World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆ - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: ☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆ (/Thread-%C3%A2%CB%9C%E2%80%A0%C3%A2%CB%9C%E2%80%A0-FREE-New-Ry%C3%83%C2%BBzaki-and-King-E-Emperor-s-Signature-shop%C3%A2%CB%9C%E2%80%A0%C3%A2%CB%9C%E2%80%A0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

☆☆[FREE]New Ryûzaki and King E.Emperor's Signature shop☆☆ - Kaneki - Sep. 02, 2013

OK, I'm back up and ready to order!

I'll be taking requests. I'm going to get some samples soon. Just take a look at my signature for one now.

SAMPLES FROM ME.:

RE: ''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop'' - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 02, 2013

Well... You also.need to write the format to ask in. Look in other shops in the first post to see how they have put their stuff.

RE: ''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop'' - Kaneki - Sep. 02, 2013

jacolal is now on the team.

RE: ''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop'' - Kaneki - Sep. 02, 2013

Update iv got samps there not my best but some for now.

RE: ''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop'' - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 02, 2013

Use mine as samples as well.

RE: ''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop'' - Rnold201 - Sep. 02, 2013

Hi... Can I get a signature with natsu on one side and gray on the other.

Oops... Background : fire and ice.
Size : 500*150

RE: ''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop'' - Kaneki - Sep. 02, 2013

Any background or text?

RE: ''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop'' - BIGBANG! - Sep. 02, 2013

How did you edit my thread and put one of your sigs there?

Lightning blade i dont know what you mean please pm me.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop''[WELCOME] - Kaneki - Sep. 03, 2013

Rnold201 your sig is done hope you like

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop''[WELCOME] - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 03, 2013

I made one as well -
[Image: Untitled_zps038aceb7.jpg]

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop''[WELCOME] - Kaneki - Sep. 03, 2013

Nice work jacolal please Rnold201 pm me or jacolal for what one you want.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop''[WELCOME] - Rnold201 - Sep. 03, 2013

Both of you made them awesome but I pick jacolal's. Sorry Lightning blade.

Its ok and by the way im galaxy blade lol

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop''[WELCOME] - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 03, 2013

Haha that is just plain lol!

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's and jacolal's Signature Shop''[WELCOME] - Kaneki - Sep. 04, 2013

New samps are up im better now.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 04, 2013

Could you please remove my sigs.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - Kaneki - Sep. 10, 2013

New samps up there good lol.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 10, 2013

Good work on the samples. I better start working again or you're gonna catch up to me.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - Hakumen - Sep. 15, 2013

Do you think you could add the team soaring pheonix seal onto my sig?

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - DRAGON KING - Oct. 08, 2013

Thanks for the epic sig and avatar galaxy blade it looks really cool Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - Kaneki - Nov. 10, 2013

Haha, I'm back now. I'm getting really good at GFX.... So I'll be taking requests again.

Check here for samples http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-galaxy-blade-s-GFX-Showcase

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - DRAGON KING - Nov. 15, 2013

Can I get a new sig? Basically just the generations of wolborg, (I don't think the bishop is gonna make me one)., wolborg 1,2,3,4 and ms with wolborg ms being the center piece. And for the backaround plz I want snow or light blue, can u make both and let me choose?

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - Kaneki - Nov. 15, 2013

Hello DRAGON KING Smile Happy I'm gonna be making some GFX^-^ Yes I can do that. I'll make both and I'll try too do It as fast as I can.

RE: [FREE]''New galaxy blade's Signature Shop''[GFX wanted for shop] - DRAGON KING - Nov. 15, 2013

Thanks, oh I forgot plz make it say DK