World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Anchor - Apr. 08, 2012

My saddest moment was when i swallowed my Draciel F Bit-chip,I loved that bey so much. So i was trying to take it apart and I couldn't get the bit-chip out so i tried with my mouth and i accidentally swallowed it. I was so sad that day.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Cannon - Apr. 08, 2012

.__.

You swallowed your bit chip? Did you get it removed?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - kbuno50 - Apr. 08, 2012

I think it would be in the sewers by now...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Anchor - Apr. 08, 2012

(Apr. 08, 2012  2:49 PM)Cannon Wrote: .__.

Yes lolConfused

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Primal - Apr. 08, 2012

When the handle came off of my Beylauncher LR. It came clean off, leaving only the knot in the end of the string for me to grab on to.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ahmed - Apr. 08, 2012

When Ginga defeated me in the Battle Bladers tourney... D:

I could have beaten Ryuga ._.

But seriously when I was beating Blitz 2-0 and he beat me 3-2 -__-

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Enzoxs - Apr. 08, 2012

Losing a load of my beypoints in Blitz' Bday Bash! Ouch... still hurts to think where I would be if that hadn't happened.
(Apr. 08, 2012  4:01 PM)Snarf Wrote:

Yes lolConfused

Did you get it back? XD

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Anchor - Apr. 09, 2012

(Apr. 08, 2012  11:55 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Losing a load of my beypoints in Blitz' Bday Bash! Ouch... still hurts to think where I would be if that hadn't happened.
(Apr. 08, 2012  4:01 PM)Snarf Wrote:

Yes lolConfused

Did you get it back? XD
Sadly,no.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Cosmic - Apr. 09, 2012

my saddest moment was when i was a dark bladers and i destroyed all my friends plastics with my burning kerberous. i took all the bit chips of the beys i beat even a kid dragoon and dragoon gt bit chip. i turned good and gave all of the beit chips back. and thats mostly it

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - JakePlaysGamess - Apr. 09, 2012

My mom threw out all my plastics Tired i had like 30! Unhappy
And my Hasbro string launcher broke the other day Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - CosmicPegasus80 - Apr. 09, 2012

Mine was when my I was battling my pegasus jumped onto an aquario which Knocked it out of the stadium...
Sadly aquario`s blader got the last laugh because it drilled through my stadium

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - RayUniD125CS - Apr. 10, 2012

Mine was when I lost my Lightning L-Drago for about a year... Maybe more.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - F4uver - Apr. 10, 2012

Whenever i broke my string luancher's string in the 3-4 days i have it.....I dont know why, i have such awful luck....-.- oh well.
And maybe when i practiced SO MUCH for luck of the bey and i didnt get in the finals becuase of my stupid coated sharp going crazy.Tired im SERIOUS, i had practiced almost everday from when i heard about it, wich was basically a month and maybe 2 weeks worth of practice.X(
Also, when my Blitz broke.Then i got another, and THAT broke.....-____-

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - RussoBlader - Apr. 10, 2012

My worst beyblading moment was when my friend bought a big bang peg and he descided to bring it to school to show his friend well at recess his friend wiped across the playground and then got the Big Bang wheel and through it over the fence and it was no where to be seen we were all very very upset because that was our only big bang pegasis

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Byerg - Apr. 10, 2012

Well, Zer0 used Phantom Gasher (or Bull maybe?) TH170WD, so it had a huge chance of 3-0ing your Duo Aquario 230CS anyways. Chocked_2
Though a CS Duo did almost beat a WD Duo at Harkin's tournament..

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - RussoBlader - Apr. 10, 2012

One of my worst moments were I threw away all my plastics and i had a ton [I threw them away becase I liked something else]

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ControL_ - Apr. 11, 2012

When I realised my 4-year old brother is much better at blading than me.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Apr. 11, 2012

^^Thats actually true. True Story. His brother is awesome...

Mine is probably when i got knocked out a tourney by Gravity Perseus AD145 WD, when i was using MF-H Phantom Cancer B:D.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Brood - Apr. 11, 2012

When my ripcord broke in the middle of the finals of a tourney during the plastic ages.God I swear id be the champ when it didnt broke.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - CosmicPegasus80 - Apr. 11, 2012

The saddest yet most awesome moment just happened. it was my Galaxy Pegasus vs (GalaxyCapricorn`s) Cyber Pegasus. Cyber absolutely destroyed my stadium making cracks here and there. The rampage finally ended when pegasus knocked Cyber into the pocket

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Apr. 11, 2012

What stadium do you have? It must be a very fake stadium. I have seen you posting saying you have sent beys flying through your Stadium using your Galaxy Pegasis and how on earth does Cyber Pegasis make holes and cracks in a stadium?!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Wombat - Apr. 11, 2012

One of my friends had a purple stadium that looked kind of like a BB-10 (he said he got it from Germany) it got cracked when a bunch of people battled in it. I guess it was fake also; It didn't have a tornado ridge.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - CosmicPegasus80 - Apr. 11, 2012

well my brother made tiny cracks in the stadium first and cyber pretty much made those cracks bigger

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Anchor - Apr. 21, 2012

Today was good and bad; good thing is I mastered Flash,bad news; My beylaunchers handle broke,my fourth broken beylauncher Tired,also my last good RF wore out,now its like RSF or a defensive CS. Well,I'm off to Ebay to buy a new beylauncher and maybe a launcher suspension thing,maybe it will help.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Thunder Dome - Apr. 22, 2012

It stinks when stuff breaks like that.

100th post