World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon X and Y! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon X and Y! (/Thread-Pokemon-X-and-Y)

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - MattForce - Oct. 14, 2013

Here's My Pokemon X Team : Quilladin, Combusken, Charmeleon, Vivillon, Flechinder, and Beedrill

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Bularieleone - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 14, 2013  1:54 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Here's My Pokemon X Team : Quilladin, Combusken, Charmeleon, Vivillon, Flechinder, and Beedrill
My team:
Greninja
Charizard
Meowstic (M)
Talonflame
Vivillon
Lucario
Is there a thread for friend codes?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Ryukiba - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 14, 2013  1:58 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2013  1:54 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Here's My Pokemon X Team : Quilladin, Combusken, Charmeleon, Vivillon, Flechinder, and Beedrill

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Nintendo-Network-IDs-Wi-Fi-Connection-Numbers

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Cannon - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 14, 2013  1:58 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
My team:

(Oct. 12, 2013  11:57 PM)Kei Wrote: Guys, if you're going to post your team, at least try to include some type of comment on it/the game (beyond "I have X badges", etc.) with it. Otherwise, your posts aren't particularly interesting and are borderline SPAM.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Kei - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  1:09 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  12:15 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: How much time do you guys think it will take for you to beat the game?

I've played in the game for 18 hours (within a day lol), and am now in Lasandre Base or something which is after the 7th Gym. So .. somewhat 24 hours.

I've played for around 11-12 hours now and only have one badge hahaha.

(Oct. 13, 2013  4:49 PM)Galaxy Wrote: After the Snorlax mission, you are supposed to go to the second gym..but, first, your friends are waiting for you in a flowers area. The first one asks if you have seen a Dunsparce, but I haven't. Is there any important thing to do with that question, or it's a useless thing?
Thanks guys Grin

I was wondering about this too. It's so strange to me that he would say that, yet Dunsparce is nowhere to be found in that area.

I don't recall that Dunsparce part, or it got buried, haha.

Given that I didn't see one then, I'm guessing no? hahah

The bird trio are so annoying, faaaar. You have to lure them into a bay, and checking the pokedex takes forever too, gah. Can't even battle, it'll just flee upon it entering the battle.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Anchor - Oct. 14, 2013

Just beat the champion. Here's how the battle went down:

Wow, only 4 legendaries in this game ???

Yveltal/Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo and one bird, depending on your starter.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Anchor - Oct. 14, 2013

How exactly do I catch Moltres? I hear you have to see him like 12 times or something and then meet him in some Cave. I saw him once on the way to the cave, and that's about it. On another note though, I caught Zygarde, and Mewtwo. I used my Master Ball on Mewtwo, but whatever. It was kind of funny when I was walking through the cave where you catch Zygarde because I was just running around when I suddenly see a big green snake dragon thing, haha.

Why Master Ball? LOL. I catch everything in PokeBalls, everything.

I don't know, I've seen Articuno twice (it's so hard to trace it in the map), but once you do it'll fly to the cave in Azure Bay.

Anyone wanna battle? My FC is: 3179-6118-4678. Tell me when you add me and tell me yours!
I've added you Kei, by the way.

I SO wannna battle you Cannon, I just need help getting out of the Pokeball factory. I can't solve the puzzle. I just got to the first computer down from where all the people are staying that reverses the conveyors. A girl from Team Flare won't move from where I think I am supposed to be.

And is the Pokeball factory where you get your Master Ball?

Yeah! You get a Big Nugget or some sort of a nugget there too; it doesn't matter which one you pick you'll end up getting both on the spot.

Found Articuno 8 times now, 4 more to go before it goes to the damn Sea Spirit Cave.

Nevermind, I solved the puzzle.
Cannon, stay online, I am about to challenge you.
I will lose though all my PKMN are Lv 40-49.

(Oct. 14, 2013  1:54 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Nevermind, I solved the puzzle.
Cannon, stay online, I am about to challenge you.
I will lose though all my PKMN are Lv 40-49.

What's your FC?

I'm not good either, I play for fun not competitiveness hahah! Your Pokemon get rounded up to/down 50.

e: Finally!! Took damn long enough, chasing around Articuno 12 times ..

How do the birds match up to the starters?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 14, 2013

UPDATE: I have been playing quite a lot, and I am enjoying this game. I focus on getting a fun team, rather than being competitive, at least for now. My team so far:

I love my team, and I want it to get even stronger! WHOOOHOOO! Eee

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - akio314 - Oct. 14, 2013

Guys, let us members of the WBO create a POKEMON GUILD! Who's in?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 14, 2013  9:41 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Guys, let us members of the WBO create a POKEMON GUILD! Who's in?

Haha lol... I'm in...
. Oh yeah, Does anyone know where I'll get some rare unova pokemon in this, shoot me a pm for it if you do. Thanks!

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - akio314 - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 14, 2013  9:43 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2013  9:41 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Guys, let us members of the WBO create a POKEMON GUILD! Who's in?

Haha lol... I'm in...
. Oh yeah, Does anyone know where I'll get some rare unova pokemon in this, shoot me a pm for it if you do. Thanks!
It seems cool, we could all friend each other and- I don't know- terrorize the Kalos region.

Make the thread already!
Just caught Xerneas. Current team:
The Xerneas battle was very easy. It took 3 tries only because I killed it the first 2 times.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - RagerBlade - Oct. 14, 2013

I have a Blaziken and a Greeninja now! Only a matter of time till my Charmeleon evolves! I also got, Lucario. I now have 4 leaders left.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Flambo. - Oct. 15, 2013

When do you get the mega ring? I'm not that far yet and my ivysaur just evolved into venusaur.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - akio314 - Oct. 15, 2013

(Oct. 15, 2013  8:59 PM)KeyBlader500 Wrote: When do you get the mega ring? I'm not that far yet and my ivysaur just evolved into venusaur.

It's in Shalour City, be patient and you'll get it.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Bularieleone - Oct. 15, 2013

Is it possible to get both Yvetal and Xerneas in theese games?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Super%Sayian - Oct. 15, 2013

I would like to join im getting Pkmn Y today