World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - LMAO - Dec. 29, 2012

Watching death note and beyblade. They're both amazing shows, and I could watch them forever

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 27, 2012  2:44 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Just finished watching Legend of Korra. Now I'm re-watching Avatar the Last Airbender, just for the fun of it Smile
both really good. I am thinking of rewatching them.
(btw, they aren't technically anime)

I just started watching naruto. And because im insane.. The dubbed version.
BELIEVE IT! *starts coughing*
Ah naruto adbridged references Grin
Either way... How is this a show about ninjas, again?

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  8:02 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  2:44 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Just finished watching Legend of Korra. Now I'm re-watching Avatar the Last Airbender, just for the fun of it Smile
both really good. I am thinking of rewatching them.
(btw, they aren't technically anime)

I just started watching naruto. And because im insane.. The dubbed version.
BELIEVE IT! *starts coughing*
Ah naruto adbridged references Grin
Either way... How is this a show about ninjas, again?

DATTEBAYO! Anyways, I've dropped Sword Art Online, I don't know, I wasn't really liking it. The concept was cool and all and so was the art but I just didn't really like the way it was executed. I'm probably going to rewatch Avatar:The Last Airbender for the 3rd time because it's just really good. I know it's not technically anime, but still amazing.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Dec. 29, 2012

I'm honestly about to watch Sword Art Online. I'm going to rewatch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood soon because I finished it awhile back and I needed a run through. Plus, my friend had just stated watching it, lol.
I finished Hetalia: World Series. Now just waiting for the release of Hetalia: The Beautiful World. (I am fangirling about this so hard on tumblr, it isn't even funny. XD)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Dec. 30, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  9:22 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: I'm honestly about to watch Sword Art Online. I'm going to rewatch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood soon because I finished it awhile back and I needed a run through. Plus, my friend had just stated watching it, lol.
I finished Hetalia: World Series. Now just waiting for the release of Hetalia: The Beautiful World. (I am fangirling about this so hard on tumblr, it isn't even funny. XD)

SAO is good at first, but for me atleast, it gets worse. I've heard from others that 14-25 isn't as good. But maybe you'll like it, it's art is great. Episode 21 is weird though.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 30, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  9:14 PM)Anchor Wrote: I'm probably going to rewatch Avatar:The Last Airbender for the 3rd time because it's just really good. I know it's not technically anime, but still amazing.

I agree, it is just such a good show.
When it came out I didn't really appreciate it, but now it is one of my favorite shows.
Probably watch it this time with my brother, see if he will get into it

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Septentrione - Dec. 30, 2012

I just finished K. Man, that was a great anime. Hoping for a second season too!

I have started on Hyouka, and man is it good! Humor with mystery. Houtaro is just epic at solving those petty mysteries to big crimes.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - K!d Death - Dec. 30, 2012

I just finished watching soul eater a few days ago. It was an EXTREMELY good anime
Now I'm watching Fairy Tail

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Tri - Dec. 30, 2012

I'm rewatching the original Naruto after quite a few years. It's very cool to watch again, especially uncut.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Dec. 30, 2012

(Dec. 30, 2012  8:55 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  9:14 PM)Anchor Wrote: I'm probably going to rewatch Avatar:The Last Airbender for the 3rd time because it's just really good. I know it's not technically anime, but still amazing.

I agree, it is just such a good show.
When it came out I didn't really appreciate it, but now it is one of my favorite shows.
Probably watch it this time with my brother, see if he will get into it

Yup, same here. I watched it the first time by myself, and the second time with my brother. And for the 3rd time, it will probably once I get the dvds :3 Im also currently watching the Legend Of Korra season 1 for the second time with my brother. Great Series.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Purpuniblitz - Dec. 31, 2012

the anime iam currently watching right now is Nabari no ou , fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and the original series, starting first season of bleach , and last but not least naruto shippuden

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Katniss - Dec. 31, 2012

I've decided to have a shot at One Piece. Cause my cousin bought me One Peice converses and I love um.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - XtremeBlader132 - Dec. 31, 2012

who else is watching Hayate No Gotoku / Hayate The Combat Butler?

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Justaway - Dec. 31, 2012

I completed Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou(Daily lives of High School boys) yesterday. It was fun to watch. Quite different from the animes I generally watch, but quite awesome.
Currently, I am done with watching the first 15 episodes of Gintama.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Dec. 31, 2012

(Dec. 31, 2012  3:41 PM)Blue Lynx Wrote: I've decided to have a shot at One Piece. Cause my cousin bought me One Peice converses and I love um.

Yes. One piece is amazing. Dont stop watching at the start if you don't like it because it keeps getting better. If you don't like it the first 50 episodes then you probably won't like the rest though.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Hardcorebladers - Jan. 01, 2013

I am watching Fairy Tail and beyblade metal fury.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - HDSK - Jan. 01, 2013

im watching fairy Tail also just because i like the series

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - NoodooSoup - Jan. 03, 2013

Madoka Magica. The animation looked really nice and I kept seeing it on Tumblr, so why not?

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - sarabscientist - Jan. 05, 2013

I'm 10 episodes in for Angel Beats. Asdfghjkl ... my feels ;-;

Otonashi's story is so sad. Its an amazing anime. Everyone should watch it.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - YsTrY7oN - Jan. 05, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  12:17 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: I'm 10 episodes in for Angel Beats. Asdfghjkl ... my feels ;-;

Otonashi's story is so sad. Its an amazing anime. Everyone should watch it.

I started to watch that anime too, and yeah it is a good anime, funny and sad at the same time, I liked the first episode.

I'll continue to watch the next episodes soon ~

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Starlight25 - Jan. 05, 2013

Angel Beats the 13 + OVA episode really brought me into anime more. Smile
Then after watching Clannad it drew me even more, I love it! The story, characters, and especially the music.
I'm currently watching Little Busters! developed by Key, anime produced by the J.C. Staff. I'm really having high hopes with this one. I'm gonna watch Kanon, Air, Angel Beats, and Clannad again because those are just warm to the heart. Darn I'm sounding cheesy or corny but thats me folks, haha. Smile

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Mandy© - Jan. 05, 2013

Yesterday I watched Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity. From episode 1 -12 (end). Mashiro is so cute and I am in love with that character. Smile

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - TheSX - Jan. 05, 2013

Cardfight Vanguard is really interesting! If you liked Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters, then this anime's for you!
I just got done with Season 2, waiting for season 3 on Jan. 13

Started watching Groove Adventure Rave, and it's awesome!
Here's a character that appears in this manga AND Fairy Tail, if you seen it before.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Jan. 06, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  8:10 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Cardfight Vanguard is really interesting! If you liked Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters, then this anime's for you!

Here's a character that appears in this manga AND Fairy Tail, if you seen it before.

Groove Adventure Rave or 'Rave Master' was made by Hiro Mashima, the same guy who did Fairy Tail.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - TheSX - Jan. 07, 2013

(Jan. 06, 2013  1:29 AM)Anchor Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:10 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Cardfight Vanguard is really interesting! If you liked Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters, then this anime's for you!

Groove Adventure Rave or 'Rave Master' was made by Hiro Mashima, the same guy who did Fairy Tail.
Yeah, I know. This anime was BEFORE he released Fairy Tail.