World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Worst/Saddest blading moments - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Worst/Saddest blading moments (/Thread-Worst-Saddest-blading-moments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - PhantomPaladin - Oct. 26, 2011

One day I was having a tournament for beyblade on the last day of Elementry/Primary school(back in the time where plastic beys were here) and in the final I was so nervous I twisted my Dranzer Gs Engine Gear so much so when I battled and the Engine Gear activated it smashed and that was the only EG Bey and when I got another one I had lost contacts with the guy who beat me so I can never have a Rematch T-T

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - chibi_blader - Oct. 26, 2011

I think the wrost thing that ever happened to me was when my frist blade roller attacker's AR broke into 3 pieces in the middle of a battle

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - BARREL ROLL'D - Oct. 26, 2011

was buying my first beyblade (a trypio) i thought it was the best, but one day i traded it away for some crappy really fake dranzers that light up, it broke. and few years i ago i found out that my very first beyblade i liked so much (trypio) was a fake T-T.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - UNC@rpyBlader - Oct. 28, 2011

At the toys r us tournament one of the employees said you can only test out beys and i barely got to try out a bey.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hammer Hades - Oct. 28, 2011

when i broke my very first dragoon, (around when i was 6) it was also my only bey and put my off the hobby for 6 years!!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - sridbeyz17 - Oct. 28, 2011

When the Black Dranzer MS which i bough broke (AR) just an hour after i bought it...moreover i realised a month later that it was fake TT Hongli... Unhappy
When my Storm Capricorn jumped vigorously for the first time only to fall out of my house in the gutter...could not find it... Unhappy
All s well that ends well... Smile

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Mickey - Nov. 05, 2011

When I lost my Hasbro Launcher Grip 2.0 with a grip support and Beylauncher L. Thankfully, I still have my beylauncher and my parents ordered me a new launcher, but I didn't want to blow off more money for something that I already had, but lost.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Dashy - Nov. 10, 2011

My worst beyblade moment was when I just was a beginner in beyblade and i was attending my first tournament ever ! XD
i trained for several weeks,push-ups,situps,focus,balance,memorize parts,launchtechniques,beybladebattles.com! EVERYTHING!

while the first battle was up to begin,I was really nervous. and then it happened ! I pulled my striker ,one second after that my striker was knocked out ! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL AUDIENCES!AngryAngryAngry

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Twisted Prism - Nov. 10, 2011

I believe my worst/saddest beyblade moment was...well....way back in the dark ages, when i still was young and fresh, i was visiting my cousin. I asked him to play with beyblades with me, so we grabbed my stadium and went outside and played. It was his first time playing and he kept launching them wrong, and hence, he kept losing. It really made him angry and he started saying beyblade were stupid. I argued with him till he told me to shutup and he picked up 3 of my beys and chucked them into the scummy pond in his backyard. If someone did that to me now, id be mad for a minute but then i would realize i could just rebuy them or force the other person to rebuy them and i would cool down. But i was about 12 at the time, so this was a big loss for me. I was pretty upset.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - NickolasJohnson - Nov. 10, 2011

When I lost in the first second of a match between me and my older brother who had no beyblading experience this was my second worst beyblading moment

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ga' - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 10, 2011  6:03 PM)Dashy Wrote: My worst beyblade moment was when I just was a beginner in beyblade and i was attending my first tournament ever ! XD
i trained for several weeks,push-ups,situps,focus,balance,memorize parts,launchtechniques,beybladebattles.com! EVERYTHING!

while the first battle was up to begin,I was really nervous. and then it happened ! I pulled my striker ,one second after that my striker was knocked out ! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALL AUDIENCES!AngryAngryAngry

The awkward moment when people actually do push-ups and use beybladebattles.com to practice for tourneys.

Me? When my Phantom Orion lost to a low track Basalt WD combo by knockout twice in a row as Phantom was about to outspin. I got knocked out of Stage Fright when that happened.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Half Nail - Nov. 11, 2011

Quitting. I knew I needed to do it, but I was still sad. I wasn't using them, and I wasn't interested anymore, but there was still a legacy. My friend OblivionX recently called (he had moved to California) and said that he missed it a little.

Even though I'm done, I still miss it a little.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - UltimateChimera - Nov. 11, 2011

My saddest moment was I think in the beggining of 5th grade,when the Metal Fights just came out in Japan.My friend told me about them and we got a few. My other friend started doing these stupid launches.We went to a tounament and he fought me in the semi finals.He launched the bey sideways and it bounced off of my bey, Lightning L-Drago 100RF and broke the face in half. I was really mad at him.He also about a year later broke my Flame Byxis face by doing the same thing... D:<

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - OneWingedAngel - Nov. 22, 2011

Once a few days ago, I versed my brother at my cousin's house. he used a lowly Burn Pegasus II SW145SD, and I used a Ray Horogium 100R2F, LLD100HF, Earth Aquila 145WD and even a friggin BASALT AQUARIO GB145CS against it...and lost..

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hammer Hades - Nov. 22, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:59 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: When I lost my Hasbro Launcher Grip 2.0 with a grip support and Beylauncher L. Thankfully, I still have my beylauncher and my parents ordered me a new launcher, but I didn't want to blow off more money for something that I already had, but lost.
Haha kai-v you are funny, but back on topic i just broke 3 rev-up launchers on the same day! i was so mad!

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Jay Harkins - Nov. 22, 2011

I broke my Rev Up Launcher yesterday, but I'm going to Toys R Us in a few hours to buy a replacement.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Thor Odinson - Nov. 22, 2011

A Basalt Kerbecs BD145 WD lost to a Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF in a super vortex stadium in school today.
It was my friends saddest day.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Cyclone71 - Nov. 22, 2011

Hmm, probably when I got back into beyblade but couldn't find any of my awesome old ones... a couple weeks ago I actually found one of them! xD I think it is a Dranzer S or something...

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Zoombeyblade - Nov. 23, 2011

I have a new one, when my dragoon g (I bonded with it, it got so tough it could make deep cuts through metal doors) was doing it's daily wall training, it blew up once it made contact with the wall, then I checked the remains and saw scars, which had never been there, but then I realized that the battle with my friend's hms did that, I cried for two hours straight, and I never got a new one

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - EpicLibra7 - Nov. 23, 2011

that's rough dude. mine was losing my original spin control dragoon. i still miss it

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Ga' - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  4:26 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: I have a new one, when my dragoon g (I bonded with it, it got so tough it could make deep cuts through metal doors) was doing it's daily wall training, it blew up once it made contact with the wall, then I checked the remains and saw scars, which had never been there, but then I realized that the battle with my friend's hms did that, I cried for two hours straight, and I never got a new one

Uh huh.

And daily wall training would probably cause it to break more than one battle with an HMS. I had a Dragoon F Hyperblade and it only broke against my Sea Dragon after 50 or so battles. This was after I had used the Dragoon extensively in India 4 years prior.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Phoenix Inferno - Nov. 23, 2011

Today, I opened my box to find a NIP Customize Grip and TAKARA Wing Defenser. I was so happy because I won it. The Grip was epic, But The BB of the Beyblade looked distorted, fine, but the tip was kind of jagged. It effects the preformance. Great but it angered me. And the decals had little adhesive.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Jay Harkins - Nov. 23, 2011

My Variares BD145R2F got pwned big time by iBeyblader's MF Variares R145RF at Happy Holi-Beys.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Hazel - Nov. 23, 2011

VariAres has absolutely no business being on BD145.

RE: Worst/Saddest blading moments - Nano - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  11:33 PM)Hazel Wrote: VariAres has absolutely no business being on BD145.

Serious

R145 and CH120, correct?