World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hazel - Nov. 24, 2011

Pretty much. BD145 on attackers only worked for LLD and Gravity.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - RayUniStriker - Nov. 24, 2011

My fail moment was when a little neibor kid who lives in my neiborhood flung my Fang Leone out of a stadium with a stupid storm pegasus (half broken)

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - OneWingedAngel - Nov. 24, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:16 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I think my worst beyblading moment is when I lost to a 5 year old in a battle. It was so embarrassing. The kid used Poison Scorpio M145Q and I used Earth Eagle. He beat me by OUTSPIN! I couldn't believe it was possible. After that, I picked up all of my stuff and ran away because I was playing at a park. It was the most embarrassing point of my life in Beyblade.

Unless you did a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY weak launch, How the Bloody [Bezelbrute] Hell [Kerbecs] did that happen

Dj - Uh.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hazel - Nov. 24, 2011

Younger Bladers can win against older Bladers just fine, as long as they've at least some practice and idea what they're doing.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - OneWingedAngel - Nov. 24, 2011

(Nov. 24, 2011  1:13 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: My fail moment was when a little neibor kid who lives in my neiborhood flung my Fang Leone out of a stadium with a stupid storm pegasus (half broken)

Rubber Flat says hi.

[Probably won due to either Fang's ULTRA-HIGH recoil or the dreaded Rubber Flat]

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Shimenski - Nov. 26, 2011

Well the sadest moment in my Old bblader - life was the day, when hasbro (Germany) made the decision to stop to produce beyblades Unhappy after all I searched for several years some beyblades. I only knew the plastics and I just quit to play because I didnt knew how cool the hms series were.
Now years passed by and I started to look for blades again and I'm happy about this site Smile

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - CherryICG - Nov. 27, 2011

When my Master Turtle (Draciel, whatever) broke and I gave all my Beyblade stuff away. Two years later I went looking for them in Toys R Us and found them to be no more...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - faissaloo - Dec. 02, 2011

I remember losing all my plastics, I only had one left and it was a fake and I left it on holiday Crying
also a few months back my first metalfusion bey's facebolt broke after a critical hit (ooh, sound like pokemon) from my brothers LLD, then the parts of my bey exploded Crying

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - MrMew124 - Dec. 03, 2011

It was at my b-day sleepover, I made a custom of MF Cyber Pegasis125ES and I was upstairs shooting at obstacles and bounceing it and stuff, I felt like I was the best then my friend beat me w/ a Storm OrsoD125FS!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Giga-Impact - Dec. 03, 2011

When my Phantom Orion Broke my IPad screen......More of my fault though.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - ashton pinto - Dec. 03, 2011

i lost some of my beys in a battle many times................

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - villaramaluis5 - Dec. 03, 2011

my saddest moment is when i was in the tournament and someone stole my stardust pegasis and when i lost in a tourney in by self KO

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Viral - Dec. 03, 2011

When i lost to Kyoa Leone in back to school bash (the sydney one, no beypoints), we were using the same bey basatl aquario but i used mf and GB145 and i forgot what he used but since i had mf and lost stamina for heaviness he OS'd me once and KO'd me twice so overall i lost 3-0 Unhappy ....

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - comeaujk - Dec. 04, 2011

I had just gotten a meteo ldrago and my dads girlfriends son wanted to battle (he is seven and not a good shooter) We shot our beys and he beat my meteo ldrago because he was a horrible blader.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hazel - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  1:34 AM)comeaujk Wrote: I had just gotten a meteo ldrago and my dads girlfriends son wanted to battle (he is seven and not a good shooter) We shot our beys and he beat my meteo ldrago because he was a horrible blader.

What?

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - geminikid13 - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  1:39 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:34 AM)comeaujk Wrote: I had just gotten a meteo ldrago and my dads girlfriends son wanted to battle (he is seven and not a good shooter) We shot our beys and he beat my meteo ldrago because he was a horrible blader.

What?

he probably means that his bey got power from meteo by the rubber.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hitsugiya - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  2:05 AM)geminikid13 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:39 AM)Hazel Wrote:

What?

he probably means that his bey got power from meteo by the rubber.
That doesn't clarify much more.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - blank - Dec. 04, 2011

blank

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Masaru Hara - Dec. 08, 2011

My saddest blading moment was when my Hell KerbecsBd145DS got beat by a Earth Virogo or whatever it is uncustomized. T_T

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Justustify - Dec. 10, 2011

When the WBBA was about to throw away my Takara Tomy Beys untill I dug through the trash finding my MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS and had to use MF Flame Bull SW145WD
But to this day I still have my takara tomy bey after I seued them at Dallas.(My grandma sued them for 4,000$)
The WBBA at Dallas

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Janstarblast - Dec. 10, 2011

That sounds weird...
Why would WBO actually throw away your beys?!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - othellog - Dec. 10, 2011

Otsu beat me out for first when I was undefeated in double elimination. He sniped me 3 times in the two finals matches. I was such a baby back then....

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - DynaZord - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  4:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That sounds weird...
Why would WBO actually throw away your beys?!
WBBA, which I do not even think those tournaments in America actually used WBBA...
He used TT beys in a Hasbro tournament when their rules specifically stated to only use Hasbro beys, I believe.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  6:24 PM)Dannajude Wrote: Wah wah wah my takara mfbs have been stolen. I keep them in a little fake mini safe in my living room and the thiefs must have though it was money in there and took it T-T but that was really all they took as most of our money is upstairs so I have to buy them all back sonokong/hasbro cause I cant afford takara.it was really awkward when the police man came though

Sir... What did the robbers steal
-sniff- MY BEYBLADES!!!!
Wut!?OOOOOkaaay. sorry if that offend you.

I think my saddest blading moment was when I lost to.... Redson205???? at WBO Bey Lightning. He used like Earth Pegasis 105RF and Hasbro Light lAUNCHER.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - MFB Mad Master - Dec. 10, 2011

[quote='EvilSwitch' pid='857609' dateline='1323529244']
When the WBBA was about to throw away my Takara Tomy Beys untill I dug through the trash finding my MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS and had to use MF Flame Bull SW145WD
But to this day I still have my takara tomy bey after I seued them at Dallas.(My grandma sued them for 4,000$)
The WBBA at Dallas
Was this a Hasbro Tournament? Even if it's Takara Tomy throwing beys away, that's cruel. You buy their products and they make you throw it away. Cheap Idiots......