World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Saga-Shogun-Steel-BeyRaiderz-Cyborg)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - beybladetiggy - Feb. 13, 2012

sorry dranzer13 why wont you cap new metal masters episodes for us on cartoon network

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - To - Feb. 13, 2012

(Feb. 13, 2012  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And BeyWheelz is indeed supposed to have thirteen episodes ... I am not certain what news your post was supposed to bring forth.

I was just restating that for those who might not know.

It wasn't meant to be new information since we've been discussing this in other threads for a few days now.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Nuzumaki90 - Feb. 14, 2012

I'm starting to get annoyed at how they left the sound effects (most notably the beyblades clashing and Leone's roar) in the opening for another season....

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - beybladetiggy - Mar. 13, 2012

Anyone here knows when nicktoons uk will start airing Beyblade Metal Masters.It started normally with five episodes every week but when it reached Dark Eagle or Episode 29 it suddenly stopped airing.Anybody has any idea when it will start airing again.Please help me out.I could help you guys by capping the episodes

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - beybladetiggy - Apr. 25, 2012

Beyblade Metal Masters has started re-airing in the UK and Ireland but sadly it is on episode 5 or 8.It airs at 6.30 pm on Nicktoons uk every day of the week expect weekends.
Would reccomend to you to watch on Youtube.

Why wouldn't Nelvana air the Episodes on the same rate in all of the countries really anoying us is on Episode 37 and we are still on episode 7 but the best thing is we will pass the Us by the middle of Next Mounth.!!!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Thunder Dome - May. 16, 2012

I wish they would change the theme song more than just 1 word

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 09, 2012

They are just too lazy I mean all shows when renewed always have a tottally different theme song.They wish wake up and stop being lazy

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tris - Aug. 18, 2012

So apparently, Nelvana has changed the names of Titi and Dunamis.
In Metal Fury they are now known as Tithi and Dynamis.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2012

(Aug. 18, 2012  11:12 PM)Tris Wrote: So apparently, Nelvana has changed the names of Titi and Dunamis.

We know. That was posted before.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tris - Aug. 19, 2012

(Aug. 19, 2012  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:12 PM)Tris Wrote: So apparently, Nelvana has changed the names of Titi and Dunamis.

We know. That was posted before.

Oh really? Wow...
I should really stay more posted on this site. Aha, thanks.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DranzerX13 - Aug. 19, 2012

It actually is Tithi in english. I looked up the name on google.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithi <---- This definition fits more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potentiality_and_actuality

otentiality and potency are translations of the Ancient Greek word Dunamis or dynamis (δύναμις) as it is used by Aristotle as a concept contrasting with actuality. Its Latin translation is "potentia", root of the English word potential, and used by some scholars instead of the Greek or English variants.

The translation for Dunamis can go either way.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2012

Dyunamisu cannot just be written as "Dynamis" though. It is not pronounced the same way at all.

In the same way, "Tithi" is fine as long as you do not pronounce "th" in the English way.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DranzerX13 - Aug. 19, 2012

That doesn't matter. Both are accurate translations of his name, and both names spellings have the same meaning.

Both have different pronunciations, hence the correct pronunciation hints at one of the two translations, not both.

There has to be a reason why Nelvana chose to use Dynamis instead of Dunamis. maybe their translator chose to use Dynamis cause it just sounds better?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tris - Sep. 04, 2012

I'm not sure whether this goes here or not, as it is sort of an anime general topic, but I found the first english episode of Metal Fury. And if this has already been posted on the site, my apologies. :p

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - MissKarat - Sep. 04, 2012

I kinda HATE Yuki's voice, it was better with a "childish" voice (Sorry Kai-V)

EDIT: Their excuse of the lack of 4D is probably like "The Bladers Spirit", "Their Magic/Magical Beys", "The Bey's Intense Power", "The Star Fragment Caused Such Power" etc

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - [Harry-Potter] - Sep. 08, 2012

well metal fury starts airing in CN USA from Sep 15th
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/beyblade-metal-fury-destroyer-dome/EP01609368

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - ~Mana~ - Sep. 08, 2012

Reported that yesterday, but well done Tongue_out

It's not starting as much as just airing two episodes from the middle of the season, obviously just a plan to get Hasbro's Destroyer Dome Stadium some publicity.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - ~Mana~ - Sep. 10, 2012

"Sat Sep 15 - 9:00am - 315 - Destroyer Dome [SPECIAL PREVIEW]
Sat Sep 15 - 9:30am - 316 - Finished! The New Striker [SPECIAL PREVIEW]"

It's just two episodes, as I suspected. After these air, the timeslot gets pushed back to 8am and just a 30 minute timeslot once again.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - [Harry-Potter] - Sep. 11, 2012

(Sep. 10, 2012  5:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "Sat Sep 15 - 9:00am - 315 - Destroyer Dome [SPECIAL PREVIEW]
Sat Sep 15 - 9:30am - 316 - Finished! The New Striker [SPECIAL PREVIEW]"

It's just two episodes, as I suspected. After these air, the timeslot gets pushed back to 8am and just a 30 minute timeslot once again.

Why are they re-airing the episodes for 2 days?

Code:
September 15 9:00a Beyblade: Metal Fury Destroyer Dome
September 16 9:00a Beyblade: Metal Fury Destroyer Dome

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - ~Mana~ - Sep. 13, 2012

That always happens. They repeat the episode that debuted the previous day.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tyler Le - Sep. 13, 2012

Oh I think no one has mention this before. Metal Fight Beyblade 4D has officially aired in Southe East Asia.
The time slot is 7:00 PM (Sing/Mal) on Sunday. Still following Metal Fight Explosion, MFB 4D air 2 episodes at once.
Starting from September 2nd

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DranzerX13 - Sep. 15, 2012

I was right. I'm watching the special Destroyer Dome movie right now. They took out a lot from each of the 3 episodes to fit in the alloted 1 hour timeslot.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Sep. 15, 2012

A lot like what ?