World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Kamen Rider - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Kamen Rider (/Thread-Kamen-Rider)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Kamen Rider - Clonetos - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  3:22 PM)bugturtles Wrote: watch stronger

Stronger? look im asking a PERSONAL opinion question i mean this is a question that varies person to person. Like me My fave Design look wise is Kiva though the Den-O forms look nice as well but if your looking for uniqueness i say Decade is up there maybe W but then again its more simplistic.

RE: Kamen Rider - bugturtles - Dec. 04, 2011

still stronger

otherwise: The First, Kick/Punch Hopper

RE: Kamen Rider - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 04, 2011

Kaixa. Actually, most of the 555 Riders do.

Also, periods, sentences' best friend. Use them.

RE: Kamen Rider - bugturtles - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  8:05 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Kaixa. Actually, most of the 555 Riders do.

Also, periods, sentences' best friend. Use them.

i hope you know that whenever i adopt horrible grammar practices, it's because i'm in chill mode (or me making fun of you, either or) Cool

Faiz' helmet and overall armor is pretty aesthetically pleasing as well. It seems that these days, external armor pieces have been phased out in favor of the "seamless" or subtle body armor of Riders such as W and OOO.

Even the "teeth" design aspect (seen on Stronger, Kick/Punch Hopper, The First, etc) has been phased out, now helmets just have eyes. The teeth and bug-inspired motifs were especially my favorite. Unhappy

At this point, I wonder what the next few Riders will be inspired by, seeing as how we haven't had a bug Rider for a while. Fourze is essentially a rocket ship, so I'm half-jokingly expecting the next one to be a fighter jet.

I wasn't talking about you. I can't quote properly on this phone.

I personally find Den-O's form switching gimmick (Blade and Faiz has those, but those were power-ups; Den-O's and up were like "varying stat changes" and making them stronger than the other in their own right) to be asthetically pleasing (not as much as Faiz), mainly because they are basically the same armor (except the face), just moved around and turned and y'know.

RE: Kamen Rider - Hazel - Dec. 04, 2011

Faiz was a very nice-looking rider, and so were Delta, Kaixa, and the 555 Movie-Only riders, but as far as terrible plot goes, I do not think anything but Decade can out-horrible 555.

Faiz's belt's voice was the absolute best of any series, though.

I know a lot of people were disappointed in Ryuki's endings. All three of them. I'm currently working on Agito atm (not subbing, but watching, and I am not using CAS), but it doesn't have that flare Kuuga had. I gave up on Hibiki with no intention of finishing it.

I think I hated Kiva's ending over 555's, though. OMG! Otoya from the future! Future time-traveling Fangire! Seriously. Hated it. And Kiva in general.

RE: Kamen Rider - Hazel - Dec. 04, 2011

Kiva had an okay looking cast of Riders, until their Super/Hyper/whatever forms.

Kiva's plot was garbage. Hipster nonsense, through and through.

RE: Kamen Rider - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  11:28 PM)Hazel Wrote: Kiva had an okay looking cast of Riders, until their Super/Hyper/whatever forms.

Kiva's plot was garbage. Hipster nonsense, through and through.

I love you. I love you so much. Andrew

RE: Kamen Rider - Clonetos - Dec. 05, 2011

did anyone see the new fourze? I wont spoil it but MAN what a twist...

RE: Kamen Rider - Divine_Touch - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  9:35 PM)Clonetos Wrote: did anyone see the new fourze? I wont spoil it but MAN what a twist...

thanks for reminding me Grin i was sick yesterday and forgotten . and damn wasnt expecting that o.o

RE: Kamen Rider - bugturtles - Dec. 06, 2011

"dustards" made me lol pretty hard.

RE: Kamen Rider - Clonetos - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 06, 2011  3:40 PM)bugturtles Wrote: "dustards" made me lol pretty hard.
I can hear it now in a spaceballs like thing...KEEP FIRING YOU DUSTARDS! or I knew it im surrounded by dustards....

RE: Kamen Rider - Clonetos - Dec. 09, 2011

Kamen rider skull is the scatman or atleast based on his look V lookie see?

RE: Kamen Rider - Spdshadow - Dec. 09, 2011

Hazel, how do you even double post? Won't it be linked to your first post or something? But if it was unintentional, I feel that Cloney should not be warned

RE: Kamen Rider - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 09, 2011

Wrong. Posting after your previous post AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME will result in double posting. Posting after your previous WITHIN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME will result in a merged post, which are made using an automatic [ hr ] (w/out spaces) BBCode. You can imitate a merged post by using the said BBCode.

Also, if the second post is highly irrelevant to the thread compared to a proper double post, in which the second post is a more informative post, it's considered spam. FYI, stuff like fanmade Riders belong to the WBO Fan section. Actual discussion like debatable topics in Kamen Rider, rumors (in spoilers of course), episode reviews and spoilers (again, in spoilers), and merchandise (not hauls/buys) belong in this thread. THAT'S how you run a proper topic thread.

That's just me, though.

On topic: Kamen Rider OOO's "Anything Goes ~Ballad Version~", played in the last episode of OOO and sung by Maki Ohguro (I can't remember if that was her name, oh well), has been released. Here is the video.

IMO, out of the "Neo-Heisei" Rider series, Anything Goes is my least favorite opening, but has my most favorite "ending" songs. "School Days", the OP of Fourze by Anna Tsuchiya, has a much more catchy and rockable tone. Maybe I just don't like ska.

RE: Kamen Rider - Hazel - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  7:57 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Hazel, how do you even double post? Won't it be linked to your first post or something? But if it was unintentional, I feel that Cloney should not be warned

He could've simply edited his own post, as what he posted hardly qualified as "crucial" or "important" information.

Your feelings on this matter are irrelevant.

RE: Kamen Rider - Clonetos - Dec. 10, 2011

Is it safe to post here again if so i wanna say something the OOOs and W movie kamen rider core IS bad i mean it was inconsistent it played 2 stories one with W then with OOOs then merged it together i mean it felt rushed ya know am i the only one who thinks this?

RE: Kamen Rider - bugturtles - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  8:34 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: On topic: Kamen Rider OOO's "Anything Goes ~Ballad Version~", played in the last episode of OOO and sung by Maki Ohguro (I can't remember if that was her name, oh well), has been released. Here is the video.

IMO, out of the "Neo-Heisei" Rider series, Anything Goes is my least favorite opening, but has my most favorite "ending" songs. "School Days", the OP of Fourze by Anna Tsuchiya, has a much more catchy and rockable tone. Maybe I just don't like ska.

Looking back at OOO's soundtrack just now, I find that it oscillates between reggae (slow tracks) and ska (fast tracks). The faster ska tracks sound a little less Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra (where SkaPara mainly emphasizes the horns) and more Reel Big Fish (in the way that Reel Big Fish combines both rock elements with ska's horn sections). Fitting for a Rider who technically doesn't live anywhere. Wink (however all out reggae would have completed the "bum" motif)

W's soundtrack is pretty schweet too. I wish I knew what genre of music those "detective noir" tracks were.

Fourze is finally getting interesting now, wonder how things will play out.

RE: Kamen Rider - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 10, 2011

IMO, Clone, I don't know about rushed. I did't watch all of W x OOO to judge it like that. I only sat through W because I felt the drama portrayed in it was welldone. OOO, however, was rather...eh. They were both very cliche, but there's a certain amount of cliche one can take. OOO went over that line with the whole Eiji x Nobunaga stuff. It sucked so bad, I couldn't finish it.

I guess I'm not a fan of ska. I only found OOOs' ending themes to be appealing than the overall soundtrack. W has the soundtrack department with its smooth jazzy themes.

RE: Kamen Rider - ExKizuna - Dec. 14, 2011

Just watched newest Fourze subbed. Gotta say though, Scorpion's identity, I called it. I really wish it was kept a secret though. They're really cranking everything out with Fourze. Were' at episode 14 and we know more than half the switches, Scorpio McCurbstomp's identity, and have most of the gang together... I am loving it however.

I really have to watch more Kamen Rider series' though. I've finished:

The first show
Kiva
Kabuto
Blade
W
Decade
OOO
Amazon

Now watching:
Den-O
Fourze.

Haha.

RE: Kamen Rider - Clonetos - Dec. 14, 2011

i love how kiva has 2 plots going on in the same show one involving the parents and the other taking place in the present with both coming together in the end

RE: Kamen Rider - bugturtles - Dec. 14, 2011

i wouldn't be surprised if ohsugi just somehow happened to be part of the time-and-space bad guy club

RE: Kamen Rider - ExKizuna - Dec. 15, 2011

And now, my avatar shows my favorite Kabuto character Joyful_3

RE: Kamen Rider - Hazel - Dec. 15, 2011

Kick and Punch Hopper were very nicely designed - much like most of Kabuto's riders. I honestly struggle to pick a favorite among them, because I really like all of them equally except for Sasword.