World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - pegasis105rf - Sep. 12, 2010

i started wathing D-Gray-Man

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Wendsterrr - Sep. 14, 2010

I'm currently watching k-on!! and mfb.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Omega - Sep. 14, 2010

Finished watching Kino's Journey (13 episode series), watching Ghost in the Shell now.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - G-Hagane - Sep. 14, 2010

One Piece(got like, 50 episodes to catch up on), Naruto Shippuden.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Richard Windol - Sep. 19, 2010

Angel Beats!

Finally, I get to watch it at last lol

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - lorddragon10000 - Sep. 19, 2010

well i'm watching bleach and its really good

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Thresher - Oct. 27, 2010

I just started watching Claymore, and the action is amazing. I dare say it is the bloodiest anime I have seen since Afro Samurai.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Temporal - Oct. 30, 2010

Soul Eater is funny! Namely Kid.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 桃太郎 - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 27, 2010  4:30 PM)Thresher Wrote: I just started watching Claymore, and the action is amazing. I dare say it is the bloodiest anime I have seen since Afro Samurai.

Ohoho... you have seen nothing yet. There was one that I watched about the feudal period in Japan, in regard to Samurai. Then there's Gantz. My goodness.

I'm watching Negima at the moment. I don't know if anyone watches this and or Love Hina, but don't you hate it how some anime are shorter than the manga?

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Thresher - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  8:57 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:30 PM)Thresher Wrote: I just started watching Claymore, and the action is amazing. I dare say it is the bloodiest anime I have seen since Afro Samurai.

Ohoho... you have seen nothing yet. There was one that I watched about the feudal period in Japan, in regard to Samurai. Then there's Gantz. My goodness.

I'm watching Negima at the moment. I don't know if anyone watches this and or Love Hina, but don't you hate it how some anime are shorter than the manga?

I hadn't gotten around to posting yet, but after finishing Claymore I have begun Afro Samurai, which is 5X bloodier. I wish the anime was longer though. Claymore had a pretty good story.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Kaya_Paradise - Nov. 01, 2010

I Finished Magic Knights Rayearth, and now I'm wathcing Tokyo Mew Mew and irs superb Grin

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Temporal - Nov. 29, 2010

Who watches Soul Eater? I think it is one of the funniest anime. Angel Beats is cool too. The World Only God knows is... Uh....Weird, or awesome. I don't know.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - wat - Nov. 29, 2010

I'm watching 3 of this season's anime, Panty and Stocking, Kuragehime, and Ore Imouto. I like OreImo the least...and Kuragehime the most. I also intended to watch Star Driver but never got around to watching past the first episode. I think I may pick it up again before the season is over

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ƛnubis - Nov. 30, 2010

Deltora Quest its okay. But, I havent read the books.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - TENKAGE - Dec. 01, 2010

I am watching the classic and prehaps epic anime "fist of the north star" on hulu

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - BeyScorcher - Dec. 01, 2010

Deltora Quest, POkemon, Beyblade Metal Fusion, and finally, *GULP*

ELFEN LIED. O_O

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Chaos Blader - Dec. 01, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  9:46 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Deltora Quest its okay. But, I havent read the books.

Holy carp they actually dubbed that!? Chocked_2 Wow...

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Tempestas007 - Dec. 01, 2010

I'm rewatching Gundam Wing.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Dude - Dec. 01, 2010

I'm re-watching Black Cat. Such an awesome show...

I'm also obviously following Bleach, even though I've already read what,s gonna happen...

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - |Joe| - Dec. 01, 2010

Re-watching the original Beyblade series while watching the current dubbed MFB episodes heh. God the animation was so bad back then XD

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ThermalOrso2385 - Dec. 08, 2010

Me not much bbmf, pokemon, bakugan Smile

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Thresher - Dec. 09, 2010

A friend of mine convinced me to watch Kaze no Stigma, and I'm about fifteen episodes in. I find it rather hilarious.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Katsuya - Dec. 09, 2010

Im watching School Rumble, Naruto Shippuden,sometimes blood and used too watch one piece until it went off on cartoonetwork. Manga I watch Pokemon, Beyblade, Bakugan, and sometimes sonic the hedgehog.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Nano - Dec. 16, 2010

I'm almost done with Beyblad G revolution. I'm watching random Luck☆Star episodes. I also need to finish Gunslinger Girl (got the whole first season never watched more then once for $25). I will try to buy some more Anime DVDs so I can watch it (random anime) all in one go.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Odin - Dec. 19, 2010

I'm watching every Bakugan (including the current season), Naruto Shippuden, School Rumble, Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Beyblade, Beyblade G Revolution, Beyblade V-Force, Beyblade Metal Fusion (obviously), every Pokemon, Tsubasa Resivior Chronicles, Dragon Ball Kai and others.