World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Pimpju - Oct. 31, 2010

That has nothing to do about the original beyblade or Metal Fight beyblade anime

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  1:51 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: i've only watch up to episode 30 and i think season 1 and season 3 of beyblade is better than mfb
personally with all the episodes i've watched it is about as good a beyblade v-force

It gets better after 40 thats when the real battles start up & please watch it in Japanese if you really wanna have fun but still MFB Still is missing something with Virgo , Aries , Aquario & Serpent used by different people i think there is less creativity about the Bolt Beasts nowadays

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - misquared - Nov. 01, 2010

(Oct. 30, 2010  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course Masamune is secondary next to Ginga. Even their team is called after Ginga, hah : "Gan Gan Galaxy".

Gingka's name is everywhere on everything... oh my gosh... *recalls the first episodes of MFB wherein almost EVERY character is after Gingka*

XDD

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ryuutarou - Nov. 01, 2010

Does anyone know how many series they plan on making? I heard 3.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  3:03 PM)Ryutaro Wrote: Does anyone know how many series they plan on making? I heard 3.
No, there is no news at all.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - ©oke - Nov. 01, 2010

MFb kicks the original series butts!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  9:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No, there is no news at all.

You're so depressing. C'mon, just make up something.

It's pretty popular, so we'll probably get at least another season.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ryuutarou - Nov. 02, 2010

All I KNOW about for sure Is the 2 series, and the movie. (which I assume has already been released in japan)

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Nov. 02, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  10:18 AM)misquared Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course Masamune is secondary next to Ginga. Even their team is called after Ginga, hah : "Gan Gan Galaxy".

Gingka's name is everywhere on everything... oh my gosh... *recalls the first episodes of MFB wherein almost EVERY character is after Gingka*

XDD

Gingka is too perfect for a Hero the guy has rare or no flaws

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Temporal - Nov. 05, 2010

But watching him get pwned by Osamu was priceless!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - UltimateChimera - Nov. 05, 2010

I think the old series give me nostalgia lol so I think there equal.But Tetsuya os my fav charater eva so MFB wins.when I win with cancer at school I always say"YOUVE FALLEN INTO MY CRAB TRAP!!!!"

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 05, 2010

Original beyblade... DRIGER FTW!!!!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - KaiCro - Nov. 05, 2010

Old series are kinda more exciting, all that fight and special effects, mfb is ok but its boring most of the time ...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - R.J.N.J.D.J - Nov. 05, 2010

I say MFB is better than the original series. More action and better beys made the original series get blown away by MFB. So MFB

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:15 PM)KaiCro Wrote: Old series are kinda more exciting, all that fight and special effects, mfb is ok but its boring most of the time ...
You have not watched all the episodes then ... Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was not interesting in all episodes either.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ultra - Nov. 05, 2010

Personally I think the MFB anime doesn't really compare to the original dub. Most of the episodes for the Japanese MFB are alright and it's nice to have a new beyblade anime but the MFB Dub just kills it. Their voices sound awful in it and the cuts and changes seem very pointless.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Kai-V - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  3:13 PM)megablader2 Wrote: the cuts and changes seem very pointless.
This is really not a good point. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade's dub had way more pointless cuts and changes, Beyblade Metal Fusion has zero cuts compared to it.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Soundwave - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:01 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I think the old series give me nostalgia lol so I think there equal.But Tetsuya os my fav charater eva so MFB wins.when I win with cancer at school I always say"YOUVE FALLEN INTO MY CRAB TRAP!!!!"

You win with cancer XD but on topic I think the old series had more intresting things about it, metal fight is kinda plain

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Itachi - Nov. 05, 2010

Between the two, I prefer the original over MFB. I also don't see what's the reason for all the hate of the bitbeasts. It's actually what drawn me to the series in the first place besides the actual blades. To me, it made me feel that the blade had a more of a personal touch to it with the bitbeasts. The constellations is an interesting concept but I wish they could of been a bit more...I don't know? Creative? I take Galeon over Leone anyday. Also, Kyoya doesn't remind me of Kai all that much besides his little bey gang. He actually reminded me of Kane at first glance >>

The characters in MFB don't strike to me as captivating as the original series. For some reason, I find the characters in MFB to be annoying & not as unique. Benkei & his 'bubububu' nonsense. Don't get me started on Ryuuga. Especially his English voice. However, I do like Doji, Tetsuya & Kyoya. I find the battles in the original alot more exciting. The Kyoya vs. Ginga rematch didn't put me on edge as Kai vs. Ray. However I still like MFB, I just find it to be a bit lacking.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  6:28 PM)Itachi Wrote: Don't get me started on Ryuuga. Especially his English voice.

I do agree on that one Tired The Hell was Nelvana thinking?!

But that doesn't mean Bakuten Shoot didn't have its share of bad voice actors. I take Tyson for example. So annoying...Annoying as Hell, you might say.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Itachi - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  7:00 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  6:28 PM)Itachi Wrote: Don't get me started on Ryuuga. Especially his English voice.

But that doesn't mean Bakuten Shoot didn't have its share of bad voice actors. I take Tyson for example. So annoying...Annoying as Hell, you might say.

Exactly. I was up randomly at 7 something in the morning one time & I turned the channel to Cartoon Network. Ryuuga popped up & the only I think of was 'wtf?' I couldn't pay much attention to the actual episode because his voice irritated me so much.

Can't remember much about the voice acting in the original series but for some reason when Ray & Lee were blading Raul & Julia in G-Rev, Lee's voiced ticked me off so much. The emotion was so fake. Like it was forced. This is the English version I'm speaking of too. I mock both original & MFB because of their voice acting actually ._. David Reale as Tsubasa? His voice doesn't seem to match him at all.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Senpatu - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  7:23 PM)Itachi Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  7:00 PM)Dude Wrote:

Exactly. I was up randomly at 7 something in the morning one time & I turned the channel to Cartoon Network. Ryuuga popped up & the only I think of was 'wtf?' I couldn't pay much attention to the actual episode because his voice irritated me so much.

Can't remember much about the voice acting in the original series but for some reason when Ray & Lee were blading Raul & Julia in G-Rev, Lee's voiced ticked me off so much. The emotion was so fake. Like it was forced. This is the English version I'm speaking of too. I mock both original & MFB because of their voice acting actually ._. David Reale as Tsubasa? His voice doesn't seem to match him at all.
i so agree with you like tsubasa voice is like kai voice but mor lighter wich riuns his voice and really in the orginal they battle like there life depends on it and how do people bleed if they beybattle

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - NitroNeo - Nov. 06, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:15 PM)KaiCro Wrote: Old series are kinda more exciting, all that fight and special effects, mfb is ok but its boring most of the time ...
You have not watched all the episodes then ... Bakuten Shoot Beyblade was not interesting in all episodes either.

You really love MFB Too much again it's your choice but the thrill & energy that the old series brought is not in MFB , MFB is saved because of psycho characters like Ryuga + poison serpent guy , & ginkas dad in phoenix form & Masamune otherwise till episode 30 i thought i was watching digimon & not beyblade it was too childish & believe me it's comming from a guy who has watched all MFB Episodes , the MFB guys need too loosen up the happy feel of the series & bring some real anger & vengeance into the series & whats with the pegasis theme sound it feels like disney did the audio there

(Nov. 05, 2010  6:28 PM)Itachi Wrote: Between the two, I prefer the original over MFB. I also don't see what's the reason for all the hate of the bitbeasts. It's actually what drawn me to the series in the first place besides the actual blades. To me, it made me feel that the blade had a more of a personal touch to it with the bitbeasts. The constellations is an interesting concept but I wish they could of been a bit more...I don't know? Creative? I take Galeon over Leone anyday. Also, Kyoya doesn't remind me of Kai all that much besides his little bey gang. He actually reminded me of Kane at first glance >>

The characters in MFB don't strike to me as captivating as the original series. For some reason, I find the characters in MFB to be annoying & not as unique. Benkei & his 'bubububu' nonsense. Don't get me started on Ryuuga. Especially his English voice. However, I do like Doji, Tetsuya & Kyoya. I find the battles in the original alot more exciting. The Kyoya vs. Ginga rematch didn't put me on edge as Kai vs. Ray. However I still like MFB, I just find it to be a bit lacking.

What he said !!!

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - utsavkotrial - Nov. 06, 2010

MFBs the blades look much better but I prefer the old series, simply because it was so much fun! I have the Season 1 DVD and I watch it over and over . . .I think the characters and their development in the series is really great.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - bey - OVERLORD - Nov. 06, 2010

thats true but the great thing about BMF is that cause its been about nine years or so the blade technologie is a lot better you know coz of the performance tip etc but thats a good piont they did have good characters. And i love they way they jump about and channel all there energy into they blades were as in metal fusion they just stand there and yell.