World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - AwesomeDragoon - Apr. 10, 2012

im reliving a part of my youth by watching Dragon Ball Z, (i finished Dragon Ball). I remember waking up on saturdays, getting breakfast and sitting down to eat and watch the epic fights on DBZ. Im at the Goku VS Cell part right now.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - MusicBeyblader - Apr. 10, 2012

Still watching One Piece (english subbed), and just finished re-watching Dragonball yesterday.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - FROZEN - Apr. 10, 2012

of course i love beyblade for sure!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Justaway - May. 04, 2012

I'm watching Tears to Tiara and HunterxHunter these days. First of all, I am free at the time when they air on Animax so, it was just by chance that I happened to watch their first episode. But I am really interested in Tears to Tiara. The storyline and the characters Arawn, Arthur and Riannon make me feel like watching it even more.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Cygnus - May. 04, 2012

I'm watching Naruto. I'm on episode 76.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Tri - May. 04, 2012

I have been watching, Hetalia, Soul Eater, Bleach, DeathNote, Bakuman, and Naruto(occasionally)

The one anime that I love most of all that I love with all my heart is.... D-Gray Man !!!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Katniss - May. 04, 2012

Inazuma eleven Episode 17 (i've already watched them all im just watching them again)Its about a boy called mark even and his dream to win the football frointeir!
Highly recomended!5stars.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Viral - May. 05, 2012

Bakuman episode 21, waiting for new FairyTail episode to come out...even thought they're just fillers, I will keep up to date with anime and manga.

Might watch zero gmin eng sub.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Duck - May. 05, 2012

I'm watchig Beyblade Metal Masters of course!!! Who on here isn't? Tongue_out_wink

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Byerg - May. 05, 2012

Finished Cardfight!! Vanguard Season 1 last night. I'll be starting Season 2 sometime next week.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - jamie - May. 05, 2012

oh i am watching more anime now i am watching naruto shippuden and bleach and one piece and metal fight beyblade zero g and dragonball kai and shugo chara and pretty cure and tokyo mew mew and digimon season 2 and gintama and beelzebub and hellsing ova series and the qwaser of stigmata and fairy tail and cross fight b daman and medabots season 3 oh and all the animes i am watching i watch them all in japanese

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - RowDog - May. 05, 2012

I am currently watching Soul Eater. Not too bad, though the moon and sun are really starting to get on my nerves. I don't see what the point is behind them. But besides that I really like it.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - jamie - May. 05, 2012

oh i all most for got i am all so watching rockman exe season 2 and sonic x in japanese

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Argentum - May. 05, 2012

Im watching beyblade zero g pokemon bw avatar legend of korra and fairy tail

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Tris - May. 05, 2012

True Tears <3

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - beybladetiggy - May. 05, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  7:07 AM)NaLi Wrote: Im watching beyblade zero g pokemon bw avatar legend of korra and fairy tail
Just like me but only hate pokemon.Its tooo childish like for toddlers

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Katniss - May. 06, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  11:18 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(May. 05, 2012  7:07 AM)NaLi Wrote: Im watching beyblade zero g pokemon bw avatar legend of korra and fairy tail

I find that offensive, For I like pokemon and Im sure theres loads of people out there that love pokemon Its not childish!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Hazel - May. 07, 2012

(May. 05, 2012  11:18 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:

As someone on a Beyblade website, none of us are in any position to call any series not literally aimed at toddlers childish.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Glad Hatter - May. 07, 2012

Just started Black Butler, pretty intense, love the concept.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ashton pinto - May. 07, 2012

I am watching BEYBLADE : metal masters & some parts of zero G

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - May. 08, 2012

I'm watching Soul Eater,Beyblade,I just started Fairy Tail and I'm watching a little bit of Yugioh Zexal.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Cookie Bouquets - May. 10, 2012

watching Hetalia, re watching all of Clannad and After Story, and finishing up Fruits Basket.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ForeverNura123 - May. 20, 2012

Bleach

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Anchor - Jun. 04, 2012

I am currently watching Fairy Tail,and Death Note. I saw the first 3 episodes of Fruits Basket and it was alright,I think I will watch it another time. Im also planning on starting D-Gray-Man. Anyways,Im only on episode 2 of Fairy Tail and it is really good,so is Death Note,which i'm on episode 3 of. In my opinion,Both of those animes are really good,I miss Soul Eater,even though i'm reading the manga,the anime is just a bundle of awesomesauce.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Tri - Jun. 04, 2012

I have been watching a lot of new animes lately because I finally got Cartoon Network, for Toonami.

I now watch....
Dragon Ball
Deadman's Wonderland
D-Gray Man
Bleach
Ghost in the Shell
Soul Eater