World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+----- Forum: Bey News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-News)
+----- Thread: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト (/Thread-TAKARA-TOMY-announces-new-third-Beyblade-generation-Beyblade-Burst-%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88)

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Jinbee - Jul. 10, 2015

Another reason why I may have a miserable time using it.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - FBL_tournaments - Jul. 10, 2015

Here are all "avatars":
[Image: 11221727_587406078064088_5341270317997510539_o.jpg]

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - 1234beyblade - Jul. 10, 2015

WOW it keeps track of your collection! THIS IS AWESOME! i cannot wait for the 18th when the app is released lol! Too bad i wont get any trophies...

(Jul. 10, 2015  3:44 PM)FBL_tournaments Wrote: Here are all "avatars":
Haha the 4th one looks like gajiel from Fairy Tail (IK i spelled the name wrong e.e too lazy to look up haha)

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kai-V - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  3:45 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: WOW it keeps track of your collection! THIS IS AWESOME! i cannot wait for the 18th when the app is released lol! Too bad i wont get any trophies...

The app is released now, today as of July 10th, not on the 18th.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Jinbee - Jul. 10, 2015

Well, Umaterios does look cool, I love that red disk, reminds me of Sol.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - 1234beyblade - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  3:45 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: WOW it keeps track of your collection! THIS IS AWESOME! i cannot wait for the 18th when the app is released lol! Too bad i wont get any trophies...

The app is released now, today as of July 10th, not on the 18th.
WOW seriously! i'm going to download it right now haha!

Whats the app called D: i dont know what to type (i tired beyblade burst and its not in play store, do i need to use qooapp to get the app?)

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - FBL_tournaments - Jul. 10, 2015

omaterius
[Image: 11700741_587407551397274_7868052996790276794_o.jpg]

That's what I just said. The layer I'm guessing is a wider flat?

It has a flat like bottom but I could be wrong.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - ashton pinto - Jul. 10, 2015

Thanks for thr info

Need to register on the site or app ?
Or are both the same ?
I registered on the site, and activated my account

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kai-V - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  3:50 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: WOW seriously! i'm going to download it right now haha!

Whats the app called D: i dont know what to type (i tired beyblade burst and its not in play store, do i need to use qooapp to get the app?)

Just go on TAKARA-TOMY's website and click on the download button that is appropriate for you :
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/app/

ashton pinto, basically you only need to download the app to record play data with the BeyLogger and a BeyCode.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - ashton pinto - Jul. 10, 2015

Ah ! Thank you
I'm downloading it right away

I'm surprised that I can find this app easily on the App Store, I just typed in "Beyblade Burst", strangely, the more brief search of "Beyblade" didn't make it come up, weird...

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2015

I love the character designs.

I personally don't like them too much, it looks kind of stock to me, well at least there's not the dumb big fat meathead I kept going on about, so that's a plus.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Wombat - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  3:44 PM)FBL_tournaments Wrote: Here are all "avatars":

I'm liking the character designs too, but I expected Shuu to be blonde for some weird reason. The way the fourth image was cropped for the profile picture makes the character's hair look weird, kinda like it's part of the background.

Now we sit back and wait for other people to try and match the Beyblade to the character before their anime/manga appearance.

(Jul. 10, 2015  3:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's what I just said. The layer I'm guessing is a wider flat?

Given the silhouette that's what I would guess too, along with its similarities to Quetzalcoatl (the way to obtain it). However the "garage" picture also make Survive look flat so we don't know for sure until later.

Well I'm guessing it's mostly going to be an attack type given the other parts, then again Ragnarok also looked attack oriented.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Wizard - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  5:06 PM)Wombat Wrote: Given the silhouette that's what I would guess too, along with its similarities to Quetzalcoatl (the way to obtain it).

You know, Quetzalcoatl was the first prize Beyblade, but there were several others as well. Mercury Anubis, for example.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - loyd87 - Jul. 10, 2015

we absolutly get a bey code to activate the app?!

edit:
the app needs the microphone and Photo of our device?!

(Jul. 10, 2015  6:21 PM)loyd87 Wrote: we absolutly get a bey code to activate the app?!

No, you can still create your account and get a few "mock" Beypoints, but submitting a BeyCode will add parts to your "Garage", a Beyblade to your profile, and it might open a few more features related to battling because the system will acknowledge that you are Beyblading for real.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - loyd87 - Jul. 10, 2015

ok so i'm better go on the site create my account with google tanslator hah

it looks like beybattles.com hasbro site where the beycode unlocked your beys in your "garage" hah! but they put other things.

Edit:

Succesfully registered! hah! i've got 10 BP I think for my first login...

Edit 2:

Sorry for the French translation my browser automaticaly do it so I will try to translate it in english.

they have written somewhere on the app.

"Et Beyblade Beyblade série éclater, Beyblade passé série ne joue pas ensemble."

breifly it means do not used Burst with Old Generation hah! like we never know that hah!

there was 3 way winnings has we already know but in french it will just be terrible to read hah.
Quote:Le Beyblade gagne certains le chemin de trois. Un œil, gagner passer la lecture de l'adversaire hors du stade "sur la finition", il est la deuxième victoire plus longtemps que l'autre partie "spin finish". Et il est la victoire de la troisième victoire en détruisant votre adversaire (en rafale) "d'arrivée de rafale".
Burst finition plus de points de victoire que les deux autres façons de gagner. Vous pouvez également modifier le Beyblade, et de concevoir comment tirer, viser une finition en rafale!

In briefly the standard KO, Spin Finish(Outspin), and the most important and has more value for points. Destroyed by multiple hit (Burst Finish to used Kei terminology.)

they talk about beycloud too. dont know if this information has already done may be Kai-V may help me to translate this one because it much harder for me hah.
Beycloud Wrote:Bay nuage, nouveau système de Kimi qui enregistrera la bataille à incandescence des résultats de la chose et rival était une formation spéciale en Beyblade. KOs tournoi et force de tournage maximum de Beyblade jusqu'à maintenant, rencontraient des amis, recueillies Beyblade tels, tous liés à votre Beyblade il est possible de voir ma page.
En outre, le fait qu'il a été joué Cloud Bay me pointer dans de Beyblade, en utilisant le "Point Bay", vous pouvez défier même jeu web «rare Bay Obtenir bataille" aux Etats-Unis de Rhéa résultats légendaires!
Et, puisqu'il est possible de vérifier également la circonscription nationale classement Classement magasins classement à la baie nuage, Kimi sera également viser à la première place!

what I can say they have a lot of thing for beycloud. something like record KO,s , Spin velocity if I'm right. Add friends and barely worldwide rankings not sure what they talk about with USA... @[Kai-V] help me please hah!

but in general its a big system and have some great issues.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Angry Face - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  5:06 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  3:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's what I just said. The layer I'm guessing is a wider flat?

Given the silhouette that's what I would guess too, along with its similarities to Quetzalcoatl (the way to obtain it). However the "garage" picture also make Survive look flat so we don't know for sure until later.

That's totally what it looks like to me as well, lol.

[Image: eAUIpLb.jpg]

It also looks like its Disk is painted a metallic red and its Driver is made of a more solid colored plastic than the other Drivers released so far.

Yeah I think it is painted red, I could see it from the official render.

It looks quite nice but imagine using it and it bursted? That would be hilarious... unless it's mine, I'm kidding about that but I hope a non painted one of that layer comes at some point.

@[loyd87], I explained everything already here, a few days or weeks ago :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TAKARA-TOMY-announces-new-third-Beyblade-generation-Beyblade-Burst-%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88?pid=1268336&highlight=shoot+power#pid1268336

(Jun. 28, 2015  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The official website has been updated and it shows a few relevant things, such as exactly how the Beyblade parts get tightened together and where the vulnerability for Burst lies :

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info/movie/build.webm

The very last step involves two sliding motions, the last one probably being the first to give way and then leave the Beyblade vulnerable to be burst.

[Image: t2_pic03.jpg]

It surprises me that TAKARA-TOMY would otherwise go to that length to explain such a simple assembly method, but here it is if someone needs it ...
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info/index2.html

As I thought, the web app will only be released in mid-July along with the actual official Beyblade Burst release date.

Apparently TAKARA-TOMY has borrowed Hasbro's idea of introducing a code for online : the BeyCode will be included in packages and will get you additional Beypoints, as well as probably registering your purchased Beyblade in your profile on the web app.

It seems that Beypoints can also be gained by recording your shooting power and the number of times you launch. This will of course thankfully be limited though, so you cannot abuse of this way to gain Beypoints. How TAKARA-TOMY has ensured this and what the limit is are unknown at the moment however.

The official definition of the BeyCloud is actually the whole Beypoint ranking system TAKARA-TOMY has set up. It does not change from what I previously explained in the BeyLogger product topic, but we now know for sure what it is. So, on top of being a cloud of 'marketing strategies' involving tournaments, anime, casual events, etc. to keep the Bladers' heads in the Beyblade cloud from the day of purchase until the end, this new definition implies that even watching the anime will somehow help you acquire additional Beypoints. To be determined ...
And of course those Beypoints are used to exchange them for rare items such as the legendary Umaterios Beyblade.

Be careful, the following screenshots are still tentative and the final web application could differ :

[Image: ranking_dummy.jpg] [Image: status_dummy.jpg]

Bladers (in Japan only, so far) will be able to see their ranking categorised by store where they played, not just by country.

Here is the translation for the status profile in the second image :

Quote:(name)
Alpha Taro

Total Beypoint

Beypoint

(probably strongest, highest, best, etc.) Shoot Power

Average Shoot Power

Total Shoot number of times

TAKARA-TOMY is definitely all in for Beyblade Burst, apparently.

The shapes are actually what the tighteners look like?

That's AWESOME! I love that one spot is a big weakness, it makes it more unpredictable, this is actually a good idea I must say.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2015

(Jul. 10, 2015  8:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: The shapes are actually what the tighteners look like?

That's AWESOME! I love that one spot is a big weakness, it makes it more unpredictable, this is actually a good idea I must say.

Huh?