World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Poseidon - Sep. 02, 2011

id buy from that mueseum shop.lol.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Sep. 02, 2011

(Sep. 02, 2011  1:59 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Thanks Guys!!!
My goal is collect all the beys that ever existed and open a museum somedayXD JK
i will be the muzeum keeper right???XD
you got almost every plastics dude..well done.. like th!nk..i am very jelous of your collection..Eee

LOL at Evolution post below me..XD

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Sep. 02, 2011

Benjohadi NOOOOO! I asked first hahaa lol!!! Na I'm just kidding hah lol we can both be one haha lol well be lead staff members or well manager hah!!!!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Soul ♫ - Sep. 02, 2011

Awesome JR_Tiger! Those bey are so beautiful Eee

RE: Beyblade Collection - JR_Tiger - Sep. 03, 2011

Another Addition to my collections Sep. 02, 2011
Transforming Beyblades
Donitrus, Etanzel, Aveiron and Zeo

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Sep. 03, 2011

(Sep. 03, 2011  1:45 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Another Addition to my collections Sep. 02, 2011
Transforming Beyblades
Donitrus, Etanzel, Aveiron and Zeo

Wooooow!!!! Those look beast bro..!! I didn't even know those looked sooo awesome...?? Hah lol.!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Sep. 03, 2011

Agreed...except for donitrus..looks yucks..but etanzel and zeo looks wicked..

Benjohadi ya those 2 where my favorites too haha lol!!!!

RE: Beyblade Collection - JR_Tiger - Sep. 03, 2011

I don't discriminate! I like them all..lol . Those beys are so rare that I don't even know they existed XD.Its just luck that I got themSmile

(Sep. 03, 2011  7:15 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I don't discriminate! I like them all..lol . Those beys are so rare that I don't even know they existed XD.Its just luck that I got themSmile

Hahaha lol I didn't even know either hah and I am a discriminator hahahah lol!!!!! Jkjkjk!!

RE: Beyblade Collection - sridbeyz17 - Sep. 04, 2011

The following is my Beyblade collection up until now...for those who think its pretty meager i'm really sorry but these are my prized possessions...i hope to get a rose gold face... Smile

First Generation and MG core Beyblades[Image: First%252520Gen%252520and%252520Magnacor...252529.JPG]

Engine Gear Beyblades
[Image: Engine%252520Gear%252520Collection%25252...252529.JPG]

HMS Beyblades
[Image: HMS%252520Collection%252520%2525285%252529.JPG]

MFB Beyblades
[Image: Metal%252520Fight%252520Beyblade%252520U...252529.JPG]

I guess the total count is 54...you can count if you want... Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Sep. 04, 2011

yeah...rose gold face for you..nice collection..i like your plastics collection..if you are going to sell the venusian g...let me the first one to be contact..hahaha..XD
@ JR_Tiger..lol..i dont think they are rare...they were on ebay sometime ago..for cheap..maybe that not much like them since they are bad in performance

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Sep. 04, 2011

sridbeyz17 ooooh ya those are some nice plastic beys I especially like the second picture of plastics hah lol!!!! I really like that Venus/ or Venusian.? And the blackish/purple driger g!!! Very nice stuff man!!! Smile Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - sridbeyz17 - Sep. 04, 2011

the blue Dranzer G was actually red like the other one...i painted it blue...hate hasbro for its recolor..am a great Kai fan... Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - JR_Tiger - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  2:50 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: yeah...rose gold face for you..nice collection..i like your plastics collection..if you are going to sell the venusian g...let me the first one to be contact..hahaha..XD
@ JR_Tiger..lol..i dont think they are rare...they were on ebay sometime ago..for cheap..maybe that not much like them since they are bad in performance
Oh its that right? I haven't seen those beys before, maybe its just meSmile Anyways I'm a collector so i don't really care about performance as I'm not playing with my collections.
I just want to collect as much beys as I can. The rarer the betterXD

sridbeyz17 Nice collection man! I the two tone Dragoon F, Seaborg 2 and the Dranzer G Red. Let me know if you want to sell or trade with thoseSmile

RE: Beyblade Collection - BigBangSoda145 - Sep. 04, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  11:16 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: The tip is inside the sticker bag. I'm not sure if I'm going to assemble it ( what do you guys think?) The blue Dragoon GT is a re-color. This is a much rarer bey than the original color. Next week I will post the picture of the Dragoon MS tournment prize beys.

Never assemble any. Those things will be worth a fortune in the future.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  4:27 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  2:50 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: yeah...rose gold face for you..nice collection..i like your plastics collection..if you are going to sell the venusian g...let me the first one to be contact..hahaha..XD
Oh its that right? I haven't seen those beys before, maybe its just meSmile Anyways I'm a collector so i don't really care about performance as I'm not playing with my collections.
I just want to collect as much beys as I can. The rarer the betterXD

sridbeyz17 Nice collection man! I the two tone Dragoon F, Seaborg 2 and the Dranzer G Red. Let me know if you want to sell or trade with thoseSmile

haha..yeah..you are pretty right...the attractiveness should be a main factor too for collectors..

RE: Beyblade Collection - Uwik - Sep. 07, 2011

The latest addition to my collectibles:

Top Left: WHF Limited Fang Leone (Blue - Black Version)
Top Middle: G4 Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model
Top Right: G4 Vari Ares (Gun Metal - Purple Version)
Bottom Left: G4 Counter Leone (Gun Metal Version)
Bottom Right: G4 Grand Ketos (Gun Metal - White on Blue Version)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Sep. 07, 2011

wow..your vari ares and fang looks nice...

RE: Beyblade Collection - Raigeko13 - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  5:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: The latest addition to my collectibles:

Top Left: WHF Limited Fang Leone (Blue - Black Version)
Top Middle: G4 Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model
Top Right: G4 Vari Ares (Gun Metal - Purple Version)
Bottom Left: G4 Counter Leone (Gun Metal Version)
Bottom Right: G4 Grand Ketos (Gun Metal - White on Blue Version)

Damn sexay.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Sep. 07, 2011

Uwik awww I LOOOVE the blue and black fang Leon!!! and the big bang Pegasus Asia model looks nice too..!!!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Uwik - Sep. 07, 2011

Thank you guys, and the BBP Asia Model is now officially the most expensive bey I have to date. It cost more than Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Unhappy

EDIT: Just double checked. Nevermind, it cost less than Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Smile *phew*

RE: Beyblade Collection - TimelessOne - Sep. 07, 2011

Heh, typical Uwik, having the latest toys. :p

RE: Beyblade Collection - Blitz - Sep. 07, 2011

@ Uwik I'm so jealous of those recolours!

Anyway I received a few Plastic lots lately so here's an update of my Plastic Collection -

Plastics!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Sep. 07, 2011

(Sep. 07, 2011  2:39 PM)Blitz Wrote: @ Uwik I'm so jealous of those recolours!

Anyway I received a few Plastic lots lately so here's an update of my Plastic Collection -

Plastics!

Ahhhhhh!!!! Sooo... Many... Blades... I think I just got so excited I'm speechless hahaha lol!!!! XD XD XD