World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Aug. 14, 2013

(Aug. 14, 2013  9:46 PM)Anchor Wrote: I haven't watched Attack on Titan since episode 10, I got kind of sick of it after a while, and I lost some motivation to watch it after being spoiled. I'm still watching Code Geass, which is pretty good so far, and I also started watching Digimon Adventure on Netflix, which is surprisingly fun to watch. I expected it to be kind of bad, but it was cool. The monsters look really cool, and my favorite so far is Gomamon.
Never thought I'd say it but I'm actually watching Digimon Adventure too, on Nicktoons lol
I originally started watching it because I didn't have internet, but it's better than I thought it would be Tongue_out_wink

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 6 God - Aug. 15, 2013

I'm watching sort of a mixture, (whichever comes on TV at the time) Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Yeah Nicktoons and Boomerang started bringing back my (young)childhood! Wink

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Thresher - Aug. 15, 2013

I'm rurrently watching Haganai:I don't have many friends and I can't stop laughing. I very recently finished Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail which is an amazing adaptation of the same manga arc(only recommended to adults a do to its subject matter and violence), The World God Only Knows(very funny and cute), Aria the Scarlet Ammo(action and comedy oriented), Ookami-san and Her Seven Companions(comedy oriented with some dramatic elements), and Summer Wars(action and drama oriented), and I would recommend them all to fans of those genre's. I'm also watching Attack on Titan, which is more mature and violent like Black Lagoon but it has a great story and character development. Thus far it is doing it's manga justice.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - sarabscientist - Aug. 18, 2013

(Aug. 14, 2013  6:56 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I'm currently watching Clannad, Dangan Ronpa: The Animation, Free!, and Attack on Titan.

bless.

As for the Attack On Titan discussion, I think the anime is great, the animation is superb and the characters are unique but the only problem I have with it, is the fandom. Sometimes the jokes and things they do are ridiculous, its like they're beating a dead horse until the next episode comes out with new material. But most of the times its quite cool to be in such an active fandom that's always spewing out interesting theories, artwork and the like. I'm so happy I joined early on so that I wouldn't miss out on all of this. It makes watching the anime more interesting!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Aug. 18, 2013

The attack on titan fandom is the worst part about the series. It gets kind of annoying every time a new episode comes out since my tumblr dash ends up getting spammed with a bunch of AOT stuff. Anyways, I started Gin no Sanji A.K.A Silver Spoon. It's ok so far, but I've only seen one episode. I've heard it's entertaining so I'll keep watching it.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 18, 2013

(Aug. 14, 2013  12:30 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  12:26 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  12:01 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yeah, I'm keeping up with Naruto also. *Madara was resurrected, GOT REAL BAD REAL QUICK.
I like reading the manga more than the anime, have you read the manga - it's waaayyyy ahead of that, as in wayyyy ahead.

Oh yeah sket dance was really good at the start but I never actually watched all of it.
Some Tongue_out
Not enough funds and I don't like spoilers ^-^

Oh okay and yes it did get real bad real quick haha lol

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Aug. 18, 2013

I'd have to agree that the fandom is the worst thing about SnK. Honestly, I would probably enjoy the series much more if crack ships, pictures of photoshopped titans, & loves of bread weren't being shoved in my face everywhere I go online lol
I can't say this enough: it became popular way too fast, before most people even got a feel for the series. I think that's the primary reason why many people are disappointed with the show by now.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - DrPepsidew - Aug. 18, 2013

I guess I'm a hipster of sorts. I stopped watching because everyone jumped on it. ._.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Achi-baba - Aug. 18, 2013

well I found this on my website today,
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/beyblade-shogun-steel-episode-2-english-dubbed
unless they aired both episodes on the same day, you're welcome.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Aug. 18, 2013

Pretty sure they aired both episodes on the same day.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ryukiba - Aug. 19, 2013

Yeah they did, episode 1 and 2!Joyful_2

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Achi-baba - Aug. 19, 2013

Dog Globit!!! well can any one send me the link to Sword Art Online episode 4 dubbed on a website, mine only has the Japanese version?

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 19, 2013

fairy tail.. I know I'm late, but it's a great show lol

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 19, 2013

I am hoping that mashima will start fairy tail again although it may be hard finding another person to play as Lucy's voice... Unhappy

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - BladerOfSilence - Aug. 19, 2013

Im currently watching the dubbed version of bleach and naruto shippuden, and just recently i started rewatching inuyasha!!! Grin

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ryukiba - Aug. 19, 2013

(Aug. 19, 2013  6:51 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Dog Globit!!! well can any one send me the link to Sword Art Online episode 4 dubbed on a website, mine only has the Japanese version?

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/sword-art-online-episode-4-english-dubbed

Can someone send me a link to all the zero g episodes subed english

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Aug. 19, 2013

FindingAdventure's youtube channel is your best bet. Not sure if they've finished subbing all the episodes, but they have the majority of them done.

Okay thanks I will see to that tomorrow is

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - BeyChan - Aug. 26, 2013

I'm watching a old anime called blue gender

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Achi-baba - Aug. 26, 2013

(Aug. 19, 2013  11:41 AM)jacolal Wrote: I am hoping that mashima will start fairy tail again although it may be hard finding another person to play as Lucy's voice... Unhappy

What happened to Lucy's voice acteress, Did she die?Gasp

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 26, 2013

I am meeting the English voice actress of lucy from fairytail at shadocon!!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - agentbeyblade21 - Sep. 07, 2013

im watching one piece and attack on titan. wondering what to watch next? my favorite anime was sword art online

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rnold201 - Sep. 07, 2013

I know I'm slow, I just finished fairy tail and found out that the voice actress for Lucy quit. So I'm really sad that there wont be any more fairy tail to watch for a while. Unhappy.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ryukiba - Sep. 07, 2013

I'm currently watching B-Daman crossfire and Blue Exorcist!Smile