World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Purchases - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Recent Purchases (/Thread-Recent-Purchases)

RE: Recent Purchases - NoodooSoup - Jan. 13, 2013

[Image: levelupstudios-bags-herosbag.png]

Totally gonna put the Song of Storms on there Cool

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Jan. 16, 2013

I bought Nike wristbands for when I play basketball. And I'm planning to buy a gamecube at GameStop for 29 dollars. I thought it would be in the 100's

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Jan. 16, 2013

I bought 2 Yu-Gi-Oh! packs today. One was Abyss Rising and the other was Galactic Overlord. I got pretty crappy pulls.

RE: Recent Purchases - Starlight25 - Jan. 16, 2013

I managed to purchase two books for one of my class for a good price, but I still need to purhcase the big books that cost over 95 bucks for my other classes so hopefully I can sell a few of my beyblades for them.

RE: Recent Purchases - zflare3 - Jan. 17, 2013

RE: Recent Purchases - zeneo - Jan. 18, 2013

bought Adidas F5 TRX FG white black blue lime for 40% off
^_^

RE: Recent Purchases - Coach - Jan. 19, 2013

New Obey coat for $17. It's a cotton twill, but the picture makes it look like a pea-coat. Wonder if Brad would approve of this coat?

[Image: 2013-01-19_14-56-07_811-1.jpg]

RE: Recent Purchases - Bobmcdoogal - Jan. 20, 2013

I just bought some new sleeves for my pokémon deck and I bought a Keldeo EX NFA from a kid for $10 and 10 Holos/RH.

RE: Recent Purchases - Insane - Jan. 23, 2013

I just bought a yankees beanie and a nike headband. Really love both of them!

RE: Recent Purchases - Helixguy - Jan. 23, 2013

Well after lots of procrastinating I finally got Pokemon HeartGold on Amazon. I was saving that money for Pokemon X and Y, but I'm going to wait and see how it turns out.

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Jan. 26, 2013

Today I bought 2 Yu-Gi-Oh Abyss Rising packs and 1 Yu-Gi-Oh Evolzar Dolkka tin. Man I haven't been getting lucky with pulls lately. At one point I got a holo in almost every pack I got.

RE: Recent Purchases - The Beymaster - Jan. 27, 2013

I just bought a Tamiya radio controlled Holiday Buggy, it was the red edition. I already have 3 other Tamiyas but this will be the first one that I assemble myself. I hope it is not to hard to assemble. Here is a link to it so you can see what it looks like http://www.modelsport.co.uk/tamiya-holiday-buggy-2010-red-body-dt-02-/rc-car-products/40006

RE: Recent Purchases - Yami - Jan. 29, 2013

Ordered x3 Wind Up Rat for $14.00 and x3 Wind up Magician for 2.97 Going to order Sharks later when i have more money. then i'm nearly done with wind up deck, just need few top tiers spells...

RE: Recent Purchases - Thresher - Jan. 29, 2013

Bleach Volumes 1-6, 8, 29-54, and the Official Character book. Just about completes my Bleach Collection. Cost was about $300 + or -$10

RE: Recent Purchases - Tri - Jan. 29, 2013

That's amazing! I thought the books on both ends were floating until I noticed the glass, haha.

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Jan. 29, 2013

Thats a lot of Bleach, hah. I bet that cost a lot of money.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Jan. 29, 2013

Recently got the Jordan Flight Luminary and the 2012 Black/white hyperdunks. Preparing for basketball in the spring soon.. :>

RE: Recent Purchases - Hazel - Jan. 30, 2013

Purchased the original D-Arts Unarmored Mega Man X and D-Arts Zero Type 2, a new charger for my GBA Micro(wire snapped on the old one...), and my copy of the Hyrule Historia.

RE: Recent Purchases - Hov - Feb. 02, 2013

Just bought a Red Nintendo 3DS XL along with the game Kid Icarus! Guess that was a good purchase for me haha, today I'm going to go out and hunt for some more 3DS games to start building up my 3DS inventory

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Feb. 03, 2013

Just ordered Blade of the immortal vol 2 on ebay. Great series so far, even though I only read the first volume.

RE: Recent Purchases - BeybladePants11 - Feb. 11, 2013

I recently purchased a Brony shirt for 18 dollars at the Moreno Valley Mall.

Picture:

RE: Recent Purchases - DynaZord - Feb. 13, 2013

Power Rangers 20th Anniversary Legacy Power Morpher.

Sexy little toy, not gonna lie. Hopefully they release the Dino and White Tiger Coins soon. via third party or something :3

RE: Recent Purchases - Thunder Dome - Feb. 15, 2013

A few days ago I purchased a Cosmo Blazer Pack. I got some kinda neat cards, but no Holos.

RE: Recent Purchases - Anchor - Feb. 15, 2013

Ordered more manga on ebay, and got some at Barnes and Noble, I picked up; Genkaku Picasso vol 1, Hellsing vol 3, Naruto 3in1 Omnibus vol 1, Bleach 3in1 Omnibus vol 4, and Toriko vol 14.

RE: Recent Purchases - HDSK - Feb. 15, 2013

I recently Bought A Katana Blade
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-Samurai-Sword-KATANA-1060High-Carbon-Steel-Full-Tang-Blade-Can-Cut-Tree-/200753192640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebdd29ec0