World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Amiibo Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: General Amiibo Discussion (/Thread-General-Amiibo-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Neo - Oct. 09, 2015

I want to buy a full set of amiibo and burn them all just for the obsessive
Lol

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Half Nail - Oct. 09, 2015

(Oct. 09, 2015  5:45 AM)Neo Wrote: I want to buy a full set of amiibo and burn them all just for the obsessive
Lol

If I ever feel like I don't want my collection anymore I'll hit you up, haha.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Oct. 09, 2015

Licki lickitounge xD

I can imagine myself standing in a GameStop just licking amiibo packages with a the straightest face

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Oct. 11, 2015

Just went to gamestop last night and got the last 8-bit Mario they had!! Also picked up a pikachu and a retro 3 pack. Normally they have rows of different amiibo right? Yeah not this time. This time there were a couple amiibo above the display, and tons of retro thre packs. At least 20 of thim. It was so many i didnt even see the ones above until a young girl pointed at the last 8-bit mario. So glad she didnt take.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - UGottaCetus - Oct. 24, 2015

So, is there a way to train an Amiibo without it having buffs and stuff? If not, I probably won't use it for battle but for collection, if I ever get one. I'm gonna try and get Roy when he comes out.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - ~Mana~ - Oct. 24, 2015

You don't have to alter the Amiibo at all. You can literally just train it by battling and that's that. That's all I've done with mine.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - DefStamina88 - Oct. 25, 2015

Guess who got ROB, Mr. G&W, and Duck Hunt Dog? Cute

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - UltimateOrion - Oct. 25, 2015

I stopped collecting amiibos recently. I will make a list of my amiibos soon. I have close to 40.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Hato - Oct. 25, 2015

Ok, so first time posting here, and just want to say:

I love the Yarn Yoshi amiibos and want them just for collection. I think it's great they made them of actual yarn! Probably going to buy one if I find it for a good price Smile

(Oct. 25, 2015  1:01 AM)Hato Wrote: Ok, so first time posting here, and just want to say:

I love the Yarn Yoshi amiibos and want them just for collection. I think it's great they made them of actual yarn! Probably going to buy one if I find it for a good price Smile

Same. I have all 3 of them. They're some of my favorite amiibos.

Quote @[Mitsu] " They are so cute".

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Oct. 25, 2015

I do like the jigglypuff one, so cute'n round n'stuff~

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Hato - Oct. 25, 2015

(Oct. 25, 2015  1:03 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:01 AM)Hato Wrote: Ok, so first time posting here, and just want to say:

Same. I have all 3 of them. They're some of my favorite amiibos.

Quote @[Mitsu] " They are so cute".

They are definitely the best amiibos I have seen. I love them all, but find the big one cute, but not as cute as the small ones :3

I should probably get out off the off-topic area before I never visit the rest of the site again...

(Oct. 25, 2015  1:06 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I do like the jigglypuff one, so cute'n round n'stuff~
I saw jigglypuff in target before, but never really got it. I don't think i ever will.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Oct. 25, 2015

(Oct. 25, 2015  1:08 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:06 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I do like the jigglypuff one, so cute'n round n'stuff~
I saw jigglypuff in target before, but never really got it. I don't think i ever will.
I can see why no one would want to buy it really. Those eyes are pretty haunting.

(Oct. 25, 2015  1:30 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:08 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
I can see why no one would want to buy it really. Those eyes are pretty haunting.
The only reason i said i don't think i will ever get it was it's only because i don't buy amiibos anymore.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - DefStamina88 - Nov. 27, 2015

So, I got Fox, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Greninja, Olimar, Little Mac, Shulk, and Ike today. 6 rares, a semi-rare, and a unicorn...in ONE stop...on BLACK FRIDAY...AND the store was EMPTY.

Talk about lucky.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Nov. 30, 2015

[Image: ShoNZ6Q.jpg]

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Dec. 01, 2015

(Nov. 30, 2015  5:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: ShoNZ6Q.jpg]

You just made my day

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - UGottaCetus - Dec. 02, 2015

But how much is it worth? Is it a retailer exclusive? Where can I get one?

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - DefStamina88 - Dec. 03, 2015

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:03 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: But how much is it worth? Is it a retailer exclusive? Where can I get one?

You must buy it from the "Dank" section of the black market for 7250 rupees.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Dec. 03, 2015

(Dec. 01, 2015  3:00 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2015  5:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: ShoNZ6Q.jpg]

You just made my day

You're welcome!

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Dec. 03, 2015

(Dec. 02, 2015  12:03 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: But how much is it worth? Is it a retailer exclusive? Where can I get one?

Retail exclusive at Block Buster. XD valued at 70 gold rings