World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-V-S-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - DranzerMS - Aug. 27, 2009

A have a question. How do people enjoy the m.f.b series if its all in japenese? also i kno this is a tiny bit out of subject but who rathers how metal fight beyblades look to how the origanal beyblades look. I much prefer how the old beyblades looked. I mean things like Dragoon g and GT, Dranzer GT, Wolborg 2 and Wolborg MS. They are so much better looking. Confused

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Stephen - Aug. 27, 2009

I grew up with the original Beyblade. So I think a small part of me will always Miss Ray, Max and the rest of the Bladebreakers. But I must say that this show has really impressed me so far. (Only seen up to episode 4 due to english subs being limited)

For a completely different series I think it carries the spirit of the 1st show over really well. But it's obvious that a lot of characters are based off of the originals.

Ginta's almost exactly like Tyson save for the fact that he starts out as a champion from the ghetgo. The girl whose name I can't remember, Makado?:\, is obviously a copy of Kenny with a bit of Max thrown in. The guy with Leon seems to be modelled after Kai (because it seems they'll even be working together to). The short little green haired sagitario kid and the big dark bull guy has me stumped. I think those 2 completely fresh faces.

The main thing I'm iffy about is the whole constellation thing. Why'll it is a cool twist from the original show as it means that bladers won't be getting help from ginat dragons, tigers, etc. It also makes this something entirely different and in no way similar to the original beyblade save for the fact that they use a beyblade of some kind.

All in all I'd say the Japanease have done a great job on the show. It's a whole new beyblade so it makes sense we get a whole new show. Looking forward to seeing more and can't wait until next fall

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Dude - Aug. 27, 2009

Ginta = Ginga

Makado = Madoka

Leon = Leone

Ginga is a lot more interesting than Tyson, too.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 27, 2009

Did u really have to correct it? we all knew what it meant...so there was no point in doing that.

(Aug. 27, 2009  5:10 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Did u really have to correct it? we all knew what it meant...so there was no point in doing that.

Obviously he didn't know about it. There was nothing mean about it, I just thought I'd tell him in case he didn't know. No need to get all excited, there.

It's no big deal...really. All he did was show that I had the names a bit off and is just trying to help clear it up for any other guys who are newbies to the new beyblade. I wouldn't to go around telling people the characters are named something other then what they are.

But as a side note...does anyone else think Ginga sounds like the Shippuden Naruto (I used to watch it)? Same person doing the voice talent maybe?

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 27, 2009

Not really...there are some similarities....but in MFB u dont hear "dattebayo" every 10 seconds.

Chocked_2

Pretend for a second that I can only understand, write and speak the most basic of Japanease and even that a little foggy thanks to summer.

I'm going to guess that means 'Let it Rip' in Japanease though right? But as long as you bring that up that's something I don't get. Why'd they change it from 'Let it Rip' to 'Go Shoot'. Not saying it's a big deal but I also see no need to change it

(Aug. 27, 2009  6:05 PM)Stephen Wrote: It's no big deal...really. All he did was show that I had the names a bit off and is just trying to help clear it up for any other guys who are newbies to the new beyblade. I wouldn't to go around telling people the characters are named something other then what they are.

But as a side note...does anyone else think Ginga sounds like the Shippuden Naruto (I used to watch it)? Same person doing the voice talent maybe?

Glad to see you didn't read any offense in my post Joyful_3

Anyway, I doubt Ginga and Naruto are voiced by the same person...For one thing, although the voice acting for MFB is surprisingly good, Junko Takeuchi (Naruto's voice actress) is probably too busy to be the main character of another anime. She does have to dub over Naruto every single week...That's gotta be long, since he's in every episode.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Giga - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  7:13 PM)Stephen Wrote: Chocked_2

Pretend for a second that I can only understand, write and speak the most basic of Japanease and even that a little foggy thanks to summer.

I'm going to guess that means 'Let it Rip' in Japanease though right? But as long as you bring that up that's something I don't get. Why'd they change it from 'Let it Rip' to 'Go Shoot'. Not saying it's a big deal but I also see no need to change it

In japan it was always Go Shoot! I prefer that anyway.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  7:13 PM)Stephen Wrote: Chocked_2

You have it backwards, it was changed from "Go Shoot" to "Let it Rip" when it was brought over from Japan and dubbed way back with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

Ah...well makes sense I. Subtitles do stick to the original japanease meaning whereas American anime publishers are notorious for changing dialogue into something completely dfferent.

So do you guys think this series takes place before or after the BladeBreaker beyblade series? Considering the whole constellation thing and the fact that if it were at the same time Tyson would be being mentioned a lot if it were set at the same time I have a feeling that this series is set probably a decade or so after the conclusion of G Rev.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Tempestas007 - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  7:31 PM)Stephen Wrote: So do you guys think this series takes place before or after the BladeBreaker beyblade series? Considering the whole constellation thing and the fact that if it were at the same time Tyson would be being mentioned a lot if it were set at the same time I have a feeling that this series is set probably a decade or so after the conclusion of G Rev.

Well, first, I don't get why this question is even being asked. If you sit back and think about it, if it was indeed before Tyson and gang, why would they go from Metal to Plastic to Metal between the series? Makes little sense right?

Second, it's been said that MFB takes place in a "new world" separate from what went on in Bakuten Shoot.

(Aug. 27, 2009  7:31 PM)Stephen Wrote: ...this series is set probably a decade or so after the conclusion of G Rev.

It's most likely set in an entirely different world. That's the best way to fill all plot holes.

EDIT: Huh! Tempesta was faster Tired

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - B3ASTLY - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  7:40 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Well, first, I don't get why this question is even being asked. If you sit back and think about it, if it was indeed before Tyson and gang, why would they go from Metal to Plastic to Metal between the series? Makes little sense right?

Second, it's been said that MFB takes place in a "new world" separate from what went on in Bakuten Shoot.

we all have repeatidly talked about this :\ lol, it is very clear that the originals and MFB are in 2 seperate worlds and have NO connection to each other.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Stephen - Aug. 28, 2009

Sorry about bringing back then. I'm still pretty new here and to the whole Metal Fight thing period and had no idea it was already discussed.

man have things changed, better start brushing up on spirit blade or whatever the place is called then.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Serotonin - Aug. 28, 2009

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/

You'll find a lot, if not all, of the information needed pertaining to the anime; have fun! :]

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Ariamis776 - Aug. 28, 2009

That would be good for me too, thanks (i dunno what to say for your name Unhappy ) so ill say Heart ^^

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Zankon - Sep. 04, 2009

www.beyblade.eoldal.hu[/align]

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Khel - Sep. 04, 2009

Please stop spamming for your site it. READ THE COMMUNITY RULES.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Mukilab1 - Sep. 04, 2009

(Jul. 13, 2009  6:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't for the life of me understand this. Beyblade is a fun hobby because they do stuff. If you want to collect pretty things, there are far better hobbies. Speechless

if you want to do something like that collect crystal/glass like me o.o (until i started bey)(directed at other guy)

Okay i'm going against the mainstream(no, not just for the sake of it), although i hated the cheesy moments in the original series where they were like 'GO team Yayyyy!!!!' i still think it's a lot better, beybattles, stadium ideas, storyline.... although it is a bit too predictable...

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - firelord767 - Sep. 04, 2009

Quote:they were like 'GO team Yayyyy!!!!'

They do that same crud in all the shows these days. Even when the main charecters are twice thge age of the veiwers. Then some good shows switch target age, but the new age doesn't care, and the real fans are stuck with garbage.

Quote:stadium ideas
Thats the only thing i give the old series.

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - JonnB - Sep. 04, 2009

The old beyblade stadiums didnt make it that easy to knock someone out like the MFB ones do

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Bey Brad - Sep. 04, 2009

(Sep. 04, 2009  9:35 PM)LDrago Wrote: The old beyblade stadiums didnt make it that easy to knock someone out like the MFB ones do

yeah they did

RE: Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade - Slammin - Sep. 06, 2009

(Sep. 04, 2009  9:35 PM)LDrago Wrote: The old beyblade stadiums didnt make it that easy to knock someone out like the MFB ones do

In the World Tournament in G-revolutions, almost all victories were due to ring-outs.