World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 03, 2014

This is a "Not So Recent Purchase" but I really felt the need to post this keyboard

It is a CM Storm quickfire Rapid with Cherry MX Brown switches, and custom keycaps from WASD Keyboards

Warning: Somewhat wide picture
Edit: Terrible cropping btw

RE: Recent Purchases - RagerBlade - Jul. 03, 2014

How come you can see a spoiler inside the spoiler?

RE: Recent Purchases - Naijalak - Jul. 03, 2014

I just snagged a bunch of eBooks. The Detective and The Reporter by Scott Sigler, and episode 5 of The 33 by J.C. Hutchins.

Good reading, right there.

On another note, I'm shopping for a new laptop and tablet now. Got a sweet freelance job that's going to require my own hardware. Can't use my company laptop for that sort of work. I'm so used to having company hardware, I actually haven't had any of my own for some time.

RE: Recent Purchases - SamD. :) - Jul. 03, 2014

It's not so recent, but I buy games off of Steam. Especially like Devil May Cry 4 (which was on SALE a couple weeks ago! Woot!) and Terraria for me and my boyfriend.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kai-V - Jul. 03, 2014

(Jul. 03, 2014  4:07 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I just snagged a bunch of eBooks. The Detective and The Reporter by Scott Sigler, and episode 5 of The 33 by J.C. Hutchins.

Good reading, right there.

On another note, I'm shopping for a new laptop and tablet now. Got a sweet freelance job that's going to require my own hardware. Can't use my company laptop for that sort of work. I'm so used to having company hardware, I actually haven't had any of my own for some time.

I will probably have to buy myself a new laptop as well soon, but I have no idea what is a good company, what is a good price, what requirements I should be looking for except that I want an HDMI plug, etc.

RE: Recent Purchases - Naijalak - Jul. 03, 2014

I'm a Mac guy, but I'm thinking I may get a Lenovo with some nice specs so I have something to play all the Windows-only games I've gotten off of Steam through various sales Wink

I've been eying this: http://smile.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00F0RC5O2/laptopninja-20/ref=smi_www_rcolv2_go_smi?_encoding=UTF8&redirect=true&tag=laptopninja-20

RE: Recent Purchases - Ga' - Jul. 03, 2014

well if you're interested in PCs then building your own PC by buying parts as if it were a gaming rig tends to solve all performance issues with any work software you may use, even if you're using something like Autodesk.

RE: Recent Purchases - Raigeko13 - Jul. 03, 2014

I need to upgrade my laptop as well. It's getting a little old (2~ years) which really isn't that old, but the performance is awful, and I would like something that can run at least Minecraft with no problems. My current one has trouble with something even that performance draining. /s

The ideal dream for me would be to build a PC, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to muster up the money for one, even though it'd be a good investment. A laptop is cheaper.

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Jul. 03, 2014

Windows XP is always good
as long as you use Comic Sans

RE: Recent Purchases - Raigeko13 - Jul. 03, 2014

Hahaha, if only it were that easy.

RE: Recent Purchases - Cookie Bouquets - Jul. 03, 2014

(Jul. 03, 2014  3:45 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: How come you can see a spoiler inside the spoiler?

There is a longer version of the picture, so when I originally previewed the post, I decided it was too long so I cropped it very poorly

RE: Recent Purchases - Mitsu - Jul. 03, 2014

These purchases weren't so recent, though I'll mention them anyways:
  • A pack of ten paint brushes
  • Yet another black drawing book, on top of my other one
  • Two bottles of white paint
The $10 I spent on everything was definitely worth it. With that being said, I made this beauty:

Don't deny it, that thing looks pretty damn sick, hah.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kaneki - Jul. 03, 2014

(Jul. 03, 2014  9:54 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: These purchases weren't so recent, though I'll mention them anyways:
The $10 I spent on everything was definitely worth it. With that being said, I made this beauty:

As me being a person who've seen the Death Note in my headquarters... that is pretty darn good Midnight! Almost as good as the original, hah. Just don't go writing my name, okay?...

RE: Recent Purchases - LMAO - Jul. 03, 2014

(Jul. 03, 2014  9:54 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: These purchases weren't so recent, though I'll mention them anyways:

Wow, you made that? That's really good, nice job!

Today I renewed my Netflix Membership which is amazing! Smile

RE: Recent Purchases - 6 God - Jul. 03, 2014

OMG.... I love it! I'm gonna have to steal your idea, haha, and make one.

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Jul. 03, 2014

I did the same thing with a notebook a few years ago, haha. Nice job.

RE: Recent Purchases - Kalthesuperior - Jul. 04, 2014

Haha good one. It's a good thing you don't know my name Smile
Although I do have to ask. Were you visited by a shinigami?

RE: Recent Purchases - 6 God - Jul. 04, 2014

Here's my Death Note:

[Image: image.jpg]

Now, whose name shall be written? Eee

RE: Recent Purchases - Neo - Jul. 04, 2014

(Jul. 04, 2014  5:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: Here's my Death Note:

I like my name on things Grin I'll do it Grin

RE: Recent Purchases - DRAGON KING - Jul. 04, 2014

(Jul. 04, 2014  6:17 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: Here's my Death Note:

I like my name on things Grin I'll do it Grin
Have u ever watched death note?

RE: Recent Purchases - Kaneki - Jul. 04, 2014

Nice Death Note Echizen! Maybe a white Death Note might of blended better.

Neo: here's the continuation of your post: "I'll do it! Using the Death Note, I'll change the world!"

RE: Recent Purchases - Dual - Jul. 11, 2014

Just bought a pair of wireless headphones and X-Men First Class.

RE: Recent Purchases - Synth - Jul. 15, 2014

-A new Phone (Its rebranded so I dont know the international name, but it's called the Starmobile Play)
- A new Tablet ( rebranded Ainol Novo 7 lite tablet)
-2 Micro SD cards (the first one broke, just bought a new one today)
-5 earphones (Within three months, I should stop buying the same cheap brand lol)
-Screen Protector, stylus, and sleeve for Tablet

yeah, thats the recent ones

RE: Recent Purchases - taxus - Jul. 20, 2014

i booked today holiday Smile)

RE: Recent Purchases - Kalthesuperior - Jul. 21, 2014

[Image: 1405901497420.jpg]

I bought these two in their unassebled forms for $6.80

Score for me since now I can relive my childhood memories!