World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Saga-Shogun-Steel-BeyRaiderz-Cyborg)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - BeybladeStation - Aug. 20, 2011

Defienetly good to hear, thanks DranzerX13 and To.

ZEO MAC! Could you please enable PM's, I have a question.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 20, 2011

(Aug. 20, 2011  3:04 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: ZEO MAC! Could you please enable PM's, I have a question.

I think there is a reason he disabled that feature. Just like Brad ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DranzerX13 - Aug. 20, 2011

Hey, Zeo Mac, has Nelvana completely got through dubbing ALL of Metal Masters yet? Or they still in post-production stages of the final episodes, etc.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Zeo Mac - Aug. 20, 2011

(Aug. 20, 2011  3:04 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Defienetly good to hear, thanks DranzerX13 and To.

ZEO MAC! Could you please enable PM's, I have a question.

Sorry, like Kai-V noted, I'm not really planning on enabling PMs. I worry that I'll have different people asking me the same questions several times, so I prefer to keep things public.

(Aug. 20, 2011  10:18 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Hey, Zeo Mac, has Nelvana completely got through dubbing ALL of Metal Masters yet? Or they still in post-production stages of the final episodes, etc.

Not sure how much time is spent on post/treatment work, but as far as recordings go, we did the last episode on Tuesday. I believe we go into 4D in October, but I don't know if it's keeping that name or not.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Hov - Aug. 20, 2011

Woah that fast ? O.o nice. Also the voice of Kadoya sounds a bit corny =w=; Im dying to hear what you sound like and same for Damian! Good luck with 4D Zeo Mac!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - BeybladeStation - Aug. 20, 2011

So dubbing's of 4D will start that fast!! Hah.

Will you be doing someone else in 4D? Zeo has small parts in 4D.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Imperial - Aug. 20, 2011

(Aug. 20, 2011  6:13 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: Zeo mac,do you have any clue when 4d will air in english

He probably doesn't even he does he is probably not allowed to tell anyone.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 20, 2011

Everyone stop asking Zeo Mac questions about when the dub will come out or things like that, there is a reason he disabled private messages and he still cannot say anything more in a public thread either.

And asking when 4D in English will be broadcast is completely ridiculous since some countries have not even started seeing Metal Masters yet, and it has only finished being aired in Japan and perhaps in Korea too.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tahme - Aug. 20, 2011

@ Zeo Mac, where did you go to actually audition for the part of Zeo Abyss? Thank you Wink

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - To - Aug. 20, 2011

This may be a bit out of your reach (since I do not know if Zeo appears in this), but do you know if Nelvana is dubbing/has dubbed the Metal Fight Beyblade film?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Zeo Mac - Aug. 21, 2011

(Aug. 20, 2011  5:19 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: So dubbing's of 4D will start that fast!! Hah.

Will you be doing someone else in 4D? Zeo has small parts in 4D.

I was saddened to see Zeo's role get so diminished in 4D, yeah. But I feel very fortunate to have gotten to do a lot of really neat stuff in Metal Masters. It would be nice to play a second recurring character, but I don't as of now. At least, not yet.

(Aug. 20, 2011  9:25 PM)Trev Wrote: @ Zeo Mac, where did you go to actually audition for the part of Zeo Abyss? Thank you Wink

Casting people call various agencies, who then call their actors to the massive "Corus Quay Building" for auditions. "Corus Entertainment" being the parent company of Nelvana and YTV. Though the actual episodes get recorded at somewhere else entirely.

(Aug. 20, 2011  11:54 PM)To Wrote: This may be a bit out of your reach (since I do not know if Zeo appears in this), but do you know if Nelvana is dubbing/has dubbed the Metal Fight Beyblade film?

Sorry, I don't know the film's current status. I don't believe Zeo is in it.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tahme - Aug. 21, 2011

Where did you learn about the beyblade auditions of Zeo Mac?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - To - Aug. 21, 2011

I imagine his agent told him of the auditions, and went.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Zeo Mac - Aug. 21, 2011

This was actually the only time I knew about an audition before my agent even called me.

I met the director for the first time at a voice acting seminar/class earlier this year. She liked my work, and promised me I'd be called in to try for some Beyblade characters within a few weeks.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - BeybladeStation - Aug. 21, 2011

Very nice, hopefully you'll be doing more roles.

By the way, who does Gingka? Just wondering. Nevelana, hopefully gets up soon. I really can't wait to see full Dub.

Thanks Zeo-Mac!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Tahme - Aug. 21, 2011

Where exactly were you taking this seminar? Sorry but Im trying to become an AV.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 21, 2011

This topic is about Beyblade Metal Fusion and Beyblade Metal Masters. Can you all stop asking Zeo Mac questions that are specific and slightly personal ...

I'm honestly not really bothered by anything that's been asked so far. Never really done any fanbase interaction before, so this is all kinda intriguing to me.

I wouldn't mind having a separate "Question & Answer with the Voice of Zeo" topic, if that's alright. A former VA for Meowth used to do something similar on a Pokemon message board.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - [Pyro] - Aug. 23, 2011

since the topic is metal fusion/masters anyone know a site to watch the anime other than youtube because i cannot find episode 6 of metal masters anywhere and when i try to find subbed versions of explosion the say theres subs but its raw. please help someone!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2011

(Aug. 23, 2011  12:59 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: since the topic is metal fusion/masters anyone know a site to watch the anime other than youtube because i cannot find episode 6 of metal masters anywhere and when i try to find subbed versions of explosion the say theres subs but its raw. please help someone!

Download DranzerX13's "dub-over-raw" versions ... It is basically the same.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Imperial - Aug. 23, 2011

(Aug. 23, 2011  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  12:59 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: since the topic is metal fusion/masters anyone know a site to watch the anime other than youtube because i cannot find episode 6 of metal masters anywhere and when i try to find subbed versions of explosion the say theres subs but its raw. please help someone!

Download DranzerX13's "dub-over-raw" versions ... It is basically the same.

DranzerX13 couldn't record episode 6. That's the one he is looking for.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 23, 2011

Ah, the "seven" I had in mind was probably from "fifty-seven" ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - [Harry-Potter] - Aug. 24, 2011

Why Metal Masters suddenly stopped running in cartoon network Australia?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - ThermalOrso2385 - Aug. 25, 2011

I cant belive I missed the primear of metal masters in USA.Unhappy

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - faazil12345 - Sep. 02, 2011

ytv is airing beyblade metal masters in september some guy told me its airing on the 10th