World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Saga-Shogun-Steel-BeyRaiderz-Cyborg)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 27) - Kai-V - Aug. 08, 2011

There is an easy solution to that ... Have the characters in the anime pronounce it correctly. You have to be dumb not to think about that ...

Seriously, I do not think Horogium was necessarily changed because of the pronunciation.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Wizard - Aug. 08, 2011

(Jul. 28, 2011  11:11 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  9:08 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: EDIT: found this link saying a M. Christian Heywood (Labrat in Grossology) will be Zeo in Metal Masters

Well, well. I suppose the jig is up, so to speak.

For the time being, I'm going to keep pretty hush hush about things, but I do hope you guys enjoy my voicework as Zeo once his episodes air. I didn't have much exposure to the Beyblade franchise until was I cast, but I quickly found Zeo to be a phenomenal character and I really wanted to deliver a performance that would do him justice.

~ Mac
Although I have never seen any shows that your a VA on, (At least, not that I am aware of...) I hope you do a good job as Zeo. From what I found on Google, you seem to be a pretty good actor. So, congrats on getting the part. Joyful_2 I hope you have fun with the show. XD

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Jaygrazer - Aug. 09, 2011

(Jul. 28, 2011  11:11 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  9:08 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: EDIT: found this link saying a M. Christian Heywood (Labrat in Grossology) will be Zeo in Metal Masters

Well, well. I suppose the jig is up, so to speak.

For the time being, I'm going to keep pretty hush hush about things, but I do hope you guys enjoy my voicework as Zeo once his episodes air. I didn't have much exposure to the Beyblade franchise until was I cast, but I quickly found Zeo to be a phenomenal character and I really wanted to deliver a performance that would do him justice.

~ Mac
Wait, WHAT! DO you know the new name of hell kerbecs?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Wizard - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  5:24 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Wait, WHAT! DO you know the new name of hell kerbecs?
I don't see why that matters. Besides, even if he does, he probably isn't allowed to tell anybody. Just wait until the Beyblade comes out in America. Uncertain

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Jaygrazer - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  5:51 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:24 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Wait, WHAT! DO you know the new name of hell kerbecs?
I don't see why that matters. Besides, even if he does, he probably isn't allowed to tell anybody. Just wait until the Beyblade comes out in America. Uncertain

Well, always good to know. HAve hope and all.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 27) - bladersharks - Aug. 09, 2011

metal masters will be on cartoon network the 20 3 of metal masters episodes

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DranzerX13 - Aug. 09, 2011

Yep! I checked Cartoon Network (North America) schedule, and it will air 3 back-to-back episodes of Metal Masters on August 20, 2011.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Zeo Mac - Aug. 09, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  2:16 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Although I have never seen any shows that your a VA on, (At least, not that I am aware of...) I hope you do a good job as Zeo. From what I found on Google, you seem to be a pretty good actor. So, congrats on getting the part. Joyful_2 I hope you have fun with the show. XD

Thanks, Bey-Heart! It's definitely been a fun and interesting challenge, as I'd only done cartoons before. I actually even study Zeo's scenes in Japanese off of YouTube, and bring notes with me to recording sessions. Hopefully the end result is something a lot of you will enjoy.

And yeah, sorry Galaxy Jay. I won't be giving out any insider info.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Wizard - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  10:43 PM)Zeo Mac Wrote: Thanks, Bey-Heart! It's definitely been a fun and interesting challenge, as I'd only done cartoons before. I actually even study Zeo's scenes in Japanese off of YouTube, and bring notes with me to recording sessions. Hopefully the end result is something a lot of you will enjoy.
Hah. That sounds weird, but it probably helps make the scenes more serious. XD

Are you the only person there that does that, or do any of the other VA's do it too?

How often do the other VA's mess up? Got any funny stories to tell?

(Aug. 09, 2011  9:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Yep! I checked Cartoon Network (North America) schedule, and it will air 3 back-to-back episodes of Metal Masters on August 20, 2011.
I'm guessing that these will be the first 3? Lol.

Are they going to re-run these episodes starting on the 27th, or are they going to play the 4th episode on the 27th?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Raigeko13 - Aug. 10, 2011

I'm sorry, but when I first hear your voice on the show Zeo-Mac, I'll come back here and read your posts in your voice xD

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DranzerX13 - Aug. 10, 2011

We'll have to find out on CN's (North America) TV schedule this Saturday. My guess is they'll do 3 per Saturday until caught up with CN Australia, then they'll probably go to 1 episode every Saturday.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Killer-Kirsty - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  10:43 PM)Zeo Mac Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:16 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Although I have never seen any shows that your a VA on, (At least, not that I am aware of...) I hope you do a good job as Zeo. From what I found on Google, you seem to be a pretty good actor. So, congrats on getting the part. Joyful_2 I hope you have fun with the show. XD

Thanks, Bey-Heart! It's definitely been a fun and interesting challenge, as I'd only done cartoons before. I actually even study Zeo's scenes in Japanese off of YouTube, and bring notes with me to recording sessions. Hopefully the end result is something a lot of you will enjoy.

Well Mac I am glad you have found doing a voice in the Beyblade series fun and an interesting challenge (I have heard many a time that dubbing is more difficult than doing cartoons) . You sound as if you have put alot into playing Zeo and I will be looking forward to hearing your Zeo voice. I hope you enjoy the WBO forums too!

(Aug. 10, 2011  2:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'm sorry, but when I first hear your voice on the show Zeo-Mac, I'll come back here and read your posts in your voice xD

I think I am with Rai on this one...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2011

Still no news about Canada even getting the second season ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Hov - Aug. 10, 2011

Wow... I mean, Hasbro is located in Canada? And they arent even lined up with it yet. Smh.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - DynaZord - Aug. 10, 2011

Hasbro is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Well, at least there HQ is located there, IIRC.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Hov - Aug. 10, 2011

Really? I mean every Hasbro product says Canada on there Uncertain. I guess company error?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 10, 2011

(Aug. 10, 2011  10:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Still no news about Canada even getting the second season ...

I looked on my TV guide, which went to the 25th, and each episode was metal fusion.

Hah, obviously my TV guide isn't a great source, but by looking at it it doesn't seem metal masters will be in august at all.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Kai-V - Aug. 11, 2011

One of Hasbro's headquarters is in Longueuil, Québec, Canada, and Nelvana is definitely a Canadian dubbing company.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - bb gregandcin - Aug. 11, 2011

America, having a release day set for a dub before Canada, WITH their own countries dubbing company stating it. well at least we have beyblade on our side now, with the YTV image and no air date. we have problem. AND WE HAVE A VOICE ACTOR AS A MEMBER ON THIS SITE! anyways, cant wait to hear this. HOPE ZEO WILL SOUND GOOD! thanks for reading

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Zeo Mac - Aug. 11, 2011

Thanks so very much for the warm welcome, everyone!

(Aug. 10, 2011  2:40 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hah. That sounds weird, but it probably helps make the scenes more serious. XD
Are you the only person there that does that, or do any of the other VA's do it too?

Ha haaa. It's a little unusual, I won't argue that!

Many actors on many different shows will make their own notes after practicing at home with their script. I can't say for sure, but I'm likely the only one on this show who knows about the Japanese episodes online. So I figure, why not practice dubbing to it?
Sometimes I’ll discover I need to add or remove a word or two in the script, to help me fit my character’s mouth movements better. The music, sounds effects, and energy of the original voices also give a lot of clues to how a scene's "mood" can be handled. In the studio, we actors don't normally have these clues.

Quote:How often do the other VA's mess up? Got any funny stories to tell?

They're all terrible, mean people and I don't like them.

I kid, of course. Because we all record at different times, I haven't actually met a lot of the other actors or heard them perform. Everyone I have met though, has been incredibly nice. I've heard a little bit of Dr. Ziggurat's voice, and was just in awe of how cool he sounds. I'm really looking forward to watching Zeo’s scenes with him especially, and you guys will enjoy them. Tetsuya's actor (Scott McCord) is also a great guy and an amaaazing singer who leads a funk/soul band. All the different silly impersonations and accents Tetsuya uses were totally his own idea. At first he thought playing Tetsuya would be a lot like the Joker, but he ended up more like the The Mask. -- Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way.

(Aug. 10, 2011  10:02 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Well Mac I am glad you have found doing a voice in the Beyblade series fun and an interesting challenge (I have heard many a time that dubbing is more difficult than doing cartoons) . You sound as if you have put alot into playing Zeo and I will be looking forward to hearing your Zeo voice. I hope you enjoy the WBO forums too!

Much appreciated! Chances are I will be around here every now and then.

About dubbing being harder than cartoons: I'd say that's partly true. Having to match mouth movements for a dub can be very, very hard. I can't create new lines, or play around with words at the exact speed I normally would. But at the same time, it's great to actually get a clear picture of what every character looks like, where they are, and what's going on. For cartoons, I have to imagine absolutely everything. For almost every cartoon I've been in, I had no idea what I my character was going to look like, until I saw them in a finished episode on TV.

(Aug. 10, 2011  10:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Still no news about Canada even getting the second season ...
Thiiiis is only little tidbit of info I'll give away, since I can't imagine it hurting anyone.

I can't say exactly when, because I don't know, but Metal Masters will air on YTV.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - To - Aug. 12, 2011

(Aug. 11, 2011  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One of Hasbro's headquarters is in Longueuil, Québec, Canada, and Nelvana is definitely a Canadian dubbing company.

The worst is when you figure out Nelvana is a sister company of YTV. Before anyone else in the world, YTV should have those masters.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - Eartheagle1997 - Aug. 12, 2011

I looked on my tv schedule and found that on august 20 three back to back episodes but the episodes are under the name metal fusion but they are having the title of the first three episodes of metal masters

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion/Metal Masters (Anime) - Australia (July 25), US (August 20) - To - Aug. 17, 2011

Behind everyone but the UK:

BEYBLADE: METAL MASTERS – 11:30 a.m.
NEW SERIES premieres September 10

After defeating Ryuga and his dark Bey L-Drago, Gingka is crowned the winner of the Battle Bladers Championship. When news gets out, other bladers from around the world want their chance at defeating Gingka and capturing the title of #1 Beyblader. The WBBA, now headed by Ryo, calls a global competition enlisting top representatives from each country to compete. The Beyblade World Championship is announced and each country prepares to bring their best to the world stage. The competition brings together old friends, new rivalries and a whole new mix of Beyblades, tricks and strategies as well as travel to exotic locations and battle in never before seen Beystadiums. This time, the showdown is about more than a personal win, it’s about carrying on a nation’s pride!

That's on YTV.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Jaygrazer - Aug. 18, 2011

(Aug. 09, 2011  10:43 PM)Zeo Mac Wrote:

And yeah, sorry Galaxy Jay. I won't be giving out any insider info.

Its cool. And just remember: GO STARBREAKERS!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion (Anime) - May 15 2010 (Canada); June 26 2010 (USA); Fall 2010 - Zeo Mac - Aug. 20, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  9:29 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Its cool. And just remember: GO STARBREAKERS!

Right on! I'm even going to get myself a Flame Byxis. Wink