World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+----- Forum: Bey News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-News)
+----- Thread: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト (/Thread-TAKARA-TOMY-announces-new-third-Beyblade-generation-Beyblade-Burst-%E3%83%99%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88)

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Hato - Jul. 01, 2015

Just thought I would post this to help:http://m.ebay.com/itm/111698725963?nav=SEARCH

It's not a pre order, the guy actually has them. Smile

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jun. 30, 2015  10:56 PM)BeyGa Wrote: So, I just saw this pic on twitter and found it interesting. I don't know if I translated correctly, but it's pretty close. Smile

[Image: CIx65djWoAA4chN.jpg]

Basically it is correct, but the middle one (Contact) isn't translated correctly. If translated it should be called "Gyroscopic force" which is directly proportional to its stamina. (probably as a result of both centrifugal force and weight, but IDK)

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 01, 2015

If that chart is correct, then it really does seem like the Burst system is designed to handicap Stamina. I sure hope they balanced it correctly.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kevo - Jul. 01, 2015

After reading up the last few pages here I have to say, I am stoked to get my hands on these! My only concern is where are the walls?!? I absolutely loved the BB-10 walls, and they make up a one of a kind setup for my videos. Also, I really hope they make that clear stadium available to purchase somewhere, I can't stand being stuck with the regular white/clear one. Now that I think about it, how will I make battles of these on youtube?

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Blader Soul - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  1:43 AM)Hato Wrote: Just thought I would post this to help:http://m.ebay.com/itm/111698725963?nav=SEARCH

It's not a pre order, the guy actually has them. Smile
thanks for the link! but man that price ):

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Gingka07 - Jul. 01, 2015

awesome
a new beyblade series and technology
WOOH! I am very much happy
Looks like it isn't in matal saga...

Kai-V, please inform about the main anime and manga characters

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Drag0nEmperor - Jul. 01, 2015

I do hope that'll happen because it'll be a hassle putting it back together all the time

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Siⱺn - Jul. 01, 2015

didn't anyone else realize they stole the packaging design that Hasbro used for Metal Fight?

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Leone19 - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  12:22 PM)Sion Wrote: didn't anyone else realize they stole the packaging design that Hasbro used for Metal Fight?

A lot of toys use plastic and carded backings, doesn't mean it was stolen from Hasbro, haha.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Giraton - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  12:22 PM)Sion Wrote: didn't anyone else realize they stole the packaging design that Hasbro used for Metal Fight?

lol what? Have you seen the original metal fight packaging by takara tomy? They are near exactly the same design wise to this new packaging.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Werkbau - Jul. 01, 2015

Atarinariyuki put out another video, this time ragnarok and kerbeus

Now that all 4 bey is shown, he mentions that the Valkyrie layer is actually a lot more tighter than the rest. The clicks are harder to open. He even thought that it is somewhat op.

I'm not sure if that is just his copy, manufacturing error or intentional design to make valkyrie look better than the rest...

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Kai-V - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  7:57 AM)Gingka07 Wrote: awesome
a new beyblade series and technology
WOOH! I am very much happy
Looks like it isn't in matal saga...

Kai-V, please inform about the main anime and manga characters

Here are the threads with all the pictures and information :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-manga-Beyblade-Burst
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Anime-Series-Trailer-Available

(Jul. 01, 2015  2:22 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Now that all 4 bey is shown, he mentions that the Valkyrie layer is actually a lot more tighter than the rest. The clicks are harder to open. He even thought that it is somewhat op.

I'm not sure if that is just his copy, manufacturing error or intentional design to make valkyrie look better than the rest...

I am not certain if the video (I posted ?) is from the same person, but Valkyrie did look like you needed to place more strength into rotating it to tighten the overall combination than Spriggan. Nocto said it might have been due to the Driver, but perhaps it is indeed the Layer ?

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - 1234beyblade - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  7:29 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: After reading up the last few pages here I have to say, I am stoked to get my hands on these! My only concern is where are the walls?!? I absolutely loved the BB-10 walls, and they make up a one of a kind setup for my videos. Also, I really hope they make that clear stadium available to purchase somewhere, I can't stand being stuck with the regular white/clear one. Now that I think about it, how will I make battles of these on youtube?
Right now the only way to get a fully clear burst stadium is by getting the event limited B-00 Standard Stadium, it will probably cost a bit more to get it since it is in fact limited to a couple events in Japan. I recommend using yahoo auctions to get it (probably the only way to get it really).

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Siⱺn - Jul. 01, 2015

Hate to break, but I was the one who purchased the burst beyblades. #firstamericantogetbeybladeburst!

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - 1234beyblade - Jul. 01, 2015

(Jul. 01, 2015  5:03 PM)Sion Wrote: Hate to break, but I was the one who purchased the burst beyblades. #firstamericantogetbeybladeburst!
Haha i have some ordered too i should have them next week or so, i bet there are many other people in america who ordered bursts.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - BeyGa - Jul. 01, 2015

I'll wait till the official release, for now it's too expensive for me. :/
But I'm really excited about your videos about Burst guys! :D'

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Jinbee - Jul. 01, 2015

It's buying it for a large price vs patiently waiting for real release, it's not a smart move to buy early if you ask me.

(Jul. 01, 2015  6:20 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It's buying it for a large price vs patiently waiting for real release, it's not a smart move to buy early if you ask me.
I'm buying early for B-00 plus it is not that expensive, about 220$ for b00 b01 b02 b03 and b04... basically the same price and youre getting a limited stadium #worthit

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Jinbee - Jul. 01, 2015

It's probably still a good option to wait, I would save up for future releases with a longer time of not buying, and it won't make me go "Why didn't I do that?". It's probably because I don't have the amount of money I could swim in.

I'm buying it early since heck; what if they do a last minute change on one or more of them? It kind of would be a bummer to know you missed out. Such as a mold change of sorts, to make bursting more common, or less, maybe making Spriggan less prone to bursting (I've saw Spriggan burst more times than see storm capricorn lose battles), or even make Valkyrie more loose so it has more of a chance at bursting. For this reason, that's why I pursued to make my mom purchase the early releases.

BTW, when they come in the mail, i'll do tests with them in the zero g stadium. the B-00 stadium is pretty much like a bb-10 with a zero g stadium cover. However, I only have a zero g (for awesome battles, despite wall scraping), an ultimate bey-ta (my technical bb-10, despite numerous interference points), and a thunder rumbler. Judging from the cost of the beyblades, I doubt my mom would still have enough economic stamina to keep up with buying a new stadium, needless to say extra space consumption. However, my mother is a hardworking woman, and I always thank her for what she does for me Grin

They'd probably modify to make it better if anything, I doubt they'll change all that much, there isn't even that much time.

(Jul. 01, 2015  7:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: They'd probably modify to make it better if anything, I doubt they'll change all that much, there isn't even that much time.

Foxy was a last minute addition to 5NAF, few days before the official release. Besides, there were many mold changes within the metal fight run (other than 4d and metal fury). Look at h145, Q, RF, RSF, Pre-hws libra, virgo, AND pegasis (before the release, pegasis looked 50% different), Earth, Burn, and vulcan. They all underwent mold changes during the run of metal fight.

(Jul. 01, 2015  7:14 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2015  7:02 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: They'd probably modify to make it better if anything, I doubt they'll change all that much, there isn't even that much time.

Foxy was a last minute addition to 5NAF, few days before the official release. Besides, there were many mold changes within the metal fight run (other than 4d and metal fury). Look at h145, Q, RF, RSF, Pre-hws libra, virgo, AND pegasis (before the release, pegasis looked 50% different), Earth, Burn, and vulcan. They all underwent mold changes during the run of metal fight.

Yeah, they were probably done because of consumer concern, so it would at least have a little more time.

FNAF is completely different because the change happened before the OFFICIAL release, programming a character surely isn't harder than completely retooling a mold.

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Anajinn ア ナ ジ ン - Jul. 01, 2015

For the ones who ordered the pre release beyblades. Did you choose EMS or SAL ?
Did you order it on the previous eBay link ?(http://m.ebay.com/itm/111698725963?nav=SEARCH)
Or do you know other good suppliers?

Thank you

RE: TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト - Bey Brad - Jul. 02, 2015

There's no chance that the molds change between now and the retail release. It's way too soon. These are probably from the same manufacturing run that will end up on store shelves.

Re: Valkyrie's resistance to Bursting, it's worrisome. It's either due to intentional game balancing — perhaps Valkyrie has a higher recoil and has stiffer clips to compensate — or a manufacturing variance, which would be pretty bad news. Either way, resistance to Burst is going to be one of the most important, if not the most important aspect of Layer choice, so the entire game could rest on this detail.