World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon X and Y! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon X and Y! (/Thread-Pokemon-X-and-Y)

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Bularieleone - Oct. 13, 2013

It would be awesome if you could ride Ambipoms through the jungle.

But dude, you are way faster than me. I'm still stuck in Relfection Cave!

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Cannon - Oct. 13, 2013

By the way, you get a Lucario from Korrina, along with Lucarionite and the Mega Ring.

Whatl evel is the Lucario?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Cannon - Oct. 13, 2013

It is at Level 32 iirc.

Oh, I forgot to do Looker's detective missions!

Wow, I may need it instead of the one I have now.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Septentrione - Oct. 13, 2013

Th-There's only, like, 70 new Pokemon...

WHATEVER. Great game. Happy for Banette's Mega Evolution really since he's one of my favorite Ghost Types.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Ryuujin K - Oct. 13, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  10:34 AM)KoD PT Wrote: I picked the female character btw, just looks soo much better and cute :3 Haven't been able to check the boutique in Lumiose yet for new clothes.
Oh, good now I won't look as weird doing the same thing. Heh...
(<--It's because of her...)

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Hov - Oct. 13, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  1:39 PM)Cannon Wrote: Geez, this game is way too easy. I am literally finished with this game; cathing Zygarde currently and need to catch the three birds. Seriously, the aftergame is very poor and short, you have nothing to do ..

I guess i'll start with X soon.

e: lol, how Zygarde is a Dragon-type is beyond me. It looks like a slug, why not make it bug?

I'm pretty sure there's more side stories/after missions. Perhaps the guidebook nor serebii haven't came out with more info

I'm slightly annoyed because my Charmeleon fainted in Korrina's gym when he was supposed to evolve there. Now I have to get it up 6 levels.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Galaxy - Oct. 13, 2013

After the Snorlax mission, you are supposed to go to the second gym..but, first, your friends are waiting for you in a flowers area. The first one asks if you have seen a Dunsparce, but I haven't. Is there any important thing to do with that question, or it's a useless thing?
Thanks guys Grin

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - RagerBlade - Oct. 13, 2013

No it's useless. You don't need to find it.

Golett and Gon (pancham) are both like, my ace pokemons throughout pokebattles I'm just loving this broadened variety of new moves and abilities we have now.

EDIT: Just got Lucario, now that I got the full mega lucario in sight, I gotta say, Naruto sure does influence pokemon a bit with that Kurama looking tail and shape. This game keeps getting better and better.... worth the wait.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - H3LLO - Oct. 13, 2013

Does anyone else have over-leveled pokemon? Some of mine are about 10 levels higher than the CPU's, and I didn't even level-grind.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Anchor - Oct. 13, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  8:18 PM)H3LLO Wrote: Does anyone else have over-leveled pokemon? Some of mine are about 10 levels higher than the CPU's, and I didn't even level-grind.

Yeah, it's because of the new EXP share. It makes the game a bit too easy, so if you want a challenge, I would turn it off.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - akio314 - Oct. 13, 2013

It seems this game is more catered to competitive play over other entries in the series. Te EXP. Share giving all your Pokemon a lot of EXP, the Super training for EVs, it just all seems to be trying to get everyone into competitive play.

Does anyone know where I can find a higher level(25-30) Skippy?? Been trying to look for it but the internet doesn't have much info considering the game just came out a day ago.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - amidamaru - Oct. 13, 2013

that's good that the new exp share gives your whole team experience

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Anchor - Oct. 13, 2013

I just caught Xerneas, and it was extremely easy. It only took 1 Ultra Ball, and it's health wasn't on red, but yellow. And it was asleep, but still. I usually have really bad luck with legendaries, but I did hear that Xerneas and Yveltal have higher catch rates. I nicknamed it GOAT.

I'm on the 5th gym, battling Clemont. He has domination over half my team, most of my Pokemon being Water of Flying. I just have Meowstic and Lucario.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 13, 2013

I now have these pokemon, beware, there are images -

(Oct. 13, 2013  9:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: I now have these pokemon, beware, there are images -

Dang!! By the time you to the Elite 4 Arc, your teams gonna be blasting. Nice team you got there.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 13, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  10:21 PM)Blackizard Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  9:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: I now have these pokemon, beware, there are images -

Dang!! By the time you to the Elite 4 Arc, your teams gonna be blasting. Nice team you got there.
I need a phsicic type and a fighting/ghost type. That's my aim. I hope to be able to play well... I am not gonna use the exp share though.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - RagerBlade - Oct. 13, 2013

Should I have Snorlax or Pansear on my team?

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - akio314 - Oct. 13, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  11:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Should I have Snorlax or Pansear on my team?
Snorlax, you don't need Pansear if you do the Torchic mystery Gift.

RE: Pokemon X and Y! - Bularieleone - Oct. 14, 2013

(Oct. 13, 2013  10:29 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  10:21 PM)Blackizard Wrote:

I need a phsicic type and a fighting/ghost type. That's my aim. I hope to be able to play well... I am not gonna use the exp share though.
For Psychic I reccomed Espurr or Meowstic.