World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Kaboom!!! - Apr. 22, 2012

When I went to this day camp at this rec-center and I had all of my plastic beyblades taken away and never given back!!! They said it wasnt Toy Day, but I was 5 years old, how the HE!! was I supost to know!?!? That butt head of a camp leader never gave them back to this day and decided to give them to her nephew!?!?!? FTW!!!!Argh!Bull_FrustratedArgh!Bull_FrustratedArgh!Bull_Frustrated

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Thunder Dome - Apr. 22, 2012

(Apr. 22, 2012  1:11 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: When I went to this day camp at this rec-center and I had all of my plastic beyblades taken away and never given back!!! They said it wasnt Toy Day, but I was 5 years old, how the HE!! was I supost to know!?!? That butt head of a camp leader never gave them back to this day and decided to give them to her nephew!?!?!? FTW!!!!Argh!Bull_FrustratedArgh!Bull_FrustratedArgh!Bull_Frustrated
Thats horrible

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Katniss - May. 03, 2012

When I was at my first bey tourny and I lost misrably in my first match, I almost cried but held it in 'cause I dont wana look week.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - F4uver - May. 03, 2012

The moment I realized my Diablo is cracked....-.-

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Howaitonekon - May. 05, 2012

Maybe it's not the saddest at all, but...
My first Beyblade was a Seaborg Phantom Force and it broke a long time ago.
Last month a got a new one (also PF). Yesterday I played with my friend and it broke...
The second time my "first" Bey broke... that's bad...
But these Beys are old and so... yeah ^^

Greez DrigerGatling

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - pyrus10000 - May. 06, 2012

My saddest moment was when some of my friends came over to my house for my birthday, and then they cracked my Horogium Clear Wheel (Grey, not the Maroon one that I still have) and somebody lost my Horogium Face (DX)

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BlackDranzerHMS - May. 07, 2012

mine would probably have to be when my black Dranzer F attack ring broke i was not happy Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ThePokeBlader - May. 17, 2012

When I was beat by Tetsuya in Battle Bladers ._.

lol jk. When I was beaten by LeeDraciel in Beyginning of May I used Phantom Kerbecs BGrin predicting he will use Gravity Perseus S130EWD but he ended up using Phantom Cancer? 90DS and KO'ed my Phantom Kerbecs and it was 3-2. Angry

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - King of Misfits - May. 21, 2012

When I broke my first bey
I was testing out a new Beyblade on the driveway and after I did it a couple of times, The tip flew off!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Dual - May. 21, 2012

When I heard about the beyblade world championships 2012 and then realized they were holding tournaments in New Jersey but not in Illinois, which has the 3RD BIGGEST CITY IN THE USA!!!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - StoneBull GT - May. 21, 2012

Mine would be when my Hyper Aquario broke 10 seconds after I unboxed it. I unboxed it and then decided to test it out against my Lightning L-Drago in the mobile beystadium. I was outside at the time battling in the grass by the street. As soon as they collided both beys flew out of the ring. Lightning L-Drago was lucky enough to land in the grass but my Aquario flew into the street. Once it did the tip broke. I was so sad after that.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BeyHyperK!LLeR - May. 21, 2012

(May. 21, 2012  12:43 AM)BladerBro742 Wrote: When I broke my first bey
I was testing out a new Beyblade on the driveway and after I did it a couple of times, The tip flew off!
Honestly... that should teach you... Serious Just buy a stadium. Or at least play in a bowl (haha), rather than on the floor. Damn you Anime for all the wrong things you teach people! XD

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Flash! - May. 22, 2012

Whenever I followed what the box said about the bey. -.-

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ElderBow - May. 22, 2012

When my best friend (and only apponent at the time) lost interest in Beyblades.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - kyoyatategami - May. 22, 2012

When I lost a very important match against a another team's leader
it was supposed to be one-on-one until his 6 team members joined in one min into the battle once they saw their leader losing it scratched up my intire fusion wheel and it cracked
i am now training to defeat their entire beyteam single handely because my teambers beys were smashed to pieces by them the same way
they ambushed all of usAngryAngryAngryAngry

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ElderBow - May. 23, 2012

(May. 22, 2012  3:25 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: When I lost a very important match against a another team's leader
it was supposed to be one-on-one until his 6 team members joined in one min into the battle once they saw their leader losing it scratched up my intire fusion wheel and it cracked
i am now training to defeat their entire beyteam single handely because my teambers beys were smashed to pieces by them the same way

Hm, sounds like something that happened in Metal Fusion series.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - obliviondoll - May. 24, 2012

If someone did that to me and broke parts, and it was in my stadium, I'd "confiscate" all their beys.

If it was in their stadium, I'd "trip" and "accidentally" break as many of their beys as possible while also wrecking the stadium.

But then, I get vindictive against obvious cheaters who break my stuff.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Dark Hole - May. 24, 2012

When a Indian kid was jealouse of my beyblade collection and threw my flame SGTO at the concrete wall at school D': the tip, track and facebolt smashed. This is the reason why I hated indians

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Kai-V - May. 24, 2012

(May. 24, 2012  1:51 PM)Dark Hole Wrote: When a Indian kid was jealouse of my beyblade collection and threw my flame SGTO at the concrete wall at school D': the tip, track and facebolt smashed. This is the reason why I hate indians

There are dozens of Indian Members here ... I would really recommend that you keep your racism in your head.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - TakasuMouce - May. 24, 2012

Don't be so rasist. Its against the rules.

Edit: beaten by Kai-V

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - pegasus626 - May. 24, 2012

When my Galaxy Pegasus broke the first day i got him

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - TakasuMouce - May. 24, 2012

Can you give us more detail on how it broke?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - kyoyatategami - May. 24, 2012

(May. 23, 2012  4:56 AM)Zaylor Wrote:
(May. 22, 2012  3:25 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: When I lost a very important match against a another team's leader

Hm, sounds like something that happened in Metal Fusion series.
really what episode
his stadium so i couldnt do anything
My team members have bought new beys so we are training to beat them in our next tournament we have both bin placed in the C block so we can take them down

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Metal Sonic - May. 25, 2012

I lost against a Storm Capricorn (no offense to any fans of Storm Capricorn)
and i used SCYTHE KRONOS!!!!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Dark Hole - May. 25, 2012

I love storm Capricorn <3
Used correctly and it can knock everything out