World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Cannon - Jul. 11, 2013

Waaaah V-Force is so much better!

Y'know with the Bit Beast action and all. Plus there were so many antagonists; King and Queen by far is the best.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 6 God - Jul. 11, 2013

I ahve know idea what yall are talking about, the first season was waaaaayyyy better, except for the character designs, they were really sloppy, but the suspense and action were impecable! I didntreally like v-force too much. Uncertain

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Kai Hiwatari - Jul. 11, 2013

(Jul. 11, 2013  4:28 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Have you watched Beyblade V-Force? I haven't watched it but I hear its good.

Yeah, I was able to watch it all when it came on TV back in the day.

Cannon Wrote:Waaaah V-Force is so much better!

Y'know with the Bit Beast action and all. Plus there were so many antagonists; King and Queen by far is the best.

I liked V-Force too, definitely the best series if you were all about the Bit Beasts, and I do admit, there were a lot of really cool characters, as well as really cool Beyblades(the cybers, AHHHH), but the story really did not intrigue me as much.

The reason I liked G-Rev so much was how intense the battles got. It really showed how passionate the characters were when it came to Beyblades.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Starlight25 - Jul. 14, 2013

Beyblade V-force is good because it got more involved into the bit beasts plot, as for G-revolution I think it got a bit more into the characters, and showing the characters competitive & passion for beyblading.

Back onto the topic, the anime I'm currently watching now this summer.
- The World God Only Knows III, finally the 3rd season of this series has come looking forward to it.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia, all out girl power with high tech looks descent enough.
- Highschool DxD NEW, second season time to watch for the plot right, haha.
- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, this got my interest looking forward to seeing more episodes.
- Danganronpa, time to watch something psychic & damn the animation is great.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - syaoranli2 - Jul. 16, 2013

Aria The Animation/Natural/Origination. This anime is just so relaxing and slow-paced. Perfect anime for those who want to escape the daily stress and lean back for once. Though I would only recommend it to ppl of the age of 18 and above, since its not the typical shonen anime, more like Seinen.

When I first watched it I was really surprised of how slow paced this anime is. Do you know the feeling when you finished an episode and it didn't felt like 25mins. but 5mins.? The first episode of this anime felt to me like 50mins. instead of 25mins.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Jul. 25, 2013

My Code Geass Complete Season 1 DVD came in the mail today, and I finally started it. A lot of people love this anime, and it's known as one of the best, and it's been recommended to me so many times. It's pretty good so far.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Jul. 25, 2013

(Jul. 08, 2013  7:52 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: If you're watching Dangan Ronpa, I would also suggest reading the LP of it online (it's a video game, and while it is being translated, has only been released in Japanese so far). You can check out orenronen's Let's Play, it translates most (if not all) of the dialogue within the game, explains all the Japanese culture references that might not be understood, provides music while you read, and even has video for many parts. I do love the anime, too, but the game itself goes into a lot more detail. Plus, it's caught up! Which means you won't have to wait for a new episode to come out each week!
Just noticed this haha thanks Smile It's my favorite show this season, so I'll definitely check that out!

(Jul. 25, 2013  2:48 AM)Anchor Wrote: My Code Geass Complete Season 1 DVD came in the mail today, and I finally started it. A lot of people love this anime, and it's known as one of the best, and it's been recommended to me so many times. It's pretty good so far.
Oh god...Code Geass is amazing!! Absolutely loved that anime. Season 2 was a little better imo...I have parts 2-4 on DVD, but I haven't bought part 1 yet because it's so expensive lol

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ryukiba - Jul. 25, 2013

I watched all of Dark Side Cat!Grin too bad there's only 6 episodes!!Unhappy

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - SoulNinja - Jul. 25, 2013

Im currently watch these animes:
Attack On Titan
Durarara
Mushibugyo

Mushibugyo is an anime you should check out, as it is comedic, and has good battles later on in the series. They're also making a 3DS game of it.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Leone 7 - Jul. 25, 2013

One pice

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Justaway - Jul. 26, 2013

Finally I completed Monster.
It didn't seem like a very good anime at the start because there wasn't anything to carry the story forward. But as it was a psychological thriller, it kept getting better as the story proceeded.
And I must say, Johann is one of the best characters ever. If you take away Johann from Monster, it would just be like any other simple mystery anime. It was great how he manipulated almost every character in the series and secluded the socially powerful ones one-by-one to make them similar to him.

I'm currently watching Dragonball(Picollo Jr. Saga), Fullmetal Alchemist and Sket Dance.
Fullmetal Alchemist seems quite ordinary ATM given how highly it has been rated.
Sket Dance on the other hand is rightly called poor-man's Gintama. They try to make it like Gintama but the high-school setting just ends up spoiling the end of the episode. Also, it's a lot more serious than Gintama, which makes it even more boring to watch.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Lluvias - Jul. 31, 2013

Well, besides how I'm watching the first season of Beyblade.. I just recently finished Hell Girl. It's kind of slow in advancing the main plot, but I didn't mind it. Once the main plot finally moves forward, it just gets really good. :'> It's about a website referred to as the Hell Correspondence. If a person really hates someone, they can access the site and type in that person's name. Once they complete the contract, a girl named Ai Enma (Enma, Ai) will ferry the one despised to Hell. She is known as Hell Girl.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Aug. 08, 2013

Finished Rosario + Vampire this morning, so I'm starting Higurashi Smile

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Vongola-Hibari - Aug. 08, 2013

I recently just started watching Gundam Seed Destiny(Remastered) and the first two episodes were packed with action and violence.........just perfect. Can't wait to seed how the story progresses.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Justaway - Aug. 14, 2013

I completed FMA and Sket Dance.
FMA was good but it didn't have many good characters(except Roy Mustang). And to make matters worse, BladingSpirit5 spoiled the end so the last few episodes seemed quite boring.
Sket Dance seemed good at the start but became crappy towards the end. After that school trip arc I lost interest in it.

Currently watching Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagaan (dont know if I spelt that right -.-) and Welcome to the NHK!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - DrPepsidew - Aug. 14, 2013

Attack On Titan has gotten too popular too fast, I kinda regret watching it now. #hipster
Other than that I started Haganai, finished COde: Breaker, and started Ergo Proxy :3

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 14, 2013

I'm still watching naruto shippuden and bealch season 4. Also, I've recently finished shakugan no shana and it was not that good at the beginning.

Yeah, I'm keeping up with Naruto also. *Madara was resurrected, GOT REAL BAD REAL QUICK.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - imotek - Aug. 14, 2013

hmmm lets see a couple weeks ago i finished watching robo tech
really cool story line

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 14, 2013

(Aug. 14, 2013  12:01 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yeah, I'm keeping up with Naruto also. *Madara was resurrected, GOT REAL BAD REAL QUICK.
I like reading the manga more than the anime, have you read the manga - it's waaayyyy ahead of that, as in wayyyy ahead.
(Aug. 14, 2013  10:52 AM)N0body Wrote: I completed FMA and Sket Dance.
FMA was good but it didn't have many good characters(except Roy Mustang). And to make matters worse, BladingSpirit5 spoiled the end so the last few episodes seemed quite boring.
Sket Dance seemed good at the start but became crappy towards the end. After that school trip arc I lost interest in it.

Currently watching Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagaan (dont know if I spelt that right -.-) and Welcome to the NHK!

Oh yeah sket dance was really good at the start but I never actually watched all of it.

(Aug. 14, 2013  12:26 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  12:01 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yeah, I'm keeping up with Naruto also. *Madara was resurrected, GOT REAL BAD REAL QUICK.
I like reading the manga more than the anime, have you read the manga - it's waaayyyy ahead of that, as in wayyyy ahead.

Oh yeah sket dance was really good at the start but I never actually watched all of it.
Some Tongue_out
Not enough funds and I don't like spoilers ^-^

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ryukiba - Aug. 14, 2013

I'm currently watching Sword Art Online!Grin I can't wait for episode 4 to come out on Toonami!^^
I'm also reading the light novelSmile

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Supreme One - Aug. 14, 2013

(Aug. 14, 2013  10:57 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Attack On Titan has gotten too popular too fast, I kinda regret watching it now. #hipster
I feel the exact same way. I liked it much more before people started spamming it all over Tumblr.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Angry Face - Aug. 14, 2013

I'm currently watching Clannad, Dangan Ronpa: The Animation, Free!, and Attack on Titan.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Aug. 14, 2013

I haven't watched Attack on Titan since episode 10, I got kind of sick of it after a while, and I lost some motivation to watch it after being spoiled. I'm still watching Code Geass, which is pretty good so far, and I also started watching Digimon Adventure on Netflix, which is surprisingly fun to watch. I expected it to be kind of bad, but it was cool. The monsters look really cool, and my favorite so far is Gomamon.