World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tech - Sep. 16, 2012

Lol, you love plaid shirts, dont you?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 21, 2012

Normally, I don't wear sunglasses. But since I found these at school, I've been told that they look good on me. Plus, they cover up my eyeglasses, so I don't have to take them up. Wearing 2 pairs of glasses does get uncomfortable, though, and it becomes a bit of a strain to read.

Never the less, I can wear sunglasses in the day time now.

[Image: 183227_10151232130907223_1238062351_n.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BestLeoneBlader - Sep. 23, 2012

I thought that i might as well post a pic of myself, since im sure that some people are dying to know wut i look like(~sarcasm~).

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Sep. 23, 2012

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:01 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: I thought that i might as well post a pic of myself, since im sure that some people are dying to know wut i look like(~sarcasm~).

You take music? Cool. By the way, you already posted a picture XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MexaMaster - Sep. 23, 2012

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:01 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: I thought that i might as well post a pic of myself, since im sure that some people are dying to know wut i look like(~sarcasm~).
What intstrument do you play?I'm Bass CClarinet~And i'm squidward.....Rimshot

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BestLeoneBlader - Sep. 23, 2012

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:07 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

You take music? Cool. By the way, you already posted a picture XD
yeah, orchestra. i play cello~Joyful_2. haha and, yeah, i did already post one, but this one's more recent.

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:19 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
What intstrument do you play?I'm Bass CClarinet~And i'm squidward.....Rimshot

i play cello. 2nd chair ftw. haha, my bf plays clarinet...gotta luv classical instruments. haha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MexaMaster - Sep. 23, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  10:47 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  9:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote: That's really how she looks. The picture of the girl above is just a picture of the cyborg body she uses for typing.

Aww, how'd you figure it out! I also use that body when I go out in public. I mean, no one's gonna let a duck in the church. Unless that duck is disguised as a human girl. I do use my true duck form, however, for spying, eating (food tastes better without utensils), bathing, and sleeping. Sometimes I just type with my beak, anyway.
That explains the typos~LOL,i'm just kidding

BestLeoneBlader
You got that right

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Viral - Sep. 24, 2012

Woah, some pretty pic. You do music? What instrument do you play?

Going to post another pic of me soon.

Edit: http://instagr.am/p/OyOhFhLVXL/

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Chaos Blader - Sep. 24, 2012

(Sep. 24, 2012  8:34 AM)Gangnam Wrote: Woah, some pretty pic. You do music? What instrument do you play?

She answered the same question earlier:

(Sep. 23, 2012  12:19 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: i play cello. 2nd chair ftw. haha, my bf plays clarinet...gotta luv classical instruments. haha

RE: Pictures of yourself! - slyx - Sep. 24, 2012

haha thought i might as well post pictures of me involved in my various passions:

leading the team out for our semi-final clash in my last tournament for my school team:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N07/8019070644/in/photostream

like bestleoneblader, i'm also a musician (violinist!):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N07/8019059837/in/photostream

ran into a cosfest by accident while i was visiting tokyo dome during the summer, and got a picture with the protagonist of one of my favorite mangas, sket dance!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N07/8019073072/in/photostream

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sarabscientist - Sep. 24, 2012

(Sep. 24, 2012  10:48 AM)slyx Wrote: ... pictures of me involved in my various passions ...

Where's a picture of you running around in an abandoned building in the middle of the desert solving puzzles and unlocking huge metal doors in a life or death situation.

Because I KNOW that is one of your passions tooooooooooo ... ~

lol, kidding. Nice pictures, haha national colors ftw.

(Sep. 24, 2012  12:08 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:48 AM)slyx Wrote: ... pictures of me involved in my various passions ...

Where's a picture of you running around in an abandoned building in the middle of the desert solving puzzles and unlocking huge metal doors in a life or death situation.

Because I KNOW that is one of your passions tooooooooooo ... ~

lol, kidding. Nice pictures, haha national colors ftw.

haha! because one doesn't conveniently have a camera on them and even thinks to take pictures of themselves in a life or death situation Wink

...national colors? confuzzled =S

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Syco - Sep. 24, 2012

Thats Me!!

(Sep. 24, 2012  12:17 PM)slyx Wrote: haha! because one doesn't conveniently have a camera on them and even thinks to take pictures of themselves in a life or death situation Wink

Hahahahaha XD

Chinese national colors = yellow+red. Last picture xD

(Sep. 24, 2012  12:50 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  12:17 PM)slyx Wrote: haha! because one doesn't conveniently have a camera on them and even thinks to take pictures of themselves in a life or death situation Wink

Hahahahaha XD

Chinese national colors = yellow+red. Last picture xD

ah. that must be why xD i'm not chinese (nationality), i'm a singaporean that went to school in china, so i was desperately looking for red and white =P in any case that's the spain national football jersey because i happen to be a huge spain fan =P

... *sarcasm* ... xD

-getting off topic, so I'm going to leave it at that-

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Katniss - Sep. 24, 2012

Mwa la! This is me right now, right here.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Viral - Oct. 20, 2012

http://instagr.am/p/Qy_shZrVTq/

My bros celebrating my dads bday last week! My face looks a bit weird with my new haircut and the addition of face cream, since my face was sunburnt. Still sunburnt now Unhappy

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Syco - Oct. 20, 2012

Here I am at my desk. A dark afternoon. Being Syco

[Image: Image30.jpg]

And here I am being pulled into a black hole till the end of eternity( i used gimp)

[Image: Image30-1.jpg]

and if ur wondering, I'm not single

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Viral - Oct. 20, 2012

Nice! Looking cool! You doing gfx now? Seems like your pumped.

But you're 12 and you have a girlfriend? Do your parents know about this?

I live in India if they knew I'd be toast

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 3-Dog - Oct. 20, 2012

(Oct. 20, 2012  10:58 AM)Syco Wrote: and if ur wondering, I'm not single

Nice, is that why they call you the 'apex predator' bro?

Yup, they can't get enough of Syco!! LOLZ!!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - MexaMaster - Oct. 20, 2012

Narf......

I'm 12 and I've been single my entire life XD

Pokemon trainer

You look a bit like xxXDeathTheKidXxx's sister Grin

Tisk tisk, there were quite a few who fell for me. Girls are still getting jealous if I talk to other girls. Im not bragging but its fun to have someone for u in ur life