, just wondering why he isn't on the WBO, as he would increase the site's popularity.

RE: Make your suggestions! - UltimateOrion - Oct. 06, 2013

(Oct. 06, 2013  5:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  3:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Guys just saying we shouldn't insult Zankaye as he is just a kid. It is a little rude in my opinion. Let's just stay away from the insults about his BeyKnowledge.

You're right.

He's just a kid. But, we aren't really trying to directly insult him, just wondering why he isn't on the WBO, as he would increase the site's popularity.

When Zankye was having his live stream i asked him if he could join the wbo and go to tournaments he said no because he runs 2 channels. PM me if you want the video for proof that he said that it was a Question and Answer video.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Oct. 06, 2013

Guys, this is way off topic, take it to pms.

RE: Make your suggestions! - RagerBlade - Oct. 07, 2013

Look Zankye is a kid who wants subs and who can blame him? Everyone on YouTube wants subs and most do everything to get them. If they don't know anything about the subject then that's their problem. I kind of respect Zankye because he plays the game only for fun and not for Competitive reasons. That may also be why he doesn't join. He wants to continue being on e fun side.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Tri - Oct. 07, 2013

So are you saying competitiveness isn't fun?

I think Beybladegeeks should really advertise the WBO a little more and maybe more posts in the affliation news forum.

RE: Make your suggestions! - RagerBlade - Oct. 07, 2013

It is, but some people on the WBO just do it to much ruining it. Anyways this is getting off topic. So I'll end the discussion here.