World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 21, 2012

[Image: 263836_369443719798121_1925371829_n.jpg]

About honkin' time.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Sep. 22, 2012

This is very good news. I almost thought they wouldnt release this....

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 22, 2012

Fo sho. I have this thing where I like to get people into the game with Trial Decks. So adding these two will be fun because it adds more variety. All that's left is the Aqua Force.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Sep. 22, 2012

Aqua Force would probably take awhile. I'm not sure how far the anime is for the dub, but I heard its catching up really fast with the original Japanese release.

BT08 is officially released on my side. Truth be told, I'm not sure how Aqua Force would fare in this crit based meta. I bought quite a few packs and was expecting at least a few Aqua Force cards but got me some NNs instead v___v

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - pocketpulls - Sep. 22, 2012

I think AqF has loads of potential. Pick up dem PGs while you can.

Also, I wonder if EB04EN and EB05EN will come out around the same time as the English TD-03 and TD-04. Interesting.

Next weekend, I am visiting family, so I will miss BT07EN Crying but my mother says she will pick up a box for me for when I get back, haha.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Sep. 22, 2012

Aqua Force isn't out in America so it will be in JP format. PGs are expensive as ever, but even more in JP. Basically, I'm just going to buy the JP trial deck and proxy from there. Anyone with me?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 23, 2012

[Image: 223041_369918363083990_1895279590_n.jpg]

Oh look. It's my birthday!

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Sep. 23, 2012

oh wow, set 5 comes out then, ok. had the australian nationals yesterday. we lost badly (double elimination, my team mates got to 2nd round and i got to 3rd) even in the team matches (side event) i was the only one to win (though it was really awsome matches) but in the free matches (another side event for promos) i lost every match. oh well, i got 3 different promos (lots of multiple copies), bought my first null guard, tought my brother how to deal with nulls and got an awsome deck box out of it. oh yea, and chaos blader pull an angel fether null guard and i got lots of video footage to post.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Sep. 23, 2012

If anyone was wondering, the top two decks in Australia were Narukami and Oracle Think Tank respectively.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Sep. 23, 2012

Over on my side, cards circulation is high so prices are not as ballistic. But yeah, I do get what you mean about the Nulls. I'm contemplating on completing the deck now since BT09 is rumoured to have AQF support. Given the circulation on my side, average time span on deck completion is usually about 3 to 4 weeks average. But this only applies to Japanese release and not English sadly.

Hitsugiya Wrote:Aqua Force isn't out in America so it will be in JP format. PGs are expensive as ever, but even more in JP. Basically, I'm just going to buy the JP trial deck and proxy from there. Anyone with me?
If you're gonna proxy, I'd rather you would take your C n R (if you have enough of them that is) and just print out the effects on a paper (with sleeve). Thats what my local card store does to advertise for constructed decks before their release. Some Pokemon players were doing that over on my side before they decide to give vanguard a try. Saves you some cash before you make your mind up.

@BT05 news
I hope Bushiroad does something about DOTE by then. I hope it doesnt dominate the english scene once its out. -___-

Chaos Blader Wrote:If anyone was wondering, the top two decks in Australia were Narukami and Oracle Think Tank respectively.
For OTT, moon build I'd presume?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Sep. 23, 2012

(Sep. 23, 2012  5:06 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: For OTT, moon build I'd presume?

Yeah, I don't recall seeing any other OTT builds at the tournament.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Sep. 23, 2012

Whats the ratio of people using moon builds over there?

Not sure. I don't think it's very high though, due to how expensive the cards are.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Sep. 24, 2012

I'm curious as to what the meta is like everywhere else 'cause where I live I always end up fighting GP. So I checked the clans that were being used in my locals last time and here are the results
16 people were using Gold Paladins
4 people were using Kagero
3 People used Pale Moon
2 people used OTT (moon and CEO builds respectively)
2 People Using Spike Brothers
2 People Used Dark Irregulars
1 person used Narukami
1 Nova Grappler user and
1 Royal Paladin user (me)
So out of 32 contestants half were using GP I wanna know if it's like this everywhere else

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - pocketpulls - Sep. 24, 2012

When I finish my ENG Blade Wing Reijy deck, would anyone want to see a video of it and explaining some stuff? I think its a really good deck and want to share it with the world.

EDIT: bladerjosh1994, at my locals nearly everyone runs GP, and like 4 others play kagero, one spike brothers user, and one DI (me).

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 24, 2012

The last locals I was in, there was both forms of Big 4 + DI. That's it. I didn't see anything else there.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Sep. 25, 2012

at our nationals here, there were like 10 gold paladin users out of the hundreds that came, well thats what i saw. there were more oracles and narukami being used, but almost no royals, i was like one of the only ones in that tournament using royals, but then again, i was the only one wearing an Aichi costume.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Sep. 25, 2012

Japanese meta is overrun by dote.
Eng meta is mixed, but more and more ott players are emerging (moon build)

The last large scale eng tourney we had, spike brothers and nova made it to top 2. top 8 was
Spike brothers emperor build
Nova grappler asura/azure death army set
(not in any particular order)
Rp (galahad alfred)
Gp x2 (garmore ezel for both)
Ott moon build
Tachikaze (death rex build)
Cant remember the last one...

Total of 64 players.
More and more players are adopting moon builds at the current moment imo. Some are adopting cbt/tbt hybrid to get a 20k column.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Sep. 25, 2012

Problem with my meta is that no one is skilled with OTT in my area. I borrowed my friend's Moon deck and I topped at 4th place he on the other hand doesn't know the slightest on how to use them. I would run a Moon deck myself but I would break my wallet

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Sep. 25, 2012

Proxy to test them man. I love Aqua Force. I play D. Police, Aqua Force, and SDD. I like D. Police the best but Aqua Force is so fun. Does anyone else proxy? Some people don't because it's expensive on ink.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Sep. 25, 2012

On my side its the opposite. People are too good with them. They ve basically test played with it since japanese bt03.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - bladerjosh1994 - Sep. 25, 2012

I actually proxied a CEO OTT deck before I bought the rest of the singles I neededbut it was worth it though. I might turn it into a Moon deck though, I liked using my friend's Tsukuyomi deck and I am pretty efficient with my Galahad soul deck that it could be worth buying a couple BT03 boxes and buying the rest of the singles I need

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 25, 2012

(Sep. 25, 2012  3:29 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: Japanese meta is overrun by dote.

And this is why I'm DREADING BT05's eventual English release. Because SO MANY CROSSRIDE FANWANKERS are gonna hop on and ride DOTE's/PBO's/MLB's shift sticks, leaving little creativity in the English decks and forcing everyone else not conforming to the status quo to face the broken static 13k (static 12k + 2 crit for MLB, which doesn't make it any better) that just CARPS UP everyone else's deck and ruins everything. Everything else will be forgotten and devalued.

Like SSD. You can still USE SSD. In fact, there's a build by VMundi called "Soul Paladins" that RUNS on SSD and WORKS (she wouldn't put it up if it doesn't work). But once MLB enters the stage, everyone will just run to the Starbucks across the street for his friggin' autograph.

Seriously, I don't want BT05 to come to the English meta JUST because of Crossrides...

Edit: You can see my username suddenly having a meaning.

(Sep. 25, 2012  6:13 AM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:29 AM)Pcyborg Wrote: Japanese meta is overrun by dote.

And this is why I'm DREADING BT05's eventual English release. Because SO MANY CROSSRIDE FANWANKERS are gonna hop on and ride DOTE's/PBO's/MLB's shift sticks, leaving little creativity in the English decks and forcing everyone else not conforming to the status quo to face the broken static 13k (static 12k + 2 crit for MLB, which doesn't make it any better) that just CARPS UP everyone else's deck and ruins everything. Everything else will be forgotten and devalued.

Like SSD. You can still USE SSD. In fact, there's a build by VMundi called "Soul Paladins" that RUNS on SSD and WORKS (she wouldn't put it up if it doesn't work). But once MLB enters the stage, everyone will just run to the Starbucks across the street for his friggin' autograph.

Seriously, I don't want BT05 to come to the English meta JUST because of Crossrides...

Edit: You can see my username suddenly having a meaning.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one dreading BT05 being released. The whole concept of a crossride is a cool concept but it is restricted to 3 clans 2 of those said clans will become BROKEN. Bushiroad claims that the restriction of Barcgal as SV was to promote a healthy meta but what would happen if set 5 comes out the most used deck builds would be DOTE, PBO, and MLB(shudders). If more clans received the crossride treatment then I wouldn't complain but I dread the day when I will come across a DOTE deck at my locals

The concept of crossride is still manageable. Its dote specifically which is being a pain. Mlb and pbo on the other hand are not as daunting. Still a pain, but definitely easier to manage.