World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - DynaZord - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  5:04 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Was this a Hasbro Tournament? Even if it's Takara Tomy throwing beys away, that's cruel. You buy their products and they make you throw it away. Cheap Idiots......
Of course. The actual WBBA isn't really in America...
Rules stated to only use Hasbro products, that's his own fault.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - MrMew124 - Dec. 11, 2011

Also when I broke my first WB on Rock Leone. Crying I love you Leone!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Janstarblast - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  4:27 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That sounds weird...
Why would WBO actually throw away your beys?!
WBBA, which I do not even think those tournaments in America actually used WBBA...
He used TT beys in a Hasbro tournament when their rules specifically stated to only use Hasbro beys, I believe.

And for that, his beys go into the bin!?
Hasbro people are weird...
Just disqualify him, no? Why throw his beys?!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Tris - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  6:53 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
WBBA, which I do not even think those tournaments in America actually used WBBA...
He used TT beys in a Hasbro tournament when their rules specifically stated to only use Hasbro beys, I believe.

Omg. asdfghjkl; what. How about the world championships in 2012? The asian bladers ? Maan.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - PunkBlader - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  6:53 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:

That is pretty stupid. He should have been offered to switch out TT for hasbro or be DQ'd if that was the case.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hazel - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  4:00 PM)EvilSwitch Wrote: When the WBBA was about to throw away my Takara Tomy Beys untill I dug through the trash finding my MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS and had to use MF Flame Bull SW145WD
But to this day I still have my takara tomy bey after I seued them at Dallas.(My grandma sued them for 4,000$)
The WBBA at Dallas

This seems very much like your nonsense about your grandma also being a high-ranking individual within Hasbro. The WBBA is not present in America, and is not affiliated with Hasbro. Your lies are terrible - if you must insist on lying to people, please try lying to people that are not infinitely more well-informed than you.

People, do not encourage blatant liars, please.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ninjaman60 - Dec. 16, 2011

I had let my friend use one of my bey blades while he was over my house. Next thing I know they call me down and my galaxy Pegasus is CRACKED! not in half but on the tip so I can not use it anymore I put it back on ripped it and it crack even more! I was sad but I got over considering I got TWISTED TEMPO! the most defense stamina and it attacks HARD! I love it.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - RagerBlade - Dec. 16, 2011

I lost my very first Bey Draciel GT and I never got him back. Though I have new and more improved beys I still think about him to this day. Unhappy
~X-Saber

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ga' - Dec. 17, 2011

(Dec. 16, 2011  10:50 PM)X-Saber Wrote: I lost my very first Bey Draciel GT and I never got him back. Though I have new and more improved beys I still think about him to this day. Unhappy
~X-Saber

That makes me question the truth of this statement.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ryugablader - Dec. 17, 2011

When I broke 2 face bolts while battling Unhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Nearr - Dec. 17, 2011

I think my worst blading moment was when I was eliminated at Stage Fright. But that grief caused me to train hard for The DJ Battle.Smile.

Edit: when I lost my first everartner bey on the same day that I would later battle my cousin and his friends for a sleepoverUnhappy but still the other one above is kind of wore or equal

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ninja Crab - Dec. 17, 2011

When I wasted my money on Storm Capricorn!!!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - DrigetGX1 - Dec. 17, 2011

My worst and saddest beyblade moment is when Phantom orion broke my MF-F in a battle.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Inheritance - Dec. 17, 2011

When my Big Bang Pegasus kept blasting apart between all three rounds of a tourney [figured out later the facebolt broke I fixed it though

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ga' - Dec. 17, 2011

(Dec. 17, 2011  12:56 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: I think my worst blading moment was when I was eliminated at Stage Fright. But that grief caused me to train hard for The DJ Battle.Smile

Wasn't that because of me? Lol, but (one of my) worst was when B : D didn't prove that it had what it took to become top-tier stamina. Hardcore HMS fan right here, that was pretty depressing. Hopefully Fusion and Kreis and fix that though. Smile

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Nearr - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 17, 2011  5:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2011  12:56 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: I think my worst blading moment was when I was eliminated at Stage Fright. But that grief caused me to train hard for The DJ Battle.Smile

Wasn't that because of me? Lol, but (one of my) worst was when B : D didn't prove that it had what it took to become top-tier stamina. Hardcore HMS fan right here, that was pretty depressing. Hopefully Fusion and Kreis and fix that though. Smile

Yup, but I also lost to hydreigon too. And that's not my worse blading moment cause I now have 2 phantom prions and use combos (you introduced me to make combos meagerly I think.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Dashy - Jan. 14, 2012

Me and my friend/rival was playing beybladeStupid When I went home I noticed that I`ve bringed one of his BeysJoyful_2 It was Ray phoenix D125 WDTired

He`s going to grill meUnhappy

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hyper27 - Jan. 14, 2012

I remember when i had ripped my earth eagle, it looked like its facebolt was loose, so i tightened it....then the facebolt broke D: . But the same day, i got a shipment of rock zurafa, gravity destroyer, and twisted tempo. My rock zurafa's rock wheel turned out to be loose and one of my gravity destroyer's red dot stickers ripped in half -.- . I was really sad that day...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Vader Blader - Jan. 14, 2012

My worst moment was when my friend and I were playing for Beys and he took my Galaxy Pegasis and My custom creation 'Rock' Pegasis..

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Focus - Jan. 15, 2012

My saddest moment was when i lost to Electric's Hell kerbecs bd145 wd with basalt horogium 145wd and that too in the semi finals how ever i got 4th place

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Lynxx - Jan. 26, 2012

Trygle's AR broke. ): My most horrid day. Lol, I cried.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Dragoon. - Jan. 26, 2012

Mine would be when i put my first beyblade [driger s] in the de-refrigirator thinking that after a day it would be a frozen bey and i tried to break it, i lost my stickers in that way and i threw the blade base thinking that it would be cool without it [when i was 7 and a half].

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Eternal Blader - Apr. 06, 2012

My saddest moment is when my Cyber Pegasis 105F lost to a Dark bull H145SD. I can't believe my attack bey lost to a bey with the horrid Dark Metal Wheel.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - NEET no Kami - Apr. 06, 2012

when i gae away my phantom force dragoon s for FREE! when i was around 7, when i found out the rarity of it i cried, very sad moment in blading life.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hades ldrago - Apr. 08, 2012

My saddest moment is when somebody stole my rock Aries