World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Chaos Blader - Aug. 31, 2012

If I don't have any Ezels, what is the best Starting Vanguard to use in a Gold Paladin deck?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 31, 2012

Crimson Lion Cub, Kyrph, Vortimer is only good for SDD chain because of his use for the SDD chain.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - Aug. 31, 2012

Actually I've seen decks using Vortimer up to G2. Wont be as effective, but if the ride goes well, you'd secure a G2 and able to field call.

Or you could just use Cron... Should go well in pulling out your Manawydan or Sagramore G3.

Or you could wait for Set 7 and use Spring Breeze.

I'd opt for the last option once its out. Since its at least a 5K boost.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Aug. 31, 2012

(Aug. 31, 2012  6:04 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: Actually I've seen decks using Vortimer up to G2. Wont be as effective, but if the ride goes well, you'd secure a G2 and able to field call.

Or you could just use Cron... Should go well in pulling out your Manawydan or Sagramore G3.

Or you could wait for Set 7 and use Spring Breeze.

I'd opt for the last option once its out. Since its at least a 5K boost.
Yeah, people do that with the Galahad chain and then Alfred for Vanguard.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Sep. 12, 2012

http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/17231604.html

Murakumo support

Please Bushi, no Ezel crossride.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Axel Phantom - Sep. 12, 2012

ive got one ezel and i recently pulled a GP perfect shield

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 12, 2012

Ugh, too much Gold Paladins. The US Meta has too much GPs that's it horrendous. Where are the Spike Brothers? The Granblues? I thought this game was balanced, but now everyone's just bandwagoning onto Gold Paladins now that Royal Paladins kicked the curb.

I mean, just because Barcgal gets RESTRICTED (!= banned, which is a misconception every RP fanatic has) from being a Starter, everyone assumes RP is dead.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Sep. 13, 2012

(Sep. 12, 2012  11:36 PM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote: Ugh, too much Gold Paladins. The US Meta has too much GPs that's it horrendous. Where are the Spike Brothers? The Granblues? I thought this game was balanced, but now everyone's just bandwagoning onto Gold Paladins now that Royal Paladins kicked the curb.

I mean, just because Barcgal gets RESTRICTED (!= banned, which is a misconception every RP fanatic has) from being a Starter, everyone assumes RP is dead.
I refer those people to Alfred/Palamedes. SB has enough players and good cards. Granblue does need support.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Sep. 13, 2012

simple, gold paladins are cheep, flexable and effective in any on it's main builds, and it has alot. it already has the same ammount of cards as oracle and makes it the 3rd highest card number clan in the game. untill other clans catch up, golds will continue to rule the playing field. Australia has the "gold fever" aswell, and so does nearly every other english playing country, i mean look at canada's recent tournament winners, 3 gold paladin deck made it to the finals and the other clans that made it only had one of them in there. im personally still a royal fan, but from time to time i use gold, expecally now i got an ezel, and using ezel's seperior ride is expecaly fun to pull off, just the look on the opponets face says that they think their stuffed, in witch in most cases, they are. i would prefer not to fight so many golds, but a clan with that much thrown into it is just too good to pass up for most players, expecally new players with a budget.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Axel Phantom - Sep. 13, 2012

im just useing my gp stuff to get dragonis kaiser vermillions WHY DOES NOBODY EVER HAVE THEM

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 14, 2012

(Sep. 13, 2012  8:22 AM)Giraton Wrote: simple, gold paladins are cheep, flexable and effective in any on it's main builds, and it has alot. it already has the same ammount of cards as oracle and makes it the 3rd highest card number clan in the game. untill other clans catch up, golds will continue to rule the playing field. Australia has the "gold fever" aswell, and so does nearly every other english playing country, i mean look at canada's recent tournament winners, 3 gold paladin deck made it to the finals and the other clans that made it only had one of them in there. im personally still a royal fan, but from time to time i use gold, expecally now i got an ezel, and using ezel's seperior ride is expecaly fun to pull off, just the look on the opponets face says that they think their stuffed, in witch in most cases, they are. i would prefer not to fight so many golds, but a clan with that much thrown into it is just too good to pass up for most players, expecally new players with a budget.

Oh my god, what the hell travesty am I reading? Cheap? CHEAP? Spike Brothers is cheap, and it's an effective as hell. 4 Perfect Guards (you run less than 4, you're a moron) in GP is about $100 total, CHEAPEST. An Ezel is say $20 a piece. Viviane is $15. Garmore is about $12. And this is just making an effective GP deck. On a budget deck, which consists of Spectral Duke, that's $20 a piece plus Garmores. And you still use Vivianes.

Also, all I'm reading is just GP fandom support. GPs aren't flexible at all. You want flexible? Granblue is flexible. GP pretty much has "Look, you're either going Garmore/Ezel or you 'save' money with Spectral Duke. Your choice." The only reason why people are using GPs is because RPs aren't running well ATM until Majesty Lord Blaster comes out, but even without Barcgal, RPs are still flexible. Don't believe me? Look at VMundi.

Seriously, GPs aren't cheap. I don't know what sites your looking at, but with the way things are now, GPs are running as close as OTTs in terms of price. And OTTs are expensive.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Sep. 14, 2012

Mark on release: 25

Mark last month: 21

Mark since last week: 27-30

Yeah..... Glad I got my Toothpick Dragon deck last month.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 14, 2012

CoolStuffInc sells Mark for $25, with 3 of them left. That's the cheapest I've seen so far, not counting ebay because eBay is inconsistent.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Hitsugiya - Sep. 14, 2012

Too bad I'm never buying GP again. Also, they were 23 last month at CSI. I'm just stating the obvious though.

Moral of the story: when your Perfect Guards are well over above the norm (which is about $10-15), then your clan is expensive.

(Sep. 14, 2012  3:09 AM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote: Moral of the story: when your Perfect Guards are well over above the norm (which is about $10-15), then your clan is expensive.
Tachikaze is underexpensive, but you get what you pay for. OTT, RP, GP, Kagero, Narukami, and Great Nature are pretty expensive. I don't play Kagero because I was never a fan of "fire", and I don't play Narukami because I don't have enough motivation. RP gets old, OTT is way too expensive and I don't like football enough to like SB. Great Nature is really cute, but I don't like the G3 art. SDD was fun for me until it became overused and I get too many mirror matches. Basically what I'm saying is, I'm a judgmental fighter and want to sell or trade my deck for
1. Narukami
2. Set 7 Dark Irregulars
3. Set 7 Neo Nectar
4. Set 8 Daiyusha
5. Set 5 PBO,DOTE (at least the staples)
6. Aqua Force
7. Really good Bermuda Triangles

The problem with Narukamis is that they're still inconsistent, and their G3 line-up is just terrible. Even the Narukami G3 revealed in BT08 doesn't help some. The only good improvement to NK is "Rumble Gun Dragon", Kagero's Goku clone. But RGD is a promo, so it'll be harder to get.

Since Alfred Early won't be given in a Booster like in the past the normal way, other promos that "valuable" might receive the same treatment. That said, RGD is either a booster set promo or a booster box promo.

I think Kagero does a better job at field control. At locals, my field got burnt out quickly when playing RoPals.
Anyone want to play GregFight CardGuard? Axel, if you have the stuff for it, we should play tomorrow.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Sep. 14, 2012

(Sep. 14, 2012  2:30 AM)Rustled Jimmies Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  8:22 AM)Giraton Wrote: simple, gold paladins are cheep, flexable and effective in any on it's main builds, and it has alot. it already has the same ammount of cards as oracle and makes it the 3rd highest card number clan in the game. untill other clans catch up, golds will continue to rule the playing field. Australia has the "gold fever" aswell, and so does nearly every other english playing country, i mean look at canada's recent tournament winners, 3 gold paladin deck made it to the finals and the other clans that made it only had one of them in there. im personally still a royal fan, but from time to time i use gold, expecally now i got an ezel, and using ezel's seperior ride is expecaly fun to pull off, just the look on the opponets face says that they think their stuffed, in witch in most cases, they are. i would prefer not to fight so many golds, but a clan with that much thrown into it is just too good to pass up for most players, expecally new players with a budget.

Oh my god, what the hell travesty am I reading? Cheap? CHEAP? Spike Brothers is cheap, and it's an effective as hell. 4 Perfect Guards (you run less than 4, you're a moron) in GP is about $100 total, CHEAPEST. An Ezel is say $20 a piece. Viviane is $15. Garmore is about $12. And this is just making an effective GP deck. On a budget deck, which consists of Spectral Duke, that's $20 a piece plus Garmores. And you still use Vivianes.

Also, all I'm reading is just GP fandom support. GPs aren't flexible at all. You want flexible? Granblue is flexible. GP pretty much has "Look, you're either going Garmore/Ezel or you 'save' money with Spectral Duke. Your choice." The only reason why people are using GPs is because RPs aren't running well ATM until Majesty Lord Blaster comes out, but even without Barcgal, RPs are still flexible. Don't believe me? Look at VMundi.

Seriously, GPs aren't cheap. I don't know what sites your looking at, but with the way things are now, GPs are running as close as OTTs in terms of price. And OTTs are expensive.
when i mean cheep, i mean that to make a cheap, bsic deck you only need to spend $46 (thats just under how much i pay for mine) that gets you a trial deck, ezel and the starter. there, you have a deck you can win with. flexable means it just has several playstyles, means it can fit many players way of playing. there, does that explain myself? but yea i see your point.

Oh, like Kageros where you play two trials and buy Conroe?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Sep. 14, 2012

yea, im theory. its enough to make you win in a small tournament if your skilled and lucky but not enough to win everything, for that you need to pay over $100 for 2 marks, another ezel and nemerous other cards.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - pocketpulls - Sep. 14, 2012

Almost done my Kag. deck, will be done tomorrow at my locals tourney. I'm so excited that I'll have a competitive deck and not get creamed the early rounds anymore, haha.

I run 4 Lawkeeper, 1 Overlord, and 3 Executioner. People might think 4 Lawkeeper is to much, but really, it isn't. It's a necessity to get at least one, and the others you get, use for perfect guards. 1 Overlord as a backup Vanguard, and 3 Execs' for rear-guards OR early game pressure.

So yeah, really excited Grin

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 15, 2012

Edit: Wrong thread. lol I had 2 WBO tabs up, but I accidentally went to this one.

Proper Post:
Dude, you either run 4 marks or no Marks. Don't care if you only have 2, it's all or none. Because running any PG in any clan less than 4 is a stupid idea. That's already a straight $100.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - pocketpulls - Sep. 15, 2012

Not always the case. Some offensive decks like Spike Bros. and sometimes Kagero work better without 4 perfect shields, but still run 2-3. Its all about preference. However, they are a big staple in English and especially Japanese format, and can never, ever go wrong with four. I am not saying you are wrong, just the statement of less than 4 being "stupid" could have been a bit re-phrased.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - Sep. 15, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Not always the case. Some offensive decks like Spike Bros. and sometimes Kagero work better without 4 perfect shields, but still run 2-3. Its all about preference. However, they are a big staple in English and especially Japanese format, and can never, ever go wrong with four. I am not saying you are wrong, just the statement of less than 4 being "stupid" could have been a bit re-phrased.

agreed, there was a whole argument on this on the Australian Vanguard facebok page and 2-3 got the most votes. cause you should almost never run just 1.