World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - FusionPegasis - Sep. 23, 2011

When I was changing the modes of Gravity Perseus, And while I was screwing the Perseus facebolt onto the bey, I hear a giant; 'CLICK' I panicked, so i quickly unscrewed it out, I check the facebolt...and I find out it's been snapped in half, & then 10 seconds later, the end of the perseus facebolt just pops out of the AD145. I was so devastated that day. but i thought it was just a common slip-up, so instead in decide to put the Giraffe facebolt! (Giraffe was my favorite at the time) i screw it into the bey, CLICKS again! and there goes my giraffe facebolt. Was not a good day, that day. ;_; (Bright side is i later on ordered a new Rock Giraffe R145WB Smile )

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - SpiritBlade - Sep. 24, 2011

When I lost Rock Leone, I told my Bro "WHERE THE F*** IS ROCK LEONE!!!!"he said my little cousin broke it I was really sad afterward,

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Livingdeadgirl - Oct. 06, 2011

mine was when i was battling a friend at full force with lighting l-drago100WB and the WB snaped and broked and another time i was battling 4 people at one time and my HF broke!it was in the same day. i was at church too. so i yelled God dammit really loud when both happened.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Janstarblast - Oct. 06, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  4:10 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: mine was when i was battling a friend at full force with lighting l-drago100WB and the WB snaped and broked and another time i was battling 4 people at one time and my HF broke!it was in the same day. i was at church too. so i yelled God dammit really loud when both happened.

Well, HF is one tip which should be preserved well. It is the most fragile tip to date. Tongue_out
Oh wow! Lightning L Drago 100WB was my most favorite combo at one point.
Sad thing, that. Unhappy

Yes and i was looking at my burn wheel the other day and it looks chiped.and last year i was using Storm pagsisc145RF and i was battling at church with my friend and my RF broke into three pieces,

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BladingSpirit5 - Oct. 06, 2011

When I broke a BD145 against Relic during a semi final match in a tournament I still can't believe it broke...

wow thats to bad.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - .:J:. - Oct. 06, 2011

when my Grand chipped slightly, not so bad it's noticeable, but now i'm afraid of using itm, lol.

or even: when me and my friend spent our Bday money to go to a tournament in london, but lost our main beys.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 07, 2011

This isn't sad, it's actually quite funny!

OK, so my cousins, [4, 3 from one family, 1 from another], brother and I were battling tournament style, and in the finals, it'st me and Carl. Since Carl <3 Stamina types, he used a Burn Fireblaze 145MS. Then he messed up the Sliding Shoot and the MS hit me full on in the privates.>.< This happened to me at least 4 times that night. Chocked_2 Good thing MS hit me in the *ahem* "Poke-Balls" only once. The rest were from F-based tips, thank God. To add to the embarassment 1of my cousins was a girl Tired Wut!? Dj - Uh.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ACE of spades - Oct. 08, 2011

when i forgot about my beyblades and lost them all.(found a few of them later though)

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - TheTuga - Oct. 08, 2011

Today when I was in the official quallifier tournament ( made by Hasbro and Panda Biggs ) to the National Championship. It was my first tournament, first match, Burn Fireblaze ( mine ) VS Evil Gemios. I win 2-0 , i was so excited ( I don't know how to spell it ) but them, when my father left and I was alone in the tournament I lost in the 2 match 2-0 against a guy who owns a Poison Serpent and had a different launcher. Bad luck!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - FlashNova - Oct. 09, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  9:26 PM)TheTuga Wrote: Today when I was in the official quallifier tournament ( made by Hasbro and Panda Biggs ) to the National Championship. It was my first tournament, first match, Burn Fireblaze ( mine ) VS Evil Gemios. I win 2-0 , i was so excited ( I don't know how to spell it ) but them, when my father left and I was alone in the tournament I lost in the 2 match 2-0 against a guy who owns a Poison Serpent and had a different launcher. Bad luck!

Are ya serious!? Burn lost to Poison Serpent!?Chocked_2 Man, I feel very bad for you...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - MetalStrike - Oct. 10, 2011

I can't stand quitting Beyblade, that's sad.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ndog888 - Oct. 10, 2011

i bought a sol blaze on eBay happy as a rainbow and wait four months for it to come.
but when i opened it [happy as M J] it was a fake Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Trident - Oct. 10, 2011

My storm capricorn jumped out of stadium and hit me in my head.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - FlashNova - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 10, 2011  5:11 PM)Trident Wrote: My storm capricorn jumped out of stadium and hit me in my head.

Same thing happened to my friend except his little brother launched a storm pegasis (uncustomized) into his head hard.>.<

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Pony - Oct. 12, 2011

When I went up with Basalt BullGB145CS against Ferocious and his deadly Variares__LRF and I shot bull in and Variares slashed at my bull, causing it to fly out of the stadium. I just majorly exaggerated XD he sill did knock out the defense combo with one blow... I was all like Wut!?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Primal - Oct. 12, 2011

(Oct. 12, 2011  2:07 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: When I went up with Basalt BullGB145CS against Ferocious and his deadly Variares__LRF and I shot bull in and Variares slashed at my bull, causing it to fly out of the stadium. I just majorly exaggerated XD he sill did knock out the defense combo with one blow... I was all like Wut!?

The track was BD145, btw. I'm sure that Variares will give us nightmares for a long time, hah. Wink

Maybe I should've used BD145 instead of TH170...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hov - Oct. 12, 2011

.... I was playing around with my VariAres. So I put in MF Earth BullGb145RS vs MFH VariAresCh120 and.... my earth wheels are now broke!! It was like in 2 hits... Wut!? Lol I should make a thread called the Evolutions Of MFB lmao.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - capricornguy1 - Oct. 26, 2011

when i lost all my beys and today when my luancher grip broke. now i have to hold the luancher in place with tape.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Y!GN!F!CENT - Oct. 26, 2011

my dragoon (v-force , dont knoe the name now) fell in a gutter outside while i ws battling with it for the first time with my frends (we had a beystadium built on the ground (metal one) Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Lyra - Oct. 26, 2011

once my Cyber pegasus flew and hit the bridge of my nose. It is now slightly raised

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Orion97 - Oct. 26, 2011

When i used to be the best blader in my school, with my superb stamina type burn bull DF145WD, and i lost to a complete newbie who uses dark saggitario 100Q ....

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - NickolasJohnson - Oct. 26, 2011

when I lost a dumb bet I made.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - DefStamina88 - Oct. 26, 2011

I think my worst beyblading moment is when I lost to a 5 year old in a battle. It was so embarrassing. The kid used Poison Scorpio M145Q and I used Earth Eagle. He beat me by OUTSPIN! I couldn't believe it was possible. After that, I picked up all of my stuff and ran away because I was playing at a park. It was the most embarrassing point of my life in Beyblade.