World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Imperial - Aug. 15, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  4:49 PM)TriCat Wrote: When I lost my Earth Unicoro BD145HF/S.

That stinks. How did you lose it? You just can't find it?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - HollowPerseus - Aug. 15, 2011

When and where? Damn bro that sucks. Lost or Stolen?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - theheidtman - Aug. 15, 2011

I let a friendly neighborhood kid start playing with my beyblades. As he was assembling the beyblade, i guess he didn't know when tight was too tight, and broke my bull face bolt and clear wheel.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - TakasuMouce - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  11:40 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:

Lost at K Mart. Dropped out of my pocket.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Imperial - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  11:44 PM)theheidtman Wrote: I let a friendly neighborhood kid start playing with my beyblades. As he was assembling the beyblade, i guess he didn't know when tight was too tight, and broke my bull face bolt and clear wheel.

I know faces break but the clear wheel broke that is weird. It just snapped in half?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - theheidtman - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  12:31 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:44 PM)theheidtman Wrote: I let a friendly neighborhood kid start playing with my beyblades. As he was assembling the beyblade, i guess he didn't know when tight was too tight, and broke my bull face bolt and clear wheel.

I know faces break but the clear wheel broke that is weird. It just snapped in half?
Well yea, I'm not sure why myself, but it did.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - HollowPerseus - Aug. 19, 2011

(Aug. 16, 2011  12:26 AM)TriCat Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:40 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:

Lost at K Mart. Dropped out of my pocket.
....o_0 That's plain horrible. ANyways, My Perseus Clear snapped the same way When I over tightened the Metal Face. (That or it was really old, and considering I launched it against 10 Beys.....)

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - WHiSP3R119 - Aug. 19, 2011

when the metal fight bey came out, got a dark cancer and fount out they couldnt go w/ the plastic ones Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Jay Harkins - Sep. 11, 2011

When my Launcher Grip broke.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - HungryHeatran - Sep. 11, 2011

My brother was using my Galaxy Pegasus and the spin track broke Unhappy
It's okay though I just bought another one, only like 8 bucks.
Also my string launcher broke... just the handle not the sting though which I thought was weird

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ga' - Sep. 11, 2011

No, if you don't use a launcher rubber, the string will easily break. My Beylauncher LR's did, and I had to buy a Gravity Perseus just for the launcher. ;_; My wallet... This was before BB-115.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Raigeko13 - Sep. 11, 2011

When my Beylauncher L/R handle broke. ;__; manly tears were shed.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ga' - Sep. 12, 2011

IKR? I have 2 now. Cool

One of my worst moments was when I was going to trade a Storm Pegasis T125WD for 25 USD USED (Lol 5th graders). It would have been awesome. Then it fell out of my pocket on the way back home from school. No awesome deal to get myself a VariAres...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Polyow - Sep. 12, 2011

Well, my favorite beyblade is one of the plastic gen: Seaborg.
I always loved it, it was my first bey ever,etc...
I only had one and the attack ring just broke Crying
That's my saddest beyblade moment so far...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ultimatefry - Sep. 12, 2011

(Sep. 11, 2011  11:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: When my Beylauncher L/R handle broke. ;__; manly tears were shed.

Sad, especially if it were me, I only can has 1. And also, your avatar made me lawl.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Goldchain3 - Sep. 17, 2011

When I broke 2-3 RF's ( almost MINT!), an F tip, a 135, and 2 facebolts ( the edges were too rounded for the tool to hook on to).

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - InfernoKyuubi - Sep. 17, 2011

Mine was when I was 9 some beybade thieves who called themselves the Black Cobras took my Dranzer and I was so depressed from that I actually quit blading for a few years.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Thor Odinson - Sep. 17, 2011

My saddest momment was my r scorpio
got knocked out of an HASBRO
STADIUM by S CAPRICORN!!!
I **CKED up my bed with my fists

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Rendezvous - Sep. 18, 2011

When my Scythe Kronos landed on the ground due to a fail launch.

My EDS was permanently converted to EDF...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - bakumj14 - Sep. 18, 2011

my saddest moment was when me and my friend were happily beyblading. then i let him use a new combination i made(storm aries 145 rf not very but didnt stop him from wanting it). when we launched it they both hit each other hard. the aries disasembled and the parts flew around. we noticed the face bolt had broken Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - StrikerX - Sep. 18, 2011

My original storm pegasus was lost a few years ago I looked everywhere but couldn't find and that was my first beyblade too

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - FlashNova - Sep. 19, 2011

Last year, I had some Metal Fusion/Fight Explosion beys. One of them was Meteo L Drago (I didn't even know it was a top tier yet!XD). Anway, there's this kid at my school who steals beys and SELLS THEM there. After he sold one of the beys, he would go to that kid's backpack and STEAL IT AGAIN.Angry I had my meteo L drago (with a 145 and wide defense on, dark eagle, night virgo, AND LIGHTNING L DRAGO 145 WD (Yet another WD lost!) stolen by that same kid! It wasn't just me though. He tried to rob all the strongest bladers' beys at my school. (Most of them were 6th graders, including me!) (Fun Fact: I was around the 1st to 5th best blader at my school at the time) Then he got caught by the prinicpal, and that was the end of beyblading at my shcool. (We'd beyblade EVERY recess!) I never got my beys back and that's my story.......

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - TakasuMouce - Sep. 19, 2011

Sniff, that remides me of when somone stole a bag of MY BEYS! II coundd..d..d...n't........ BELIEVE IT! I am #1 in my school, and someone STOLE them out my backpack! Good thing I left my Earth Unicorno BD145CS at home. I miss you beys! Sniff, sniff,

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - 5onIChris98 - Sep. 21, 2011

My saddest blading moment was when I lost my Flame Gemios R145CS. Yes, not too valuable (CS aside), but I just got it the day before...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - LR Blader - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 18, 2011  2:05 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: When my Scythe Kronos landed on the ground due to a fail launch.

My EDS was permanently converted to EDF...

same here but instead some random kid borrowed mine and bounced on the concrete floor like 4 times and boom i get an aggressive EDS.... since then ALL of my beys are only for me and my brother to use and for other's eyes ONLY...