World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread (/Thread-Cardfight-Vanguard-Discussion-thread)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 02, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoCoe0QT9Lc

Hilarious video. I don't understand it because of the Japanese with spliced audio, but one thing is certain...

If you're not gonna watch the video... (Click to View)

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - May. 09, 2012

Some news I've heard.

EB03 will be out in English tentatively in July.

http://bushiroad.fm/post/en/1054/English+EB03.html

Pretty much good news to Ren fans or those who intends to play Duke Spectral Dragon.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 10, 2012

Thing is that it doesn't do much for any Clans except Spike Brothers, Royal Paladins, Kageros, and Gold Paladins.

Speaking of, Set 6 and TDs 5 and 6 are out in English.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Giraton - May. 10, 2012

(May. 02, 2012  3:51 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoCoe0QT9Lc

Hilarious video. I don't understand it because of the Japanese with spliced audio, but one thing is certain...

If you're not gonna watch the video... (Click to View)

someone at neko cards (store i go to for vanguard) did that, inspired by that video.

im going to get a gold paladin trial deck and im wondering if i should continue with jap or make it my first english deck?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - May. 10, 2012

(May. 10, 2012  12:26 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Thing is that it doesn't do much for any Clans except Spike Brothers, Royal Paladins, Kageros, and Gold Paladins.

Speaking of, Set 6 and TDs 5 and 6 are out in English.
There is Mega Colony and Shadow Paladin support too. Some normal booster releases doesnt even cover this many clans.

So far, from previous EBs, the cards found inside (even the C and R) are absurdly useful for certain clans. Enough to make them highly competitive.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 10, 2012

I excluded those because Megacolony and Shadow Pladins don't get FULL english support until Set 4, and god knows when that'll come out. I chose Spike Brothers (might be mistaken), RPs, Kageros, and GPs because they have full English support. and when I say full, i say that there are at least 16 triggers with a heal trigger unit, because you can't have a complete deck without 16 triggers (incidentally, you can leave out a trigger and double on a specific trigger, sy two units of Critical or two units of Draw).

The only thing this EB has are Stand Triggers. The only reason why these specific Clans get the "set 6" support is to introduce shadow paladins, royal paladins, and kagero users that might no longer get future releases with Limit break to keep them in the loop.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - May. 11, 2012

Ah ok. I keep forgetting its English even though I was the one who announced it lol. Too engrossed in the Japanese meta as of late.

Still, SB cards seems to be really game breaking through this release.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 11, 2012

I recommend reading this blog. New players to Vanguard, even older players wishing to try something new, may learn a thing or two.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - May. 11, 2012

Interesting.. I learn a few things in there which I never really thought of. Thanks for the blog

Btw, BT06 english is already out here. Instead of 102 cards, there are 113 cards for the listing.

11 cards are actually promo cards being re-released as C cards. Turborizer is one of em.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 12, 2012

And apparently, EB03EN also has promo cards listed in them. Don't know where my source of this news got this info from, but...hey, if we get cards like Alfred Early, Cursed Lancer, and Circle Magus, I'm not complaining.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Alyce - May. 15, 2012

(May. 11, 2012  5:39 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I recommend reading this blog. New players to Vanguard, even older players wishing to try something new, may learn a thing or two.
>Check my site referrals in Google analytics
>Kaji posting my blog on a Beyblade site

Well, fancy seeing you here :D

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 15, 2012

Hello, Alice. Did you just join this site just to (s)talk to me here, too? lol

You better have some Beyblade intentions around here. People don't take kindly to people who join this site without Beyblade intentions.

lol, I kid. I don't know what these people take kindly to.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Tarik125 - May. 15, 2012

I have really got into the anime and card game if anyone wants to fight me PM me and if u know could tell me where to get them in west london ?

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - [LUCKY]Eight - May. 16, 2012

I'm thinking of splitting a booster box with my friend so I can build nova grappler and Oracle Think Tank and he'll build Kagero/Royal Paladins.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Byerg - May. 16, 2012

I hope you already have a ton of cards for each...since it will be impossible to make a deck with a split booster box, unless you would be willing to mix your cards wit Japanese and Korean (since they are the only ones with the NG and OTT Trial Decks).

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 16, 2012

You know that mixing two/multiple languaged cards is illegal in play, right? You either play completely English or completely Japanese.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Byerg - May. 16, 2012

That's why I said it is impossible.
But I should have made it clear that the second option was illegal for play, haha.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 16, 2012

No one's actually buying my Royal Paladin Trial Deck (not surprised, since it sells for $12 on Amazon...), so I'm considering using it....I kinda don't want to, really.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - May. 17, 2012

Or you could just sell the Blaster Blade, Epona and Bors as it is. Should be able to get something out of it. I'm quite sure there is at least some demand for these 3..

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 17, 2012

True, but that just adds me a bunch of cards I don't...ah, who am I kidding? I did that when I had to buy a deck for two Dragonic Overlords and a Goku.

But I would rather not break open a perfectly good Trial Deck. I'll put them up in my shop, maybe I can at least make more than $12.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Pcyborg - May. 18, 2012

Yeah, it doesnt matter whether you end up with a bunch of cards you dont want. Important point here is to get more cash to fund for more cards Grin

And yeah, its quite likely you could get more than 12 with those..

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 18, 2012

I decided on a huge bet: buying all English Trial Decks as they come out and use them for demo purposes.

Trial Deck 7 revealed

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - tcnabcdelta - May. 22, 2012

im thinkin about playin this game but i live in california (specifically near long beach) and there is no place for tourneys should i still play
P.S. I hav becum addicted to this shows anime in March i watched all the episodes from 1 to when Aichi is goin to face ren

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Rustled Jimmies - May. 23, 2012

Check the Cardfight!! Vanguard facebook page (make sure the name matches how I typed it, complete with !!) for listings in California that has official play. also check around Pojo for places that advertise California play.

RE: Cardfight Vanguard (Yu-Gi-Oh's successor??!!) Discussion thread - Byerg - May. 24, 2012

I'm getting pretty pumped about these new Aqua Force units Grin
I can't wait for more details XD
This just in...a saw both TD05 and TD06 at a Walmart today! For $20...yeah..it's cheaper on eBay Unhappy