World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Oct. 29, 2012

Update. All future release dates as of EB02 are now moved forward by 1 day. So instead of November 10, EB02 will be released on November 9. Instead of December 15, BT04 will be released on December 14. Etc.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Nov. 07, 2012

New Gold Paladin and Narukami Trial Decks apparently.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Nov. 07, 2012

CARP THAT. Royal Paladins, Kagero, Nova Grapplers, Oracle Think Tanks, Gold Paladins, Narukamis, and EVEN AQUA FORCE can have a Trial Deck. But two clans getting TWO Trial Decks? Total. BS. Well, maybe Narukami is okay. Narukami needs better support because they are currently horrendous. They're like Kagero rehashes.

Gold Paladin NEEDS TO STOP GETTING SUPPORT. They give Gold Paladin new support every pack since BT06, and it's always inconsistent luck-sacking. Getting another Trial Deck, no. No. Just no.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - meteor of death - Nov. 07, 2012

awesome its so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just love ittttttttt

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - ThePokeBlader - Nov. 09, 2012

(Nov. 07, 2012  1:21 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: New Gold Paladin and Narukami Trial Decks apparently.

That looks a lot like Gancelot 0.0

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Axel Phantom - Nov. 10, 2012

(Nov. 09, 2012  9:10 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  1:21 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: New Gold Paladin and Narukami Trial Decks apparently.

That looks a lot like Gancelot 0.0

thats because it is, im hopeing its another gold paladin line, better another line than something to add to the already insane decks

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Nov. 10, 2012

Adding to Gold Paladin is never better. Because Gold Paladin gets way too much attention, more than it should. MORE. Than it should.

The result of main character-itis...

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Nov. 15, 2012

Exculpate the Blaster

What the hell.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Nov. 15, 2012

Yep. Exculpate is the Royal Paladin card manga Aichi used to beat manga Ren. It's got so many high effects, but for an equally as high cost. So it's pretty much balanced.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Nov. 17, 2012

[Image: BT10.jpg]

How much you wanna bet that this is gonna be more Gold Paladins BS?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Nov. 20, 2012

if it ends up being golds, 25% of the vanguard community will be with torches and pichforks, 10% will be praiseing the lord, that plus an extra 20% will bandwagon and the other 45% will not care and just work with what's given to them. i need to find a pichfork.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Nov. 20, 2012

Anyone else think that it might be Gold/Royal Paladin hybrid deck support? Considering both Wingal and Gancelot are Blaster Blade based cards.

Or maybe they'll just make a Gold Paladin Blaster Blade

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Nov. 20, 2012

Im just interested in the lore behind the cards. Hybrid or not, doesnt matter. I just hope that the new cards can finally put an end to DOTE reign of superiority over the past year.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Nov. 27, 2012

AAAAAND Dual-Clans are a thing now.

Everyone, meet Blaster Blade Spirit and Blaster Dark Spirit.

Blaster Dark Spirit
CB 1: When this card is called to a Rearguard Circle from deck, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's g2 or lower front row RGs and retire it.
AUTO: R: when this unit is attacked, retire it at the close step of that battle
CONT: This unit is also treated as a Gold Paladin.

Blaster Blade Spirit
CB 1: When this card is called to a Rearguard Circle from deck, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's g2 or higher front row RGs and retire it.
AUTO: R: when this unit is attacked, retire it at the close step of that battle
CONT: This unit is also treated as a Gold Paladin.

They are 10k G2s compared to their normal 9k.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Nov. 27, 2012

and chaos is right. ok this might be the only kind of gold support i can take, fusing it with other clans, expecally the royals and shadows instead of just taking over them. while yes it's still gold support, it's also royal and shadow support, and new deck support. isn't it funny how after the set that reduces mixed decks is relesed a set before one that supports it like no other card before. it's almost the same as set 5, only it did both at once. vanguard logic is confusing.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Nov. 27, 2012

Im part of the 10% that is happy. Kill me if you want but I am building a GP deck and this is good for me.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos131 - Nov. 29, 2012

Who plans on making TCG shadow Palidans when BT04 comes out on the 14th cause i need some advice on how to shape the deck

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Nov. 29, 2012

took me 5 years to learn yu-gi-oh and i never got good at it. learned vanguard in a month and beat the newly crowned english national champion in the jap nationals. plus, vanguard has already beaten yu-gi-oh in america sales wise before it even came out in english. yu-gi-oh was good 10 years ago, but it has lost it's touch over the years and has too many cards with such a power creep, it's dead. i know a vanguard player who went to a yu-gi-oh national tournament and came last. he placed 4th. vanguard, as long as no card goes over 15000 in base, the game will survive thanks to nulls and the game's balence. take this into account and you can see vanguard is so far beating yu-gi-oh, it just needs a better advertisement plan in western countries and needs to sell them more in countries like here in Australia.

Chaos131: my bro has made a basic jap deck of shadows and he is going to make an english one. a few tips is to buy the box, I have heard it comes with dark dictator (think alfred and soul savior fused into a shadow paladin), don't neglect the skull witch, she is a good card to use discard abilities on and 2 cards are great, and get 4 phantom blaster dragons as soon as possible, he gets a cross ride (if you don't know what that is, think evolution of that card) in set 5. thats all i got at the moment.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Dual - Nov. 29, 2012

You went to nationals!?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Nov. 30, 2012

(Nov. 29, 2012  1:29 AM)Chaos131 Wrote: Who plans on making TCG shadow Palidans when BT04 comes out on the 14th cause i need some advice on how to shape the deck

VMundi made a detailed review on BT04 Shadow Paladins (excluding BT05 because it's still far from release, and also, Alice isn't a fan of crossrides). It also includes the Japanese manga promo, The Dark Dictator, which is confirmed to be in a sealed box of BT04. Go nuts.

(Nov. 29, 2012  1:33 AM)EpicAdamFury Wrote: dudes i watch the cardfight vanguard i even own a deck, but it will never surpass yugioh. Yugioh is way more extensive and a lot easier to play. Then again my youtube is about yugioh and ive been playing it for 7 years.

If you're gonna post opinions against the game and contribute nothing to this thread, then please hold your tongue. Your post is spam, and spam is reportable. In fact, I will show you that it's reportable. Right...about...now.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Dec. 04, 2012

(Nov. 29, 2012  11:52 PM)Curious George Wrote: You went to nationals!?

the Australian jap format nationals yes. they were held in melbourne witch is a 45 minute train ride from where i live.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 06, 2012

http://vanguardus.blogspot.sg/2012/12/news-bushiroads-december-5th-press.html

Go nuts.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Dec. 06, 2012

Blaster blade reprint date anoucement, more burmuda's (i make burmuda decks for my sis, just got her an english box today, complete with promos and missprint), shadow paladin trial deck and vanguard with weiss schwarz! man this is great news. just 2 things i don't like. the new opening is not by JAM project and Alfred may be going gold, which i will kill busiroad for if he is, NO MORE BLODDY GOLDS!

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 07, 2012

Are you kidding? Psychic Lover is AWESOME. As much as I like JAM Project, the third opening was HORRENDOUS.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Dec. 07, 2012

good point, that third opening was horrible. i just never heard psychic lover before, in fact i still need to liten to this opening.